Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Miriam and Aaron (bro and sister) spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. -Numbers 12:1 KJV

Me too...seems more likely it was skin color.

His sister was probably jealous.

Nobody else amongst them had a problem with her except Moses' sister and brother but Moses' sister was the ring leader.

Ethiopians, a race of black people, are another people of color mentioned in scripture. Actually, the Bible term "Ethiopia" refers to a number of black-skinned peoples who lived in the southern Nile area, including southern Egypt plus modern-day Sudan, Ethiopia (called Havilah in Gen 2:11), Somalia and other areas. Also called "Cu****es" today, all "Ethiopian" peoples descended from Cush, the oldest son of Ham (Noah's youngest son -- Gen 9:18-19, Gen 10:6-7). There are over 50 mentions of "Ethiopia" and "Ethiopian" peoples in the Bible.

God first mentions Ethiopia in the Creation account itself. The river that watered the Garden of Eden (Gen 2:10) split into four giant rivers: "The name of the first [is] Pison: that [is] it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where [there is] gold...And the name of the second river [is] Gihon: the same [is] it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia." (Gen 2:11, 13). God's "Garden" was quite colossal, actually -- more like a giant preserve, a country or a continent. His "Garden" had to be watered by a mighty river! That river split into four other mighty rivers, two of which flowed in Ethiopia.

One of the most amazing facts in the Bible is that the inspired author of Zephaniah was at least half-Ethiopian (he had an Ethiopian father, no info about his mother). This Israelite prophet was a direct descendant of King Hezekiah: "The word of the LORD which came unto Zephaniah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hizkiah, in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah." (Zep 1:1). "Cushi" means "man of Ethiopia". There are three men named Cushi in scripture, all very prominent: Joab's runner (2 Samuel 18:21-32), the great-grandfather of Jehudi the scribe (Jer 36:14), and Zephaniah the prophet's father (Zep 1:1).

Moses had an Ethiopian wife. He married her after his first wife died. Moses' only children were through his first wife, Zipporah (1 Chr 23:15), but God loved Moses' Ethiopian wife so much that He burned in anger against Moses' own brother and sister Aaron and Miriam when they spoke against her and against Moses for marrying her. God even struck Miriam with leprosy for her wrong, probably because she was the ringleader in this error--see Nu 12:1-15). This blessed Ethiopian woman was now one of His people, and God was not going to let anyone get away with speaking against her. Not anyone...

Miriam and Aaron Oppose Moses​

Numbers 12:1-15

12 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cu****e wife, for he had married a Cu****e. 2 “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this.

3 (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

4 At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. 5 Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, 6 he said, “Listen to my words:

“When there is a prophet among you,
I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions,
I speak to them in dreams.
7 But this is not true of my servant Moses;
he is faithful in all my house.
8 With him I speak face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the Lord.
Why then were you not afraid
to speak against my servant Moses?”
9 The anger of the Lord burned against them, and he left them.

10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous[a]—it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, 11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

13 So Moses cried out to the Lord, “Please, God, heal her!”

14 The Lord replied to Moses, “If her father had spit in her face, would she not have been in disgrace for seven days? Confine her outside the camp for seven days; after that she can be brought back.” 15 So Miriam was confined outside the camp for seven days, and the people did not move on till she was brought back.

16 After that, the people left Hazeroth and camped in the ·Desert [Wilderness] of Paran.

Last edited:
Then again...I could be totally wrong as hatred of black people isn't as old as we think...

In the light of this, it is highly probable that after the death of Moses' wife or after she was divorced, or when she travelled to his country (Midian), Moses needed another helpmate fit for him in his leadership responsibility. The question that arises, is why was it that of all the available women, including Israelites, Moses chose to marry an African? The reason may not only be because Yahweh instructed him, but also because African women were beautiful and were held in high esteem. In Isaiah 18:2, Africans are described as 'tall and smooth'. Herodotus also described Africans as the 'tallest and handsomest men in the whole world' (Herodotus 2:20; 3:14).

Yet, I hold very strongly that the reason for Miriam's and Aaron's anger cannot be because the Cu****e woman was black, according to Knierim and Coats (2005:180-181), Williams (2002:259-268) and Lokel (2007:93-103). Williams emphasised the reason for the objection of Miriam and Aaron as 'racist'. To her, the reason for the objection was because 'she was a black African woman.' According to Williams (2002):

The woman from Cush was offensive to Miriam and Aaron because she was a black African woman. We stress here a black African woman because the Egyptian princess in whose house Moses grew up, was an African woman. … The issue raised by Aaron, Miriam and also the narrator of this story at this point is not that of being anti-foreign, but anti-black. It is a racist issue. This was not only the attitude of Miriam and Aaron. It was the attitude of the narrator also … This clearly underlines the fact that the Cu****eness of this woman was definitely an issue which the narrator could understand and which the narrator expected his readers to understand. (p. 265)
The above statement cannot be true because there is no prejudice against black people throughout the scriptures. Unlike the situation today when blacks and other racial groups are openly discriminated against and oppressed, black people were highly respected in the ancient time. What I am trying to say, is that prejudice against black people is a modern conception. The modern prejudice has affected their scriptural interpretation. It has been demonstrated over and over that the biblical people have the greatest respect for Africa and Africans (Adamo 1986; 2014:500-530; 2018:1-9).

The prophet Isaiah was very familiar with Africans and their land. In Isaiah 18:1-2 he described them as swift messengers and smooth-skinned people, and people who are feared far and wide:

Ah, land of the whirring wings beyond the rivers of Ethiopia
Sending ambassadors by the Nile
Go, you swift messengers, to a people feared near and far,
a nation mighty and conquering, whose land the rivers divide (Is 18:1-2 NRSV).
Yahweh used foreign nations (Assyrians, the Babylonians, and the Persians) for punishment, and salvation. He also used Africa and Africans for punishment, salvation and deliverance. It is important that Africa became a place of refuge for ancient Israelites and other nations (Adamo 2018). One will be quite correct to say that real authentic salvation experience for the ancient Israelites started in Africa. In Jeremiah 7:22, 25, 11:24, 16:14, 23:7, 32:21 several allusions were made to bringing Israel's ancestors out of Egypt-bondage.

It was not only the prophet Isaiah who recognised Africa and Africans as of great military might, the prophet Jeremiah was emphatic about the Cu****e and Egyptian military might (Jr 46:1-12). That happened after the collapse of the Assyrian power and Africa re-asserted her dominion over the Syro-Palestinian people and forced Judah into a state of vassalage (Adamo 2018:1-8). In the poem in Jeremiah 46 the Cush and Put were described as gibborim.

Such passages like the above and Isaiah 18, 20, 30:1-2; 31:1, 3 recorded the prophetic struggle to fight ancient Israel's military and political dependence on African nations for deliverance. The prophets Isaiah, Ezekiel, Amos, and Jeremiah would never have spent so much time prophesying so vehemently against these African nations and their military men if ancient Israel had not depended on them. They must have been responsible for the 'extremism and bizarre quality of some of the prophets' actions and speeches against the African nations (Adamo 2018; Bailey 1991:165-184).

The prophet Jeremiah portrayed Africans as people of a high sense of moral judgement (Jr 30:7-10). When king Zedekiah evaded his responsibility and the aggressive nobles threw the prophet Jeremiah into the pit to die, a man of African ancestry called Ebed-Melech, was the only courageous man who challenged king Zedekiah for inappropriate action and then got the prophet Jeremiah delivered (Adamo 2018:6). When scholars examined Ebed-Melech's courage, compassion, dispatch, and ability to bring out the best in king Zedekiah, this story is adjudged to be one of the fairest stories in the Old Testament (Adamo 2018:6; Smith 1929:28). As far as the identity of Ebed-Melech is concerned, the biblical writer identifies him as of African ancestry because his grandparents were traced to Cush (Jr 37:7-13). Africa was used as valuation for ancient Israel (Jr 13:23).

Can Ethiopians change their skin or leopards their spots?
Then also you can do good who are accustomed to do evil. (Jr 13:23 NRSV)
Admittedly, the reading of Jeremiah 13:23 at a glance makes it seem as if the biblical people had the prejudice against the African people, the Cu****es. However, when the above verse is translated and interpreted appropriately in an African context, there is nothing like prejudice against black Africa. What I consider to be the appropriate translation is, 'Would black Africans change their skin, or the leopards their spots? So also you who learnt to do evil, could do good'.

I believe that this translation agrees with the prophet Jeremiah's charge that the people of Judah are doers of evil and that black Africans and the leopard have learnt the advantages of who they are, that is, conqueror of territories. So also those who have learnt to sin perpetually, have learnt the advantages of being sinners. According to the prophet Jeremiah, it is unthinkable that black Africans and the leopard will want to change the way they look (Adamo 2014:500-530; 2018:6-7; Bailey 1991:171). The prophet wanted Judah to use black people as a yardstick for assessing themselves. Or that it is very unlikely that black Africans will desire to be white because it is unnatural (Dunston 1974:47). Since black Africans are respected throughout the biblical period and the colour of their skin was never a dispute, I maintain the position that Miriam and Aaron did not object to Moses' marriage because of the blackness of the Cu****e.

What I consider to be the main reason for the objection to this marriage, is jealousy. Miriam and Aaron were jealous because Moses had two wives and because more of his attention would have been taken by the newly married woman. It is not unusual in an African setting for relatives and friends to be jealous when husbands are too occupied with two or three wives.

The problem with the whole Whoopi thing is there are alot of things going at once

I don’t blame Jewish people for not entertaining shh from anyone and scaring the hell out of anyone who isn’t going be cautious with their words or actions.. I wish any group that had horrific things done to them as a people had that sort of power

having said that, you can be Jewish and be of any race.. you can make the choice to convert, if you’re so inclined

what the nazi did was about race, but it was about what they saw as the ‘aryan’ race and othered everyone else.. they didn’t view themselves as the same white as Jewish people and others

as I said above, the world used to be a whole lot worse of a place for a crap load more people than just black people

amongst white people there were and still is a ton of shhh.. don’t gotta go that far back to see how freely certain derogatory terms or depictions were used even amongst white people for other groupings within that race

the world has never been an accepting place

one would think that people would have learned empathy as a result of things they have suffered or their parents or grandparents

but this world unfortunately like some frat shh.. people suffer their shh to gain acceptance and cant wait til it’s their turn to do or say some f’d up shh to some other people

like ill never understand why people judge homosexuals or whatever else.. as long as they’re consenting adults, who gives a crap.. 5 people want to enter into an arrangement, cool.. 2 men or 2 women, who cares

Me too...seems more likely it was skin color.

His sister was probably jealous.

Nobody else amongst them had a problem with Zipporah except Moses' sister and brother but Moses' sister was the ring leader.

Ethiopians, a race of black people, are another people of color mentioned in scripture. Actually, the Bible term "Ethiopia" refers to a number of black-skinned peoples who lived in the southern Nile area, including southern Egypt plus modern-day Sudan, Ethiopia (called Havilah in Gen 2:11), Somalia and other areas. Also called "Cu****es" today, all "Ethiopian" peoples descended from Cush, the oldest son of Ham (Noah's youngest son -- Gen 9:18-19, Gen 10:6-7). There are over 50 mentions of "Ethiopia" and "Ethiopian" peoples in the Bible.

God first mentions Ethiopia in the Creation account itself. The river that watered the Garden of Eden (Gen 2:10) split into four giant rivers: "The name of the first [is] Pison: that [is] it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where [there is] gold...And the name of the second river [is] Gihon: the same [is] it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia." (Gen 2:11, 13). God's "Garden" was quite colossal, actually -- more like a giant preserve, a country or a continent. His "Garden" had to be watered by a mighty river! That river split into four other mighty rivers, two of which flowed in Ethiopia.

