Verizon iPhone Launch Vol. Mass Hysteria

will vzw get the new iphone when it releases this summer? either way there are gonna be a bunch of angry people.

I just came into this post while I'm on the phone.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm actually
laugh.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif
at the sheep that jumped to vzw. Sucks to be you guys

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm actually
laugh.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

there was 2 ppl at the Verizon store in my mall on launch.

i work for T-Mobile & had more customers than them that morning

i understand thats only one location but c'mon 2 ppl in "line" after all the hype?
laugh.gif

there was 2 ppl at the Verizon store in my mall on launch.

i work for T-Mobile & had more customers than them that morning

i understand thats only one location but c'mon 2 ppl in "line" after all the hype?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm actually
laugh.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

Why do you say that? Just wondering...I have the Phone for AT&T if that matters..

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm actually
laugh.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

Why do you say that? Just wondering...I have the Phone for AT&T if that matters..

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
today sucked. I only activated about 4 or 5 Verizon iPhones at our store. Today was supposed to be my day off too. 
Nobody cares about the Verizon iPhone. People have been *****ing and moaning for it for years now, and they finally get it, and they don't even make a dead about it.

When the next iPhone drops for AT&T, it will be madness. Nobody wants a phone on verizon that can't multitask... 
breathe bruh

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
today sucked. I only activated about 4 or 5 Verizon iPhones at our store. Today was supposed to be my day off too. 
Nobody cares about the Verizon iPhone. People have been *****ing and moaning for it for years now, and they finally get it, and they don't even make a dead about it.

When the next iPhone drops for AT&T, it will be madness. Nobody wants a phone on verizon that can't multitask... 
breathe bruh

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm actually
laugh.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

The people I knew overhyped it. That's it

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm actually
laugh.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

The people I knew overhyped it. That's it

theres been a new iphone every summer, doubt that changes.

it might not be in exactly 4 months, but an announcement at the very minimum will be during summer at some point.

theres been a new iphone every summer, doubt that changes.

it might not be in exactly 4 months, but an announcement at the very minimum will be during summer at some point.

Do you guys Talk and Surf often? Like how much time do you really sit there and talk on the phone and surf the net at the same time?

Do you guys Talk and Surf often? Like how much time do you really sit there and talk on the phone and surf the net at the same time?

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Alot..There have been numerous occasions when I was on the phone with someone and I was asked to look up information (cab numbers, movie times, etc). Instead of hanging up and calling back I can just tell them to hold and look it up via google.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Alot..There have been numerous occasions when I was on the phone with someone and I was asked to look up information (cab numbers, movie times, etc). Instead of hanging up and calling back I can just tell them to hold and look it up via google.

Back
Top Bottom