Vice Appreciation Thread

I swear I can't fall for homelessness, to many times I have seen contradicting scenarios. Wife and I were driving somewhere and saw a lady on the side of the road with two Starbucks coffees. My cynical side immediately kicked in why does she have two Starbucks coffees, why not get a 7-11 coffee and save the money for something to eat. If someone bought the coffee for them, why not ask for food instead of coffee.

I know some people are really hurting but so many scam artists have ruined it for me to feel bad for them.

Another person I saw had a dog and he was homeless, how do you think you can feed a dog if you can't fully feed yourself.
Not gonna speak on the Starbucks but my wife used to work for an org that helped people get care for their pets if they couldn’t afford it. Obviously a lot of homeless people would come and there were a lot of them that would literally feed their dogs before themselves. Sometimes the dog was legit their only true friend in the world and they’d do anything to take care of them.

2 Parts

We headed to Yulin to get to the bottom of one of the most controversial festivals in China: the Yulin Dog Meat Festival.

Last edited:
aside from a few decent pieces here and there, vice is mostly just advertising now……
901EE9DE-0EAE-4D2A-BAEA-EA7A0A3E0438.png

Lol @ “stinger stories” cmon man

glory days of vice were between 2010-2013, some of the coolest media I have seen on the internet came from vice around that time, raw, unedited with no corporate narratives.

You can search their youtube channel for anything pre 2013, but alot of the RAW stuff got taken down.

every now and then some good pieces pop up.

Last edited:
A Front of House Manager reveals what working in a hotel for the super-rich is really like. From hiring out the whole hotel for a ‘themed’ orgy to covering the tracks of staff sleeping with customers, the Informer details how the job can be demanding physically and emotionally. Blood and gore are all part of the job.

The Secret Hotel Sex Parties of the Mega-Rich | Informer - YouTube

A former employee for one of the biggest betting companies reveals the major flaws in the industry, from gambling addictions to money laundering. With over ten years of experience in betting, he has seen just how much the algorithms and systems are designed to encourage losers to lose more, and winners to stop winning. He describes how management has little care for customers, particularly when it comes to losing it all.

What the Gambling Industry Doesn’t Want You To Know | Informer - YouTube

Stop doing docu series, don't even remember what they last did. Get back to doing series, screwed around and let the streaming services take the content. Netflix has an Emergency NYC series on, easily could have been a Vice episode on the NYC emergency services.

Back
Top Bottom