One of the most amazing facts in the Bible is that the inspired author of Zephaniah was at least half-Ethiopian (he had an Ethiopian father, no info about his mother). This Israelite prophet was a direct descendant of King Hezekiah: "The word of the LORD which came unto Zephaniah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hizkiah, in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah." (Zep 1:1). "Cushi" means "man of Ethiopia". There are three men named Cushi in scripture, all very prominent: Joab's runner (2 Samuel 18:21-32), the great-grandfather of Jehudi the scribe (Jer 36:14), and Zephaniah the prophet's father (Zep 1:1).

Moses had an Ethiopian wife. He married her after his first wife died. Moses' only children were through his first wife, Zipporah (1 Chr 23:15), but God loved Moses' Ethiopian wife so much that He burned in anger against Moses' own brother and sister Aaron and Miriam when they spoke against her and against Moses for marrying her. God even struck Miriam with leprosy for her wrong, probably because she was the ringleader in this error--see Nu 12:1-15). This blessed Ethiopian woman was now one of His people, and God was not going to let anyone get away with speaking against her. Not anyone...

Miriam and Aaron Oppose Moses​

Numbers 12:1-15

12 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cu****e wife, for he had married a Cu****e. 2 “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this.

3 (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

4 At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. 5 Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, 6 he said, “Listen to my words:

“When there is a prophet among you,
I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions,
I speak to them in dreams.
7 But this is not true of my servant Moses;
he is faithful in all my house.
8 With him I speak face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the Lord.
Why then were you not afraid
to speak against my servant Moses?”
9 The anger of the Lord burned against them, and he left them.

10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous[a]—it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, 11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

13 So Moses cried out to the Lord, “Please, God, heal her!”

14 The Lord replied to Moses, “If her father had spit in her face, would she not have been in disgrace for seven days? Confine her outside the camp for seven days; after that she can be brought back.” 15 So Miriam was confined outside the camp for seven days, and the people did not move on till she was brought back.

16 After that, the people left Hazeroth and camped in the ·Desert [Wilderness] of Paran.
Yea, pretty interesting stuff. I grew up in a Rastafarian household where we honored Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ethiopia for some decades.
250px-Haile_Selassie_in_full_dress_%28cropped%29.jpg

He's a decendant of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba (King Solomon, son of King David the Benjamite - of David & Goliath fame).

Now when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the Lord, she came to test him with hard questions. 2 She came to Jerusalem with a very great retinue, with camels bearing spices and very much gold and precious stones. And when she came to Solomon, she told him all that was on her mind. 3 And Solomon answered all her questions; there was nothing hidden from the king that he could not explain to her. 4 And when the queen of Sheba had seen all the wisdom of Solomon, the house that he had built, 5 the food of his table, the seating of his officials, and the attendance of his servants, their clothing, his cupbearers, and his burnt offerings that he offered at the house of the Lord, there was no more breath in her. -1King 10:1-5

Had no idea that this is the person who suspended Whoopi Goldberg for her comments after apologies.

Kim-Godwin-thejasminebrand.png

Kim Godwin ABC News President

Whoopi Goldberg was placed on a two-week, unpaid suspension yesterday by ABC boss Kim Godwin to put an end to a 'culture' at the network where The View host and her colleague Joy Behar could 'say and do whatever they wanted', insiders tell DailyMail.com.

The controversy began on Monday when Whoopi claimed on-air that the Holocaust was 'not about race'. She posted a Twitter apology, then apologized on-air on Tuesday but after the show, was suspended.

DailyMail.com can reveal that she will lose out on her $192,000 pay check for those two weeks.

Staffers welcomed the suspension and said it finally brings an end to Whoopi and her co-host Joy Behar doing 'whatever they wanted', a problem they said started when Barbara Walters left the show.

'ABC understands that this is an opinion based show, the facts will always be paramount. We want robust discussion but can't have the hosts saying things that are false and not based in fact.

'What Whoopi said was not based in fact and was highly inflammatory and offensive.

‘It’s a new day at ABC News. Kim [Godwin] wants her entire team to be held accountable for their words and actions.

‘There has been a real power vacuum on The View since Barbara Walters retired, because she ran the show with an iron first.

After Barbara [Walters] left it became a free for all and Whoopi and Joy could do and say whatever they wanted. This is now coming to an end
Senior ABC News source

'After Barbara it became a free for all and Whoopi and Joy could do and say whatever they wanted. This is now coming to an end.

‘Kim is drawing a line in the sand for all staff across ABC News and is attempting to build a corporate culture based on truth, facts, accountability and kindness.

‘If you do not operate within this prism, Kim will take action. Whoopi’s suspension highlights this.

‘Disney is aware that there are huge cultural issues within ABC News and Kim has the backing of Mickey Mouse to fix up the news division and set it on a different course.

‘Whoopi is welcome to return after her unpaid two week suspension. She took the news well and understood where the network was coming from.’

Kim-Godwin-Height-Weight-Physical-Appearance.jpg

6Hcz.gif

Last edited:
Whoopi Goldberg Holocaust quote:

“is not about race ... it’s about man’s inhumanity to man ... these are two white groups of people,”

ADL President says:

“there’s no question that the Holocaust was about race. That’s how the Nazis saw it as they perpetrated the systematic annihilation of the Jewish people across continents, across countries.”

Note:

ADL Definition of Race before Whoopi Goldberg's comments:

“the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, [and] that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics.

"Critics pointed out that under the ADL’s 2020 definition of racism, Goldberg’s comments had some legitimacy, as per that definition racism could only be performed against people of color by white people, and she perceived Jews as “white.”

The ADL subsequently changed their definition to:

“Racism occurs when individuals or institutions show more favorable evaluation or treatment of an individual or group based on race or ethnicity.”

aha_coming_to_america.gif

Yea kinda confusing. Why would Kel need to be cheered up if he cheated?

Had no idea that this is the person who suspended Whoopi Goldberg for her comments after apologies.

Kim-Godwin-thejasminebrand.png

Kim Godwin ABC News President

Whoopi Goldberg was placed on a two-week, unpaid suspension yesterday by ABC boss Kim Godwin to put an end to a 'culture' at the network where The View host and her colleague Joy Behar could 'say and do whatever they wanted', insiders tell DailyMail.com.

The controversy began on Monday when Whoopi claimed on-air that the Holocaust was 'not about race'. She posted a Twitter apology, then apologized on-air on Tuesday but after the show, was suspended.

DailyMail.com can reveal that she will lose out on her $192,000 pay check for those two weeks.

Staffers welcomed the suspension and said it finally brings an end to Whoopi and her co-host Joy Behar doing 'whatever they wanted', a problem they said started when Barbara Walters left the show.

'ABC understands that this is an opinion based show, the facts will always be paramount. We want robust discussion but can't have the hosts saying things that are false and not based in fact.

'What Whoopi said was not based in fact and was highly inflammatory and offensive.

‘It’s a new day at ABC News. Kim [Godwin] wants her entire team to be held accountable for their words and actions.

‘There has been a real power vacuum on The View since Barbara Walters retired, because she ran the show with an iron first.

After Barbara [Walters] left it became a free for all and Whoopi and Joy could do and say whatever they wanted. This is now coming to an end
Senior ABC News source

'After Barbara it became a free for all and Whoopi and Joy could do and say whatever they wanted. This is now coming to an end.

‘Kim is drawing a line in the sand for all staff across ABC News and is attempting to build a corporate culture based on truth, facts, accountability and kindness.

‘If you do not operate within this prism, Kim will take action. Whoopi’s suspension highlights this.

‘Disney is aware that there are huge cultural issues within ABC News and Kim has the backing of Mickey Mouse to fix up the news division and set it on a different course.

‘Whoopi is welcome to return after her unpaid two week suspension. She took the news well and understood where the network was coming from.’

Kim-Godwin-Height-Weight-Physical-Appearance.jpg

6Hcz.gif

AKAs strike again 😂

Kels ex wife said she caught him in bed with Nick Cannon wearing her cheerleader outfit. Shes saying Nick is on the recieving end of the orange soda.
That **** is written so poorly, I don’t believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom