Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I just wish the blacks didnt have that clear sole, I have greys and haystacks but that might be a deal breaker for those, super cold tho

Is the sole on the grey softer than the wheat? Like does it bend like my black ones?
Like does it bend like the jordan you posted? No white sole on grey just as hard as haystacks and oan im in midwest too....sucks these didnt drop around me when sittin in stores on west coast

i want the haystacks on discount. y'all think they will dip in prices?

i REALLY want an all red pair but it feels like all the pairs out there are UA and I'm too chicken to get a fugazi pair that would fall apart lol.

i live in the midwest and we don't get this model i guess. i haven't seen the greys in person.

View media item 1856090View media item 1856091View media item 1856093View media item 1856094
Hope y'all don't mind me flooding the page with all these pictures. Thought I post some since no one else has pictures of these yet.

Where you'd get them is the question ? A source that sells fakes ? Looks legit . I wouldn't have even thought to try to bend them shoes like that ..

Last edited:
These are official?

Surprised if they drop them, so similar to the black pair that comes out this month. Also, I would assume that they're not releasing the all red because this would be the 5th color.

I'd pass up the Black & Orange pair to get that Black Safari/Cement colorway.

Why is the leather shiny though?

and didn't somebody post something about them scaling back the Cruz line :lol:

Last edited:
i definitey think the black/red was a sample for the black/orange thats coming out. And I dont think we'll be seeing that pair release, but who knows.

That is far from the first time we have seen that exact colorway posted, and nobodies ever been able to mention anything about it, just like the all reds.

Where you'd get them is the question ? A source that sells fakes ? Looks legit . I wouldn't have even thought to try to bend them shoes like that ..
I got them from eBay. The listing did say 100% authentic but I'm just iffy about them since I got it from eBay.

I got them from eBay. The listing did say 100% authentic but I'm just iffy about them since I got it from eBay.
I by no means know if those are real or not but just an FYI they do have fakes of that color way and the red ones.  I would say if you bought them from a listing that had al sizes 8-12 then they are fake but just keep an eye out and be ready to go to eBay within the allotted time frame

I read the Sneaker Freaker article and supposedly those AJ3 inspired CW is going to drop in Nike retailers soon.

Not sure how much I believe that.

Where dem blues at 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Same shoes from page 1 ... Those View media item 1857316
And these were some of the 1st pics that ever surfaced ... View media item 1857318
I love em but I was kinda glad they got away from the Jordan wave ... These flying kinda under the radar as a dope shoe without all the hype . Resell is even old school prices . These color ways would more then likely push the hype on em . I like being able to grab them pretty easy and that everyone still don't know they exist . Makes a dope shoe ever doper to me .

Back
Top Bottom