Valentine day 2013 Vol. roses ain't cutting it

My gf and I don't care about V-day because it's stupid and pointless. I show her I love her every single day, not just 3 days out of the year (bday sex, vday sex, anniversary sex
happy.gif
).
Valentine's day is overhyped.  If people really do care about others, they should show it more often.

i agree that you should do nice things and gift for that special someone everyday but its also nice on valentines day and i dont know any girl that wont appreciate some nice flowers at work but to get her the perfect gift its all about knowing what she likes and you dont have to go all out as long as it shows that you put thought into it she will love anything you get her. 

how long were you and her together before you proposed? I'm not doing that just curious

Pretty much know what ima get her now

Thanks NT
how long were you and her together before you proposed? I'm not doing that just curious

Thanks NT

I knew she was the one because I love her for who she was, and her flaws, I could
live wit. And she put up wit all my b.s. I bought the ring after a year cus I wa ballin
and I wanted to have it on deck cus I felt it was gonna go down eventually. Didnt
propose til the second year tho. First day of Spring ( so i would never forget) :pimp:

Valentine's Day is BS. If you're in a real relationship, appreciate her every day, then this day is just like any other. Wash some dishes in June. Make dinner when she's had a long day in September. Rub her back, something. Meh, I'm rambling, you get the point tho...

I plan on adding a charm to this charm bracelet I got her last year. Its almost full.

Cooking dinner and tell her and about the plans I have for us to take a California vacation to see her niece and sister in March.

Thanks NT

I knew she was the one because I love her for who she was, and her flaws, I could
live wit. And she put up wit all my b.s. I bought the ring after a year cus I wa ballin
and I wanted to have it on deck cus I felt it was gonna go down eventually. Didnt
propose til the second year tho. First day of Spring ( so i would never forget) :pimp:[/quote]
That's very dope and commendable bro, I feel that type of confidence to but it's way to early for me to take that route

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Last edited:
my girl doesnt like designer stuff, she rocks stuff from american outfitters and just regular clothes, i love the way she dresses.

not trashy at all doesnt show off the goods and isnt an attention *****, shes a professional so she has to keep it classy also.

needless to say her mom has bought her LV purses and ish like that but she doesn't like all that flashy stuff..

i've had difficulty getting her things because she has alot of stuff, clothing wise..

i was in the jewelry thread and she saw this and she told me she wants something like this..

i was surprised but w/e, any help on finding something like this would be appreciated, would rather it be gold plated instead of real gold naw mean 
laugh.gif

View media item 238784

propose til the second year tho. First day of Spring ( so i would never forget) :pimp:
That's very dope and commendable bro, I feel that type of confidence to but it's way to early for me to take that route

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5[/quote]

I feel you yo, I try to act like divorce isn't an option, so you definitely wanna know what your signing up for.
I think my situation was wierd cus I been wit so many broads that, I knew who I was n exactly what I wanted and she happened to be it.
One day at a time. its a learning/loving process.

what u gettin by the way, if you dont mind?

Last edited:
Roses are red, violets are blue, we're having sex because im stronger than you.

happy valentines day brah

She has a Pandora charm bracelet already so ima get her like 2 100$ dollar charms, a bouquet of roses, and take her to dinner. I'll probably post pics when i have everything together

She has a Pandora charm bracelet already so ima get her like 2 100$ dollar charms, a bouquet of roses, and take her to dinner. I'll probably post pics when i have everything together
Why 2?

One now and one later would make those ones more special.

1. Flowers at job

2. Cook dinner

3. Rose Petals leading to bubble bath x candles x fav adult bev x choc covered fruit

4. Eat Dinner

5. Dessert 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Best friends with her for 2.5 years... Girlfriend for about 3 months... She always told me she lovesss roses so thats a no brainer what to get for valentines... I also plan later on to get her roses "just cause its Wednesday"... I also plan on buying chocolates.... she doesn't like cards so yeah... trying to see what else I can do... basically doing the regular old ideas...

This my first valentine... never cared for it honestly... but happy to be with her... any help is appreciated...

Im not one to go all out either, but maybe bring back something from the past to make here remember how far yall came from friends to a couple.

Back
Top Bottom