Verizon iPhone Launch Vol. Mass Hysteria

To be honest, I just don't get the people saying to wait for the iphone5. I mean that could be 5-6 months away but then next year the iphone6 comes out and then iphone7 a tear after that. It's a never ending cycle. Does that mean that if you get the iphone5 this summer you'd be very unhappy when the ihpone6 comes out 12 months later? Would people really switch out phones every year? So I really do not see the point of not getting the iphone4 now if people are more than happy with it.

To be honest, I just don't get the people saying to wait for the iphone5. I mean that could be 5-6 months away but then next year the iphone6 comes out and then iphone7 a tear after that. It's a never ending cycle. Does that mean that if you get the iphone5 this summer you'd be very unhappy when the ihpone6 comes out 12 months later? Would people really switch out phones every year? So I really do not see the point of not getting the iphone4 now if people are more than happy with it.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Do you guys Talk and Surf often? Like how much time do you really sit there and talk on the phone and surf the net at the same time?
Alot..There have been numerous occasions when I was on the phone with someone and I was asked to look up information (cab numbers, movie times, etc). Instead of hanging up and calling back I can just tell them to hold and look it up via google.

Seriously though you ain't talking to with them while you are doing it so whats the big damn deal with calling them back?

Do you guys Talk and Surf often? Like how much time do you really sit there and talk on the phone and surf the net at the same time?
Alot..There have been numerous occasions when I was on the phone with someone and I was asked to look up information (cab numbers, movie times, etc). Instead of hanging up and calling back I can just tell them to hold and look it up via google.

Seriously though you ain't talking to with them while you are doing it so whats the big damn deal with calling them back?

Originally Posted by RFX45

5 months < 12 months

5 months < 12 months

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

5 months < 12 months
Well duh!
Point is in 6 months when people have the iphone5 people could easily say "I'm waiting for the iphone6, it's only a year away".
I just don't see the big deal, that's all.

5 months < 12 months
Well duh!
Point is in 6 months when people have the iphone5 people could easily say "I'm waiting for the iphone6, it's only a year away".

Having a headset while talking on the phone while browsing =
pimp.gif

5 months < 12 months
Well duh!
waiting 5-6 months for 4G,talk & web, faster processor + more ram, maybe a bigger screen>>>buying outdated iphone4 on new carrier.

5 months < 12 months
Well duh!
waiting 5-6 months for 4G,talk & web, faster processor + more ram, maybe a bigger screen>>>buying outdated iphone4 on new carrier.

you're lucky to be in an area with good coverage then.  when i had the 3G on at&t, i could only make calls half the time and the data connection was slow as hell.  doing both at the same time was rare.

you're lucky to be in an area with good coverage then.  when i had the 3G on at&t, i could only make calls half the time and the data connection was slow as hell.  doing both at the same time was rare.

Anyone who had an iphone 4 and went to VZW to get the EXACT phone is an idiot.

I honestly dont see how people who live in modern suburban areas and cities complain about not having service with any carrier besides being in those occasional weird buildings. Every city I've been in I have had full signal with my ATT and Tmobile phones. I'd say only time I've been some where and had low signal is driving through the country, and it was mainly I could not use Data.

Anyone who had an iphone 4 and went to VZW to get the EXACT phone is an idiot.

I honestly dont see how people who live in modern suburban areas and cities complain about not having service with any carrier besides being in those occasional weird buildings. Every city I've been in I have had full signal with my ATT and Tmobile phones. I'd say only time I've been some where and had low signal is driving through the country, and it was mainly I could not use Data.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

5 months < 12 months
Well duh!

How do you know Verizon isn't getting the iphone 5 at the same time as AT&T ?

5 months < 12 months
Well duh!

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
today sucked. I only activated about 4 or 5 Verizon iPhones at our store. Today was supposed to be my day off too. 
Nobody cares about the Verizon iPhone. People have been *****ing and moaning for it for years now, and they finally get it, and they don't even make a dead about it.

When the next iPhone drops for AT&T, it will be madness. Nobody wants a phone on verizon that can't multitask... 
breathe bruh
My bad 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
today sucked. I only activated about 4 or 5 Verizon iPhones at our store. Today was supposed to be my day off too. 
Nobody cares about the Verizon iPhone. People have been *****ing and moaning for it for years now, and they finally get it, and they don't even make a dead about it.

When the next iPhone drops for AT&T, it will be madness. Nobody wants a phone on verizon that can't multitask... 
breathe bruh
My bad 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Well duh!

thats why i said waiting 5-6 months( new iphone should be out by then, possibly on verizon, with better specs & 4g)>>>buying the outdated iphone4 now

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Well duh!

thats why i said waiting 5-6 months( new iphone should be out by then, possibly on verizon, with better specs & 4g)>>>buying the outdated iphone4 now

I don't understand you people dishing out $400 year...after year..after year to get MINUSCULE upgrades in a device. Not hating on the iphone, but come on....buy a phone that's with or at least ahead of the technology curve.

Verizon's network speeds suck..they are just going to get worse with more users.

And most people on Verizon only care about the voice reliability aka business users. They don't give a damn about a iphone, lol.

Back
Top Bottom