Vice Appreciation Thread

Man i love Vice :smokin

You have no idea how excited i was when i was watching this one and i realized it was shot in my neighborhood and these were all places i had been to, and still go to every now and then :lol: .

i watched the this is what winning is like doc...afghanistan is a crap shoot.

we should have learned from the soviet's failures. the only actions we should have taken were retaliatory strikes against al qaeda camps, not nation building.

Last edited:
Even though I don't watch it was much, I agree. they got lots of great docs on their channel. the kidnapping wives doc was really good, but so messed up man . it was kinda hard to watch.

Last edited:
I like everything VICE. 
laugh.gif

They're the only people I know who would have an hour long video podcast with Stoya about actual topics...

ive never seen any of their documentaries or even knew about their youtube channel but ive been watching the episodes on HBO and im really starting to get into them 

theyve got a real knack for journalism 

NT has been a fan of vice for some now. Put me on a few years back...one of my favorite sites since. I guess they've blowing up since HBO lately

I've seen the most random things on there like the Swingers episode :x

Some notables:
Vice in Libria
Scopolamine
Suicide Forrest in Japan
Kidnapping Wives (this was too real for me)
Wargin
North Korea

Man i love Vice :smokin

You have no idea how excited i was when i was watching this one and i realized it was shot in my neighborhood and these were all places i had been to, and still go to every now and then :lol: .

i live 3 blocks away from J and V. stay eatin there :smokin

Love Vice. I remember when I got the first official mag. Never knew it would get to where it is today. I would love to work for those guys to this day and just be a writer.

My fans:

Epicly Later'd
Tattoo Age
Fresh Off The Boat
We Just Had Sex
There sex episodes
David Choe show

sooooo much more.

Also the show that got me shook on Vice........*****es Of The Caribbean. Crazy stuff that people do to lose their virginity

Fresh of the boat might be the the greatest web series to ever grace the internet's. They dont know bout my boy eddie huang!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom