Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Good lookin my G! 

No problem.. I'm undecided on them, good price but I'm undecided if I wanna cop these or the doom foams lol, damn lol ( personally like the black and white joints better, but already got the ones he made for his pop)

Umm... I apologize if this has already been discussed, but what's the best way to clean the Haystacks? This is the aftermath of the Ohio State - Michigan gameday. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. View media item 2243666

Not my pics
These don't look too bad. But the White Bone look better..

I'm considering selling all my shoes...Need to downsize 
frown.gif

Having a hard time if I should try to sell my Cruz's since I really like the model of the shoe.

Umm... I apologize if this has already been discussed, but what's the best way to clean the Haystacks? This is the aftermath of the Ohio State - Michigan gameday. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Just buy another pair, you will come out a lot better

blacks look nice. haven't worn my crimsons or all blues yet so id be reluctant to cop. they would be next though

Saw Rush Blue's today in Ross for 49.99

Damn, what state you in. I would buy multiple pairs at that price.

Blue was the only pair I paid retail for and I regret it. Didn't want to risk missing out on them. $50 and $42 for my Haystack and Mike's.

Last edited:
Umm... I apologize if this has already been discussed, but what's the best way to clean the Haystacks? This is the aftermath of the Ohio State - Michigan gameday. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. View media item 2243666

Just spray it down with shout and let it sit for an hour or so, then wash in cold water on delicate cycle. That is your best bet.

Damn, what state you in. I would buy multiple pairs at that price.

Blue was the only pair I paid retail for and I regret it. Didn't want to risk missing out on them. $50 and $42 for my Haystack and Mike's.

I'm in Charlotte, NC. They were a size 10.

Just spray it down with shout and let it sit for an hour or so, then wash in cold water on delicate cycle. That is your best bet.
I think this is the option I'll try. I've had no problems with shoes in the washing machine before, but the midsole and the materials scared me with these. Wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom