Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we supposed to get from an opinion article from a Celtics blog…and Fivio slow *** post?

:lol:

I think his point is that they have to do all this for being vaguely associated with Ye lol

EDIT: I didn’t click on the Celtics link and assumed that was from JB himself.

I think his point is that they have to do all this for being vaguely associated with Ye lol

They didn’t have to do none of that :lol:. The article is a random Celtics blogger…saying Jaylen Brown didn’t go far enough with his criticism….in the writers opinion.

Fivio is an idiot, who posted something idiotic on Instagram. What else :lol:. What is the point?

The point is that the reaction to antisemitism is so strong that some members of the Jewish community are expecting people who collaborated with Ye over the years to apologize by association

someone prominent in the black community said something "anticemetic" so now we need all his peers & collaborators to speak & take action against his "hate speech"

And right on cue :rofl: :rofl:

Billion Dollar Shoe Deal
Sports Agency
Gap Deal
Balenciaga Deal
Record Label
CAA

Think about all the horrendous **** celebs have done over the years, from sexual misconduct, to rape, to assaults etc etc when was the last time you've seen this swift of a public backlash for a celebrity??

i understand why other black celebs won't touch on that subject, but they were shown in big bold letters ***** stay in your place :lol:

I just hope we have this type of intolerance for racism & hate speech when it's directed towards other groups.

Last edited:
I wanna see what Kyrie says about it, people were expecting him to sign with Donda Sports and maybe even take his sneaker line over to Ye if Nike was still dropping him.

Dangerous combo of ****** :lol:

The point is that the reaction to antisemitism is so strong that some members of the Jewish community are expecting people who collaborated with Ye over the years to apologize by association

someone prominent in the black community said something "anticemetic" so now we need all his peers & collaborators to speak & take action against his "hate speech"

I come in peace.

Idk if members of the Jewish community expect Ye's collaborators to apologize. To me it looks like Donald and Jaylen Brown made a (wise) business decision to disassociate with someone who made Anti-Semitic remarks. Not that complicated imo

And to your latter point about the assaults, rapes, etc. People for the most part can only care so much about things that don't affect them directly (right or wrong, that's human nature). So when an entire race of people is disrespected, it's not shocking to see such a strong response.

I come in peace.

Idk if members of the Jewish community expect Ye's collaborators to apologize. To me it looks like Donald and Jaylen Brown made a (wise) business decision to disassociate with someone who made Anti-Semitic remarks. Not that complicated imo

And to your latter point about the assaults, rapes, etc. People for the most part can only care so much about things that don't affect them directly (right or wrong, that's human nature). So when an entire race of people is disrespected, it's not shocking to see such a strong response.

The thing is your absolutely right, when a whole entire race of people feel disrespected it is going to be a strong response, what other group of people in recent memory did you see get upset & see this max exodus of companies, associates & collaborators ??

These people aren't leaving because of racism & inequality (THEY PLAY IN THE NFL & NBA RESPECTIVELY :rofl: ) They are leaving because they know there are much harsher ramifications when the racism is directed at a particular group & they don't want the backlash

I don't even remember Mike Jackson losing business like this & he was accused of having sex with Children, Kanye's crime is saying something about Jewish people.

& If people point out the differences between how this is being treated, compared to how others get treated when disrespecting any other races...... somehow it's antisemetic & "jews run the world conspiracies"

this **** is complete lunacy :lol:

Billion Dollar Shoe Deal
Sports Agency
Gap Deal
Balenciaga Deal
Record Label
CAA

Think about all the horrendous **** celebs have done over the years, from sexual misconduct, to rape, to assaults etc etc when was the last time you've seen this swift of a public backlash for a celebrity??

i understand why other black celebs won't touch on that subject, but they were shown in big bold letters ***** stay in your place :lol:

I just hope we have this type of intolerance for racism & hate speech when it's directed towards other groups.

It’s pretty clear, Ye was pushing the line on this one. And clearly wanted this outcome. He also lied/ommitted some deals he’s no longer a part of…all to feed a narrative. But whatever.

This kinda reminds me of the mel Gibson situation in a sense. People still backed him, all while he was a pariah.This has happened before. But obviously, this is new territory. Kanye has ALOT of support right now, man :lol:. Even with all of this. We all see the other half of the public perception turn.

But man, We live in America…we know what it is. I hate posting tweets like this…but there is ALOT to be said about this:

And we don’t have the industry or power to hold people accountable. But as Kanye was ***** on Black folk…y’all stalled him out and bought more kicks.laughed. Tried to explain it away. More merch. More music etc.

He’ll be fine. He’s too big to really fail right now.

It’s pretty clear, Ye was pushing the line on this one. And clearly wanted this outcome. He also lied/ommitted some deals he’s no longer a part of…all to feed a narrative. But whatever.

This kinda reminds me of the mel Gibson situation in a sense. People still backed him, all while he was a pariah.This has happened before. But obviously, this is new territory. Kanye has ALOT of support right now, man :lol:. Even with all of this. We all see the other half of the public perception turn.

But man, We live in America…we know what it is. I hate posting tweets like this…but there is ALOT to be said about this:

And we don’t have the industry or power to hold people accountable. But as Kanye was ***** on Black folk…y’all stalled him out and bought more kicks.laughed. Tried to explain it away. More merch. More music etc.

He’ll be fine. He’s too big to really fail right now.

why do people keep turning this talking point back on to black people (who btw many of which were vocally against him since the slavery thing) and not the CAA’s/Adidas/Def Jam/UMG’s that it should be directed to

Billion Dollar Shoe Deal
Sports Agency
Gap Deal
Balenciaga Deal
Record Label
CAA

Again , I WISH folks were this scared to be associated with folks that spit in our faces as they are to he associated with folks that disrespect other groups.

Re: Brown/Donalds

Saw someone on Tweet say this was probably pushed by their PR Firms/Agents

Wonder if those agents were fine with Donald/JB signing with Donda after Kanye had said ALL of the other wild things he had previously said. (About us)

Again, I wish we had folks on our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom