Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

ANY TRUTH TO THIS?
Im still kicking myself for paying $100 for the Wheats a few weeks after they dropped with a coupon on JJ.....Saw them damn things in Burglington for $49...

Do a quick ebay search homie...

With the execption of the Sails and the few reds that are legit and out there ...EVERY pair can be found or won or negotiated for sub $75....

I only search 10 to 11 so that could be a factor....

Im still trying to get those blue joints and Ive missed a couple at $65-$70.....

But again....patience is a virtue...

One of these ebay dudes will bite at $60 shipped.....or they will start popping up in outlets....

Or Marshalls.....

I got nothing but time to wait it out....

Last edited:
Im still kicking myself for paying $100 for the Wheats a few weeks after they dropped with a coupon on JJ.....Saw them damn things in Burglington for $49...

Do a quick ebay search homie...

With the execption of the Sails and the few reds that are legit and out there ...EVERY pair can be found or won or negotiated for sub $75....

I only search 10 to 11 so that could be a factor....

Im still trying to get those blue joints and Ive missed a couple at $65-$70.....

But again....patience is a virtue...

One of these ebay dudes will bite at $60 shipped.....or they will start popping up in outlets....

Or Marshalls.....

I got nothing but time to wait it out....
ohhh of course i know most of the colorways go for less than 100$. I was speaking on the part where you said wait it out on a re - release of the REDS!

ohhh of course i know most of the colorways go for less than 100$. I was speaking on the part where you said wait it out on a re - release of the REDS!
Oh got it....

Yea I gotta think its only a matter of time....

The homie ODB was rocking the Reds all over NYC this weekend for his Bday....

I gotta assume we are gonna see them sooner or later.

Yeah, they're all gone. Only 50 pairs. A few days ago it was like 7 left so they gotta be gone.

I saw the Bone yesterday in Footaction. They look nice and the quality is good, but not a color for me.

how is the quality of the material on the light bone? is it similar to how the rush blues were? i like the feeling of those.

how is the quality of the material on the light bone? is it similar to how the rush blues were? i like the feeling of those.
Seen these first hand already and felt them.  They are great quality and very soft, but with all the holiday shoe's coming out I can only get 1 or 2 and these are towards the bottom of the list unfortunately :C

White bone released on NDC today for $140.

Going to have to wait for these lol

Damn footlockers making it tough for me this year here in Canada lol.. 20% off the light bone plus ebates ! Might have to cop even though it's not my fav colourway I like em more and more when I see them

Knicks congrats on the cop, I'm sure it wasn't easy to find.
I had a MOM that I wasn't sure about keeping but it's a half size smaller

Back
Top Bottom