VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

Friday night...Avoiding the public. Way too many people will be out trying to get into restaurants. Make dinner, watch a movie, and relax.

trying to cop the Lebron ASGs. later in the day whatever sappy crap the wifey wants to do for this hallmark holiday

Work and maybe hang out with the fiancee afterwards, if she doesn't have to go into work early the next day.
I forgot about this as well. Can't wait. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Gotta drive up an hour and some change to shorty college, get her fresh roses the day before, get some Godiva chocolate and then pay for dinner. Damn, it's gonna be an expensive day smh. She said she's celibate too; probably only get to makeout and squeeze the chesticles like were in middle school.

Gotta drive up an hour and some change to shorty college, get her fresh roses the day before, get some Godiva chocolate and then pay for dinner. Damn, it's gonna be an expensive day smh. She said she's celibate too; probably only get to makeout and squeeze the chesticles like were in middle school.

lol you dont sound too excited

Working until 10

Gets me out of doing anything

Depending on how tired I am after a 14 hour shift I may or may not try to smash

I'm def out this year because of how pressed shorty was last year though we only met nye. I paid her no mind though and we did nothing. She went back to baby daddy like a week or two later anyways.

Sounds dope...However, that's totally hit or miss :lol:. Either way, hope you have a good one fam.
This would be a perfect excuse to get out of the V-day "scam" :lol:. I work at a restaurant, and boy tips would be :smokin that night.

I know it could be hit or miss lol. I know I'll still smash though. It's just the planning.

Bump.

Weather says it may be raining, but I'm hoping there's a little sunshine in SF on V-day.

Back
Top Bottom