VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

20jfzbm.jpg

I'd buy them for less than $75... but I'd wish they were wearable shoes... and these just aren't.

So mad we're not getting any other VI's as of now.

Originally Posted by super23freak

So mad we're not getting any other VI's as of now.
mad.gif
mad.gif

I cant believe it either.
We all sat here and waited for VI's after every other numbered Jordan retro I-XIV got a minimum of 5-7 colorways each, the VI's get one.............................................@!!% YOU JORDAN BRAND!!!!!!!!!!

Now let see when JB needs to boost sales by getting MJ to wear this girlie crap....maybe you'll see Gentry wearing this BS soon.

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Some of you people are SHEEP!!! Form your own opinions about a shoe instead of saying "those are gay". The shoe isn't even THAT bad. The colors are just on the bottom, not all over the shoe like some bastardizations of the Carmines (which is what I feared). JB has disgraced us with MANY shoes that are 100X worse than these (Spizikes, Six Rings, Laser V's) The negativity on this shoe just stems from a couple of cats saying they suck, and EVERYONE follows along. These are literally a $5 blue paint pen from being September blues, which some of this board would camp out a week for. The Anti-Hype on this shoe needs to die.

You serious....?

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

I liked it until i saw the toe thing

cosign...i actually like the bottom part of the shoe--the colors pop out..but the toe design is just wierd

hahahah that lil design in the toe cracks me up the most.. its just so ugly i really really cant believe it

JB sucks, BOTTOM Line,

Nike Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jordan Brand, %%$%$# jordan sucks $!%

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

I liked it until i saw the toe thing

cosign...i actually like the bottom part of the shoe--the colors pop out..but the toe design is just wierd

yup, agreed. %+@ is that design on the toebox?

...but i bet with people not liking them, there's many more people that will break their neck for them. some people criticize for bad quality and baddesigns. bottom line is JB knows they have legions of buyers that will buy whatever they release. then hope they are considered "hot" down the road.most people are not gonna agree with every little aspect of every shoe. JB is not concerned with their products being nit-picked. the fact that people aretaking the time to nit-pick in the first place means their doing it right.

Back
Top Bottom