VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

TTBellJerk.gif

Yo gimme some ideas on what to do.

On jan.14 this girl told me shes gun ask me sumtin in one month and i cant reject her. Just realized thats feb.14 which is valentines day

What should i expect?

On jan.14 this girl told me shes gun ask me sumtin in one month and i cant reject her. Just realized thats feb.14 which is valentines day

What should i expect?
Depends on the type of girl she is and how she's been acting recently.

I think she'll probably ask you on a date unless she'll ask even more, but like I said it depends on the girl.

What do you think of her?

Last edited:
Some restaurant that neither if us have been to, that Kevin Hart/Michael Ealy movie that comes out, and a lingerie, astroglide and herseys-filled night of doubachery.

What should i expect?
Depends on the type of girl she is and how she's been acting recently.

I think she'll probably ask you on a date unless she'll ask even more, but like I said it depends on the girl.

What do you think of her?
I like her shes cool. But she really shy so idk what she finna ask me

I like her shes cool. But she really shy so idk what she finna ask me
If she's really shy then that's a bold move from her to ask something like that, but then again since she's really shy she would throw in the part that you can't reject her if she is going to ask that. 
laugh.gif

Keep us updated

Last edited:

What should i expect?
bathe the angus in marinade from here on b.

Do guys get anything for Valentines? My girl and I just talked about it and she says guys usually don't get anything and should be all about the girl. I always thought it was a two way thing. I mean, even back in elementary school everyone got something. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for a present nor is my girl a gold digger by any means, it was just an interesting question.

[COLOR=#red]My shorty know I don't celebrate nor acknowledge this day, and she's 100% cool with it. :pimp:[/COLOR]

Yeahhh.... almost all woman say that! The real question is, what are YOU still gonna do for her?
This is true.
I didn't wanna let our first Valentines be boring, so I'll just swallow the large pill and drop $ on an expensive dinner.

Of course it's true.

My girl was the same way... skipped Valetines for a couple of years. Then one year, I decide to suprise her with the whole 9 yards.

I felt the happiness and joy she had (almost like a "finally" feeling vibe I had with her)

Chaya Brasserie in Embarcadero, San Francisco...Got a nice view of the Bay Bridge and hoping for a nice sunset.
that sounds cool. I'm not sure what im gonna do. She's not really my girl but we been real close for the past year and a half. Thinking of a nice dinner, but i don't wanna drop too much bread on her since she aint my girl :lol:

ioeno if shorty gettin me anything this year. Meh. I'll get her chipotle and a gift card to somewhere she never goes

Back
Top Bottom