Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Wheats still going for $220+...  Damn.  

Are there any Wheat fakes out there?

Just need to get the SKU from someone on here or eBay for FTL or FTA. Then you should be able to go to order almost any size in store.

There's fakes of every color except the blue so far.

I met Victor at the Kith store earlier today.  He was wearing the black/orange pair.  They look so nice!  

Alright...next Saturday is the day.

Hopefully these won't sell out quick like the Haystacks.

No print nor orange means robocop for me. :nthat: Hope they're not difficult to cop.

Edit: They're on the snkrs app.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Random....here in NC went by the mall to JJ and asked the guy there if they were getting any Cruz's. He never mentioned the cw coming out on the 16th. He went straight to the blue cw. Told me that they had them in the back but don't drop til Feb 7th.

Imo...not facts..I think they may be a online release only. If the date is the 16th and no stores haven't them yet. It is a tribute shoe so only right it being the most limited. Might only release on nike.com first. Again just my thoughts...not fact

I was just about to run in here and yell "YESSSSSS" to the black cements/safari pair dropping, just to get hit with the buzz killington info

limited haystacks, cancelled releases...Nike is killing my want for these, we'll see how they handle the rush blues

If anyone wanted the haystacks they were easily attainable. They weren't that hard to get if you actually tried on line the first day or went to your local stores that weekend. Even now resell is only $50 over their price with tax or shipping.

That release was never on the schedule from what was first told back in November and what was out of Cruz's own mouth.

All of this, Nike release these shoes in a few states in a few stores, then they wonder why they arent selling... But they pump out crap like KD and LBJ LS shoes yr after yr that one buys.. But they have a sleeping giant (excuse da pun) on their hands.... And they just say meh, nobody want them because Cruz is hurt :smh: .... Naw B, drop them so we can buy them instead of jumping thru hoops like seals to just find them....

They are selling though

im interested into how the suede will hold up for the black and crimsons, i hope they dont crease within one wear, the suede looks pretty soft

Just saw official images of the black ones without the cement print like mrlongong has and they are releasing soon and I'm going to jump on them! And the ones he got are legit IMO.

I haven't really been following these much after the red October's got canned, I decided to look into them today I see a few red october's on eBay I'm wondering if they are legit?

I haven't really been following these much after the red October's got canned, I decided to look into them today I see a few red october's on eBay I'm wondering if they are legit?

A few ppl have claimed the majority of em on eBay are fakes

In for the commemorative pops pair and the blue basket weave lookin joints

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom