Video: Did Steve Nash intentionally trip Raymond Felton?

Quote:
You actually think Steve Nash cares enough about some scrub :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS
I AM.. The Remix Album

Raymond FElton is far from a scrub :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Quote:
LOL @ Y'all hatin' on Nash's gangsta. Players do that all the time when they know they're gonna get beat, it's a natural reflex. It's unfortunate Felton ended up getting injured, but it was really a low-risk manuever by Nash just sticking his foot out, it wasn't like a sweep. Felton is always getting hurt.

Anyway.... stop whining and pay more attention to details and you will see that these sort of things happen in every NBA game. Don't act like you've never gotten beat and gave dude a hip-check as he blew past you. My guy Stevie bringing the playground to the hardwood.
GALATASARAY SK​

I don't hate Nash, but that was a dirty play. I hate to be the one to say this but you know if Kobe had done this he would have been suspended at least a game and everyone would be all over his @#%$ right now. And if Bowen had done it everyone here would be calling him dirty, while Stu Jackson would review the tape and issue him another warning. :smh:
smh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
If you, personally, get beaten on defense, are you just going to let the guy blow right past you? I'm pretty sure that you're going to do everything in your power to stop the guy from getting to the basket, even if that means fouling him or tripping him up.
TEAM NTWikia

That was intentional. Not as dirty as Bruce Bowen who, with his standing underneath shooter, is the benchmark for dirty plays, but just as intentional.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Are you serious? If somebody insulted your mother or something for no reason you wouldnt do anything to them? You act like dudes dont fight at the local gym ball court over words and things like that. Besides I already said I dont co-sign it if he did it just because he got beat.
zidane064.gif

Quote:
So, is that why 90% of the time when a defender gets beat, he commits a foul two seconds later?

no, the worst a defender will do when he gets beat is a tug on the jersey. they don't try to tangle up their legs and collapse them in the act of shooting.

Quote:
I mean, you saw Nash raise his hand as soon as Felton fell to the ground. He wasn't intentionally trying to hurt him, he was just trying to stop the play.
TEAM NTWikia

Gettin It Crackin:
People stay hating on Steve. Don't act like you guys don't do what you can to stop a play once you get beaten. If you, personally, get beaten on defense, are you just going to let the guy blow right past you? I'm pretty sure that you're going to do everything in your power to stop the guy from getting to the basket, even if that means fouling him or tripping him up.

So how many people have been hurt playing against you?

Seriously, you are using very warped logic.

Gettin It Crackin:
So, is that why 90% of the time when a defender gets beat, he commits a foul two seconds later?

Maybe you are only watching the dirty players.
TEAMMARVEL​
With great power comes great responsibility​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Are you Ladiesman217?​

Quote:
If you're in the NBA you're playing for millions.....but I guess if it's THAT serious
:lol:
laugh.gif
This guy acting like nobody in professional sports has ever gotten into a fight over words spoken. Ok chief whatever you say.

Quote:
This guy acting like nobody in professional sports has ever gotten into a fight over words spoken. Ok chief whatever you say.

You laugh, but you're missing his point.
TEAMMARVEL​
With great power comes great responsibility​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Are you Ladiesman217?​

[/quote]LOL @ Y'all hatin' on Nash's gangsta. Players do that all the time when they know they're gonna get beat, it's a natural reflex. [/quote]

All players? Natural reflex? Thats a reach because I don't see many defenders sticking their foot out and "intentionally" trip a player when theyre beat on defense. Hacking a person across the arm would be more justified because many players on offense will expect that. What Nash did is not even legal in the NFL. You get a 15 yard penalty in football for that type of play he committed.
/// IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING///​

Nash has been in the league long enough to know if he gets beat he should have help behind him, that was just a dirty play.

That was done on purpose.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
People stay hating on Steve. Don't act like you guys don't do what you can to stop a play once you get beaten. If you, personally, get beaten on defense, are you just going to let the guy blow right past you? I'm pretty sure that you're going to do everything in your power to stop the guy from getting to the basket, even if that means fouling him or tripping him up.
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Quote:
You actually think Steve Nash cares enough about some scrub like Raymond Felton to intentionally hurt him? If steve had it in him to take someone out you'd have seen Ginobili, Bowen, or Horry go down in the playoffs last year, not some worthless scrub like RAYMOND FELTON

I agree. Nash is smart enough not do it on natonal TV.

Quote:
Dirty. Intentional. Only a vagina would do that.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
EAGLES LAKERS DODGERS

:smh:
smh.gif
thats dirty as hell...its aight tho...Bowen is gonna get him back :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM LAKERS

Quote:
You laugh, but you're missing his point.

Missing the point? I never said its worth it to fight, I never said its intelligent to fight, I never said they should fight. All I said is people do fight over it. Anyways, Im done with this thread.

Dirty play. As mentioned by someone, Nash is a soccer player so he knows exactly what he's doing with his feet.

Quote:
How does anybody here know what was said or something during the game?
Out

Back
Top Bottom