Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I think this is the option I'll try. I've had no problems with shoes in the washing machine before, but the midsole and the materials scared me with these. Wish me luck.

Pretty happy with how they came out. A couple black scuff marks here and there yet but no big glaring scuffs. View media item 2247893

See, nothing to worry about. They came out great, especially after what they have been through.

Pretty happy with how they came out. A couple black scuff marks here and there yet but no big glaring scuffs.

Most shoes can survive a couple of rinses in the washing machine. I think it's when you wash them too many times that the materials start to break down a bit.

Pretty happy with how they came out. A couple black scuff marks here and there yet but no big glaring scuffs. View media item 2247893

Good job man. :smokin

They're kinda narrow. Pinch your pinky toe after a little bit

The haystacks really hurt my pinky toe, but the end of the day it has no feeling in it. I started to taking out the insole whenever I wear them. Funny thing is, it really only affects my left foot. The right foot isn't bad.

Last edited:
Wore my haystacks the other night and my pinky toes were dying lol.

Didn't happen during previous wears.

Last edited:
My blues don't do it to me but my greys definitely do. Hafta reposition my right foot constantly in those. Left side doesn't pinch em at all. Shoes were made weird

Its beause its based on the Air Trainer 3...infamously known as the pinky toe killer. If you think the Air cruz are bad try thr Air Trainer 3 man.. They look beautiful but wear them longer than 15 minutes and sayonara.

I saw the black colored Cruz and bone colored Cruz sitting. They don't stand out to me like the Red ones. I wonder why Nike released the Red ones the way they did? And gave a proper release for the barely talked or desired Black Cruz's and Bone Cruz's.

I saw the black colored Cruz and bone colored Cruz sitting. They don't stand out to me like the Red ones. I wonder why Nike released the Red ones the way they did? And gave a proper release for the barely talked or desired Black Cruz's and Bone Cruz's.

I really think the red are still coming out around superbowl time
I think if they had given up on the shoe they wouldnt still be releasing these other colorways

Back
Top Bottom