Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

figured the sellout on ndc was a lie smh

Exactly I thought they were gonna sit I had to work Saturday my homeboy initially wanted them I started looking for him only to realize I wanted em too. A footaction in Chicago has both our sizes but won't do phone orders.

Last edited:
Did you call Sneaker Bistro, Sneaker Politics, Sneaker Room, Phenom Global all these places where doing phone orders at one point not sure if any left but its worth a shot 

Some of you might want to check locally(Jimmy Jazz, DTLR, Shoe City, Villa) to see if they have them

Was able to grab a pair of 11.5

Guy on the phone tried to say quick strikes have a 72 hour wait

But I'll let it "slide" this time

Still waiting for tracking info & order number

Got my pair from NDC (didn't know FedEx was delivering today).

These are definitely the lowest quality material pair thus far, but oddly enough they fit the best. It may just be my pair but there's zero pressure on my pinky toes (I do have narrow feet, but the other two CWs put some pressure on that area). The 3M is nice as are the leather touches but I really wouldn't call the majority of the material "suede."
laugh.gif
At least I won't have to worry about beating on these like I do my Haystacks.

And I don't know what happened but NDC shipped my shoes in the old orange colored box with the newer red box tag. I guess they ran out of boxes.

Got my pair from NDC (didn't know FedEx was delivering today).

These are definitely the lowest quality material pair thus far, but oddly enough they fit the best. It may just be my pair but there's zero pressure on my pinky toes (I do have narrow feet, but the other two CWs put some pressure on that area). The 3M is nice as are the leather touches but I really wouldn't call the majority of the material "suede." :lol: At least I won't have to worry about beating on these like I do my Haystacks.

And I don't know what happened but NDC shipped my shoes in the old orange colored box with the newer red box tag. I guess they ran out of boxes.
Na I actually got one of my pairs in that orange box and they weren't from Nike haven't gotten my pair from Nike yet they come wed

just noticed ntnyreplied to my tweet saying they had them Sunday , i just didnt get the notice smh. and all i was doing was working

Back
Top Bottom