VEGETARIAN COOKING THREAD VOL. LET THAT BOY COOK

vegan black bean sopes

I hit the gym. Not going to lie the first week to a week and a half I felt week as hell. That was because I was getting enough protein and my diet was all F' up.

Since then shorty at the gym gave me a diet plan and I've been good

Gnocci with yams, raisins, spinach, and chickpeas, drizzled with balsamic vinegar. A glass of my homemade stout too.

That's funny you say that. I saw this at the store yesterday and thought it looked interesting. I'll have to give it a try sometime.

I think it's expensive but man the texture is way better than let's say white basmati rice, pretty similar to brown rice.

I think my dad has some in the cabinet now he makes it every now and then but I never tried it :lol:

I tried it recently and it was pretty good. My first time cooking it I added too much water, but after I adjusted the ratio it came out great. Instead of water I boiled organic vegetable stock and it came out good too.

I tried it recently and it was pretty good. My first time cooking it I added too much water, but after I adjusted the ratio it came out great. Instead of water I boiled organic vegetable stock and it came out good too.

Nice. What'd you eat it with? My dad/mom usually cook a traditional Nigerian tomato based stew or and eat it with the rice

Nice. What'd you eat it with? My dad/mom usually cook a traditional Nigerian tomato based stew or and eat it with the rice

I was just experimenting with stuff and made like a stir fry with broccoli and an Asian inspired sauce. The next day I ate the left over quinoa with just some chopped up avocado and some organic salsa. I'm still trying to find some new recipes to use it in.

Haven't kept up to this thread :smh:

Cooked some black bean vegan burger yesterday and I should've taken a pic.

Anyway, baseballer10p baseballer10p , that tofu in your pic is marinated with what? Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom