Video: Did Steve Nash intentionally trip Raymond Felton?

:smh:
smh.gif
I don't like Steve Nash and that was a dirty play...but he would never get in trouble for a dirty play the league loves Nash
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

It is funny reading thru this thread but not because of Laker fans.
What's funny is if the roles were reversed.
Would Niketalk even function still if Felton stuck his leg out and tripped Steve?
Orrrrrr would Suns fans end mankind with that kind of tactic? I'm pretty sure we know the answer to that.

Most of the Laker fans, me included, said the play wasn't all that bad, just trying to stop him, not trying to hurt him, no big deal. But I did ask why he wouldn't be suspended because it was a non "basketball" move just like the ones Kobe did last year. Was an honest question.

But because we reply, we're jealous. Yeah, you're right I am jealous. I admit it.
I soooo wish the Lakers could make the playoffs and make a run into the second round, maybe squeeze into the third round only to eventually lose each and every year we've ever been in the playoffs.
I wish our trophy case was empty, because then i could call other fans jealous of my team. It would be so nice.

MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Valid point.

Suns fans were so sick when Horry hit Nash with the body check last year.

DETROIT BASKETBALL​
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Quote:
People stay hating on Steve. Don't act like you guys don't do what you can to stop a play once you get beaten. If you, personally, get beaten on defense, are you just going to let the guy blow right past you? I'm pretty sure that you're going to do everything in your power to stop the guy from getting to the basket, even if that means fouling him or tripping him up.
Golden State Warriors: NBA CHAMPS 2017

Wow some of you people here are on crack.
Robert Horry's BODY CHECK was a clean move?
It was Nash's fault that he got BODY CHECKED?

So...a BODY CHECK is more of a BASKETBALL MOVE than accidentally getting your legs tangled with another player?

:rofl:
roll.gif

Straight comedy

Take off your PHX bashing goggles and look at something in a realistic manner for once.

smh.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

I don't think anyone is saying that Horry's move was clean.

I'm reading that people are just saying that it was a dirty move on Steve's part.

It sure didn't look like an "accident" .........It wasn't Felton's fault that he got past Nash and was clipped.
DETROIT BASKETBALL​
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Quote:
So...a BODY CHECK is more of a BASKETBALL MOVE than accidentally getting your legs tangled with another player?
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

What a little @#%$, he could have seriously injured his ankle on that play. I've lost what little respect I had for Steve Nash, he has never played defense and when any guy burns him, he has to restort to these underhanded tactics.
Team Indy Colts
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS
Team Xbox 360
Gamertag: Gator Boy 24​

Lets just all give this a rest and admit Steve Nash is a man with a vagina. Geeez.

Everyone and the momma outside of the Valley of Scum know that was a dirty move.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

It happened. It's part of the game. Get over it.

He didn't shadow kick him in the face. Don't act like your emotions have never came out in a game.
I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
[email protected]
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
Here's a dollar. Go buy a clue
laugh.gif
00014.jpg

Well I've solved the case of the seasons dirtiest player this season.

Quote:
That's laughable. Horry sized him up and slammed him into the scorer's table.

No, let's be reasonable. Horry did clip Nash, but slam him unto the scoring table? No, Nash exaggerated like a damsel in distress. A known flopper, flopped a lil too hard which caused 2 undisciplined players to leave the bench.

But you missed the point. The same position Horry was in, is the same way a player moves when he's setting said blindside pick.

I'm not justifying Horry's actions, but we see what he did A LOT more than we see Nash's Cobra Kai sweep. Which could only mean that it's a more natural and realistic basketball move. It's not clean, but it's also not going to cause any significant damage.
Quote:
What in God's name does winning a championship 50 years ago have to do with the fact that Steve Nash got his leg tangled up with Raymond Felton? Absolutely nothing...you just wanted to take ANOTHER opportunity to bash the Suns.

Andre Woodson For President​

I hope Zodogg kept about a thousand of those dollars to purchase his own clues.

Crying about Suns bashing when his main identity is hating all that isnt Suns.

UNFORGIVABLE WACKNESS
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

Quote:
actually take this, it's worth more.
luckyloonie2gr9.jpg

smh.gif

@ the devaluation of the US Dollar
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

For real.

Another reason to dislike Raptors fans. Score!
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

a great example to dislike nash and the suns. dirty. :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS
Childress - Claxton - Horford - Johnson - Johnson - Jones - Law - Lue
Pachulia - Smith - Stoudamire - West - Williams - Williams - Wright​

Back
Top Bottom