VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

the toe design
smh.gif

I'm speechless. Between these and the fusions I give up.

If I didn't love the XX3s i would say game over for JB. I think Tinker needs to walk in that office and drop kick everyone involved in the new releases.

Some of you people are SHEEP!!! Form your own opinions about a shoe instead of saying "those are gay". The shoe isn't even THAT bad. Thecolors are just on the bottom, not all over the shoe like some bastardizations of the Carmines (which is what I feared). JB has disgraced us with MANY shoesthat are 100X worse than these (Spizikes, Six Rings, Laser V's) The negativity on this shoe just stems from a couple of cats saying they suck, andEVERYONE follows along. These are literally a $5 blue paint pen from being September blues, which some of this board would camp out a week for. The Anti-Hypeon this shoe needs to die.

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Some of you people are SHEEP!!! Form your own opinions about a shoe instead of saying "those are gay". The shoe isn't even THAT bad. The
colors are just on the bottom, not all over the shoe like some bastardizations of the Carmines (which is what I feared). JB has disgraced us with MANY shoes
that are 100X worse than these (Spizikes, Six Rings, Laser V's) The negativity on this shoe just stems from a couple of cats saying they suck, and
EVERYONE follows along. These are literally a $5 blue paint pen from being September blues, which some of this board would camp out a week for. The Anti-Hype
on this shoe needs to die.

THESE AREN'T THAT BAD??
SPIZIKES ARE WORSE THAN THESE?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

what about the toe box then?

Some of you people are SHEEP!!! Form your own opinions about a shoe instead of saying "those are gay". The shoe isn't even THAT bad.
yes they are.. how do you turn a military precision design into a flashy multicolored showcase.

Seriously, how many of you would actually wear those?? I mean seriously...

They just ruined a classic right there.

im not goNNa lie these pics changed my mind as it did 2 a whole rack of people , these r going 2 sell out within an hour

I kind of dig them.

Just remember how everyone hated on the Supreme Hi's at first and now people love them.

i was so ready to have a pair to match with my stupid fruity coogi
glasses.gif
and they putpatent on it, and murder the toe box, foolishness
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jae626

looks like the ebay logo...haha ebay 6's ^ ^

laugh.gif
nice one

why didn't he just make a black/blue 6's??? the bottom looks so promising, but everything jus looks soo.....
alien.gif

Some of you people are SHEEP!!! Form your own opinions about a shoe instead of saying "those are gay". The shoe isn't even THAT bad. The colors are just on the bottom, not all over the shoe like some bastardizations of the Carmines (which is what I feared). JB has disgraced us with MANY shoes that are 100X worse than these (Spizikes, Six Rings, Laser V's) The negativity on this shoe just stems from a couple of cats saying they suck, and EVERYONE follows along. These are literally a $5 blue paint pen from being September blues, which some of this board would camp out a week for. The Anti-Hype on this shoe needs to die.

You're on your own pal.
smh.gif

Trust me, as much hate as they get now... you guys are going to pick these up.

It can be either: 1) These are a limited run to commemorate the Olympics (the jordan-chase); 2) Someone's gottahave a pair of 6's, or 3) Some sort of online discount code or sales rack (and you just can't say no to 50% off or "pick them up for $50- not badIMO").

Mark my words, someone somewhere... and you'll end up seeing these in the pickup post and WDYWT... it always happens.

Never deny the inevitable...

Back
Top Bottom