Verizon or AT&T?

Verizon has bettter service...ATT has better phones. Its up to you to decide which is more important

Verizon over charges on everything so that better service talk is irrelevant due to the price you pay

With that said, ATT is slightly less expensive but only if you don't have a hyped phone, all the popular phones have horrible plans

Dollar value and service, I'd go with tmobile, I live in Houston tho, Verizon, ATT and Tmobile all have equal service in Houston so those net reviews meannothing on my end

think that new blackberry w/ verizon will be all around better than the Bold? I read that it will not have wi-fi...seeing really settles out the playing fieldnow...unless the bold is way better then i may stay w/ verizon...

...then again i heard that the new iphone is dropping this summer...how nice is that supposed to be???

such a tough decision........................

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

think that new blackberry w/ verizon will be all around better than the Bold? I read that it will not have wi-fi...seeing really settles out the playing field now...unless the bold is way better then i may stay w/ verizon...

...then again i heard that the new iphone is dropping this summer...how nice is that supposed to be???

such a tough decision........................
stay on vsw, compromising a few phones for the service is worth it. plus the customer service is 10000000000000x better. being able to exchange abroken phone under insurance in store is what i miss the most from VZW outside of having horrible reception at my house

i dont know how people use phones that dont got sim cards i think sim cards are the best cellphone invention ever and if you need a new phone on verizon itcant be stolen what the #@@@ is that about

Originally Posted by All Ready

Verizon over charges on everything so that better service talk is irrelevant due to the price you pay

With that said, ATT is slightly less expensive but only if you don't have a hyped phone, all the popular phones have horrible plans

Dollar value and service, I'd go with tmobile, I live in Houston tho, Verizon, ATT and Tmobile all have equal service in Houston so those net reviews mean nothing on my end
roll.gif

This fool recommended tmobile

Originally Posted by javier5857

Originally Posted by All Ready

Dollar value and service, I'd go with tmobile, I live in Houston tho, Verizon, ATT and Tmobile all have equal service in Houston so those net reviews mean
nothing on my end
roll.gif

This fool recommended tmobile

Cuz T-Mobile > all.

^^Nobody will ever take your advice for a cell phone cause you're so far up T-Mo's %+%, it's ridiculous.

Like I said before, If there's any NTers who can help me out with my ETF @ ATT, I've got $75 PayPal ready to go your way.

i bailed on my contract early from verizon for att and the iphone. service-wise, att sucks. the iphone is all gravy though. stay w/ verizon and get yourself astorm.

I personally work for verizon and will admit that our phones are lacking compared to At&t when it comes to the premium stuff. As an overall I think we havea wider selection for every user. In may or june we are getting the Niagara which is very similar to the Bold so watch out for that.

I would say go with AT&T

as mentioned earlier, the phones are better

i think at&T minute plans are better with rollover and nights starting at 7

lastly, verizon is so big that their customer service is horrible, At&t still cares about their customers and the customer service is pretty nice

yes verizon has better service and a larger network for in calling, but best believe AT&T globally is better and their mobile to mobile will pick up

if none of this is a good enough reason there is one thing at&t hold over every other company in the US.... iphone > *

the storm and niagara are cool but nothing compared to what the iphone is capable of, not to mention the constant updates which will better the iphone. myfriends works for verizone and only has a phone because she's required to. Her personal contract is with at&T.

im with vzw by the way, but my contract is up and once i get out of college im making the switch

I'd go with AT&T for the simple fact you can rock an unlocked phone if you wanted.

I would hate to be confined to the carrier phones only.

GSM ftw.

Javier

I mentioned Tmobile because they have great plans, people need to stop being lame

And for the dollar amount you pay, the service is great, no dropped calls from the people I know with Tmobile

But hey, feel free to drop 100 monthly for a shiny iphone

I've been on Cingular/ATT for over 8 years, if you rock a wack phone, ATT is cheap, if you want a good phone, ATT and Verizon are lame as far as monthlybills are concerned

Plus, good service is regional, a franchise is not the same state to state, be serious

AT&T has the iPhone. That's all you really need to be convinced.

Oh, and it sucks not having sim cards from Verizon.

Originally Posted by RFX45

If you want a better selection of phones, I say switch.
If you want a better service, I say stay.
That's what I hear from alotof people.

I'm with At&t
smile.gif

Sorry for the grave dig but my contract is ending soon and I currently have Sprint and thinking of switching to Verizon because the data sucks for Sprint. Or is AT&T better?

Back
Top Bottom