Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Is it possible that there is legit red pairs for sale on eBay ? Or the ones we see are fakes ..?

Is it possible that there is legit red pairs for sale on eBay ? Or the ones we see are fakes ..?
from my understanding red pairs existed and some stores received them and they were instructed to ship them back. I struggled to believe any that I saw on there after the first wave months ago are real. Mostly because the sellers have all sizes between 8-12 and even after selling several pair they still had all sizes available.

None of the red pairs I have seen on there are legit, box tags off, shape off and none I have seen have 100% authentic in the description. Buyer beware

Picked up a pair of the haystacks on eBay. Perfect condition aside from creases from being tried on, the material quality is outstanding.

The lid was cut off, so they were obviously returns (probably to an outlet?). But does anyone know what the marking "NCS" means? It's on the box and on the tag of the right shoe.

Picked up a pair of the haystacks on eBay. Perfect condition aside from creases from being tried on, the material quality is outstanding.

The lid was cut off, so they were obviously returns (probably to an outlet?). But does anyone know what the marking "NCS" means? It's on the box and on the tag of the right shoe.

View media item 1858988

View media item 1858990
On reddit it says it means its from the nike company store for employees

Thanks fam, double rep
smokin.gif

Blacks canceled? Is that a reliable source? Damnnn! :smh:

The Black Safari pair is (and always was), but the Black/Crimson Mike colorway that my man on the last page got an early pair of is still good to go as far as I know.

Last edited:
The Black Safari pair is (and always was), but the Black/Crimson Mike colorway that my man on the last page got an early pair of is still good to go as far as I know.

this. as I said before. we've seen the black red pair before and never heard anything about a release, dont know why they blew up again the other day.

we'll get the black/orange pair

Blacks canceled? Is that a reliable source? Damnnn! :smh:

Good to know, will be looking forward to it.

this. as I said before. we've seen the black red pair before and never heard anything about a release, dont know why they blew up again the other day.

we'll get the black/orange pair
Is it orange or more like infrared?

Longevity.JPEG Longevity.JPEG
What color coding/description does your box say?

Last edited:
I havnt seen it in person, but from some of the shots we've seen, they look like orange hits to me, but others have called them infrared.

Longevity.JPEG Longevity.JPEG looks infrared, perhaps he could clarify?

Last edited:
Are the Rush Blues cancelled or just being pushed back until official RD?

Last edited:
I highly doubt these are cancelled. There has not been any official source to state this.

Just went and got my money back on the rush blue's and the employee was telling me the release date now shows February 10th [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Are the Rush Blues cancelled or just being pushed back until official RD?

jesus people, its been said the all blues release the weekend of the super bowl multiple times in multiple places. It has also been said that certain footactions put them out for sale early on accident and were told from higher ups to pull them off the shelves for now. I assume the people that were able to get a pair via phone order at first will have to wait as well, they probably arnt allowed to send them to you until actual release.

jesus people, its been said the all blues release the weekend of the super bowl multiple times in multiple places. It has also been said that certain footactions put them out for sale early on accident and were told from higher ups to pull them off the shelves for now. I assume the people that were able to get a pair via phone order at first will have to wait as well, they probably arnt allowed to send them to you until actual release.

That's what I figured, but I seen a few people freaking out. Never hurts to double check.

Back
Top Bottom