Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Same shoes from page 1 ... Those View media item 1857316
And these were some of the 1st pics that ever surfaced ... View media item 1857318
I love em but I was kinda glad they got away from the Jordan wave ... These flying kinda under the radar as a dope shoe without all the hype . Resell is even old school prices . These color ways would more then likely push the hype on em . I like being able to grab them pretty easy and that everyone still don't know they exist . Makes a dope shoe ever doper to me .
yes i feel the same way. i hope the other colorways are all easy to get/simple too. it is a good quality shoe. these will be a gem in the future. i need every pair. hope they don't ruin the shoe by release weak colorways like that white one. unless done with good materials or something. the shoe would look unflattering otherwise. too much of "just another trainer" look. the grey one is almost like that on the release pair but its still decent. the first pictures were nice though. but the haystcks are amazing in quality and materials.. in terms of a nike shoe anyways. they're good. And both of these next 2 release pairs seem to be very nice in that aspect.

I want the orange/blacks and the black/red joints ill pass on blue and go back later cop the greys

Im not sure how I feel about the AJ III Black Cement edition. I feel like that should be left to the 3s. Would have to see in person but they're alright.

@ mrlongong - my Wolf Grey AC sole is very stable and i tried bending it and it barely bends but i didnt want to put to much force on it. Is your shoe a custom or a sample? If it is, shouldn't it say that in the shoe? The CW itself i have never seen any official pictures of and i think it looks better than the black with safari (whatever) print on toe box and strap. Doesnt your shoe by have a tag inside the shoe with UPC (matches the box)? You should post the number and image if possible for future buyers and reference. The inside ankle liner/cushion feels like sofa leather and very smooth, slick feeling i cant tell what yours is. The inside tongue of mine has no patch like yours is why i thought it was a custom. And the translucent sole on yours makes me think it is a sample. Maybe yours bend more because of the translucent soles, which I don't own any shoes with one, but from what I've read they are more spongier vs non-translucent. Let me know if you want me to post any pics of my Wolf Grey AC. I posted pics of the inside my shoe with the insole out maybe that help.

View media item 1857938
View media item 1857946On the underside of the insole it says 7T-8T A... Maybe it just showing the size of the insole?

Last edited:
@ mrlongong - my Wolf Grey AC sole is very stable and i tried bending it and it barely bends but i didnt want to put to much force on it. Is your shoe a custom or a sample? If it is, shouldn't it say that in the shoe? The CW itself i have never seen any official pictures of and i think it looks better than the black with safari (whatever) print on toe box and strap. Doesnt your shoe by have a tag inside the shoe with UPC (matches the box)? You should post the number and image if possible for future buyers and reference. The inside ankle liner/cushion feels like sofa leather and very smooth, slick feeling i cant tell what yours is. The inside tongue of mine has no patch like yours is why i thought it was a custom. And the translucent sole on yours makes me think it is a sample. Maybe yours bend more because of the translucent soles, which I don't own any shoes with one, but from what I've read they are more spongier vs non-translucent. Let me know if you want me to post any pics of my Wolf Grey AC. I posted pics of the inside my shoe with the insole out maybe that help.

On the underside of the insole it says 7T-8T A... Maybe it just showing the size of the insole?
Are you comparing your Greys to his Red/Blks ?

So it's those that's releasing now ? Hmm.. Weird. Elephant print would've made that shoe 10x better
Of course it would have. But it would have also increased the hype and limit the chances of us getting a pair for retail. lol.

And if it's true that these are releasing on the 16th, then yes. I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Might skip the black pair for the blue pair. Are the black and crimson suede? I thought the greys shouldve been suede and the blues are definitely being considered because they are.

I had to get a half size down on the greys and they fit fine they are indeed pinky toe crushers on my left side (my wider foot). Wore em three short times and theyre already feeling a lot better with the little bit of breaking in I've done.

Are you comparing your Greys to his Red/Blks ?

Yes I am trying to help him as I also feel iffy about his pair unless he paid under or retail for them. But he says they feel good and aunthentic so maybe his CW is a sample? And for ppl with fitting questions who don't have anywhere to try on before buying like me..I went TTS (8.5) and it feels comfy and does not kill my pinky toe like my Trainer 3 which is also 8.5. I also 8.5 in Jordan 11, 14 and KD7 (snug) and in adidas Key Trainer, ZX Winter except 8.0 in High tops like Crazy 8 and Streetball 1.5. I probably could've went down 0.5 if I wanted snug fit but didn't want to take chance as nearest store is like 2 hours away or 3 hours from biggest city.

Yes I am trying to help him as I also feel iffy about his pair unless he paid under or retail for them. But he says they feel good and aunthentic so maybe his CW is a sample? And for ppl with fitting questions who don't have anywhere to try on before buying like me..I went TTS (8.5) and it feels comfy and does not kill my pinky toe like my Trainer 3 which is also 8.5. I also 8.5 in Jordan 11, 14 and KD7 (snug) and in adidas Key Trainer, ZX Winter except 8.0 in High tops like Crazy 8 and Streetball 1.5. I probably could've went down 0.5 if I wanted snug fit but didn't want to take chance as nearest store is like 2 hours away or 3 hours from biggest city.
View media item 1858234View media item 1858235View media item 1858240
These were made in honor of his dad Mike, that's why the little details are different. His dad was a firefighter so the inside tag is for him. The strap on the back with a 9 is his dad's ladder number. And on the front strap it says in memory of Mike. The material is leather and suede. I posted a picture of the inside tag. The liner on the inside isn't the perforated leather like the other Cruz. It is just fabric. But everything matches up with the stock images of the shoe. Including the insole on these that say dance to greatness in that same color. Everything matches really. Only of its the sole being softer than my haystacks.

Just called foot action they had to take them off the shelves , should of bought them once someone posted that they go them ... Oh well

I'll pass on those Jordan 3 black cement color way,already have enough of those. Unless the leather quality is on point that is.

I think the price tag really hurt this shoe. $150 for a football player's shoe is stupid. I think all the delays and cancellations also hurts. I think it's crazy that like 70% of the shoes went to NY/NJ and then 15% went to FL and ATL. Nike really botched this one.

What a shame.. I think we all know why they've been scraped. VC isn't playing and from a business standpoint, it's not smart to continue a line when a player in the same position (OBJ) has outshined and broken records in the same team. OBJ has already started advertising for the 2016 Air Max, it's only a matter of time before they give OBJ his own line. The only salvation that this show has is that it had sold really well. If VC can recover and play well, there's a chance we may get this shoe back.

As a die hard Giants fan, I'm still happy to own 2 pairs of this shoe. VC action figure came in the mail, thought I'd share:

View media item 1858741

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom