Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why we all agree that modern humans originate in Africa is because Lucy, the oldest human skeleton ever found, was unearthed in Eastern Africa. Science was used to date her skeleton.

Certainly, the story of humanity's beginnings will change if an older skeleton is ever found outside of the African continent. What will some of you do if it happens while you're alive? Deny it?
Well based on what Science already discovered, the only dispute is where exactly in Africa Humans originate from, were there separate places of origin, and did they leave and come back in multiple occasions?

More bootstrap stuff, 'eh? Booker T was wrong, and you are as well.

Where you are correct is that we CAN do it,only if left alone. However, history proves that they do not want to leave us alone.

Black Wallstreet did it by BOOTSTRAPS bruh

our elders werent afraid of that word, why are we?

they even speak of BOOTSTRAPS in the Tulsa documentary....

its odd that somewhere along the line BOOTSTRAPS became an insult

Get me a few sources man, because what you're saying is WAY the hell out there. Is it the Anunnaki visiting earth thoery?
Nope. The first name for us as Black people, was Nilos. We, are of water. They know it. It fits in with the big bang theory as well.

What changed was the manner of worship, which shifted education as well, which went from Goddess worship, to the worship of Male deities alone.

There was a time that only women existed on earth, as humans were self replicating organisms.

They know this as well.

So-called black people are descents of the “Anunnaki” people, the people from outer space. That’s why our origins are not traced to earth, but the hu-mans, i.e., the created man is. The man bred in water on earth. The grafted man. The genetically spliced man. The man with animal genetics.

...and Black Wall Street proved why BOOTSTRAP theology does NOT protect you from racism, ya' heard?!

no, Black Wall Street proved you need to invest in protecting yourself. especially when you live right next door to the enemy.

do you suggest we just lay down and give up?

all i hear is this wonk work
that wont work
they wont leave us alone

yet, here we are.
what can we do?

....because them folks burned those bootstraps to a crisp after we pulled ourselves up with them....
The point is to not have to DEAL with white supremacy at all. Be clear away from it altogether, but some want to place Black people right back into harms way, with that bootstrap bullcrap.

Hard work and dedication in a system of oppression, still leaves you oppressed.

Last edited:
no, Black Wall Street proved you need to invest in protecting yourself. especially when you live right next door to the enemy.

that wont work
they wont leave us alone

yet, here we are.
what can we do?
wait
hold on a second
just to put everything in context
ur black????
this whole time on nt
i thought u were white or asian

...and Black Wall Street proved why BOOTSTRAP theology does NOT protect you from racism, ya' heard?!

what is wealth and sustainability if its last only but a couple years. And lets not forget how black wall street fell? Sure as hell wasnt by tying those bootstraps.

understand this, minorities are allowed to rise and fall at the behest of white people, the power majority.

People who slaved to built this **** deserve more than some damn bootstraps. How about the shoe store to start?

that wont work
they wont leave us alone

yet, here we are.
what can we do?
The problem is in the law that does not ALLOW you to protect yourself, then deputizing your enemy by keeping you in check, allowing them to be protected by THEIR laws.

In order to be free, you've got to be ready to die. Unfortunately, the abrahamic faiths keep many Black people in check, not ready to truly trust their own selves. THIS is why the Haitian revolution worked, yet also why it failed.

No, you providing no evidence or sources makes it cult talk.
I've hipped several BLACK members to this reading, I suggest it to you as well.

30858.jpg

Good read, and a good starting point as to how all of this bullcrap got started, including man led "science".

I'm not going to debate people who don't believe in science.

But I will say there's something really tragic, here.

Some of you are, like me, seeking to build an alternative world where black suffering is not the prevailing norm, where white supremacy is not the structuring condition of rights, privileges, and resources.

What's especially sad is that many of you don't offer anything original. Garvey missed how US empire might undermine the 'back to Africa' movement, but he at least understood the importance of securing nationhood at a time when nation state power was critical to affecting the international balance of power.

Father Divine and other black mystical thinkers of the 1930s were actually doing something interesting and novel: they were drawing on different religious traditions and combining it with particular origins stories to respond to the material deprivations black folks faced during the Great Depression.

But here we are in 2020. Countless black folks suffering and ready to respond in and out of the streets. But yet many of you offer early 20th century proposals to solve 21st century problems. Your playbooks are old. You've recycled without adding anything to the black radical tradition. Don't you know better not to sample that which has already been sampled unless you flip it in creative and interesting ways?

Indeed, the only thing you've added is the warp speed circulation of incoherent babble.

I'm not going to debate people who don't believe in science.

But I will say there's something really tragic, here.

Some of you are, like me, seeking to build an alternative world where black suffering is not the prevailing norm, where white supremacy is not the structuring condition of rights, privileges, and resources.

What's especially sad is that many of you don't offer anything original. Garvey missed how US empire might undermine the 'back to Africa' movement, but he at least understood the importance of securing nationhood at a time when nation state power was critical to affecting the international balance of power.

Father Divine and other black mystical thinkers of the 1930s were actually doing something interesting and novel: they were drawing on different religious traditions and combining it with particular origins stories to respond to the material deprivations black folks faced during the Great Depression.

But here we are in 2020. Countless black folks suffering and ready to respond in and out of the streets. But yet many of you offer early 20th century proposals to solve 21st century problems. Your playbooks are old. You've recycled without adding anything to the black radical tradition. Don't you know better not to sample that which has already been sampled unless you flip it in creative and interesting ways?

Indeed, the only thing you've added is the warp speed circulation of incoherent babble.
Pot, meet kettle.

All you are offering is that same bootstrap bullcrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom