Video: Did Steve Nash intentionally trip Raymond Felton?

Since it is Nash, no. Now if it was Kobe, suspend the @#%$ at least for 5 games.
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Cabrera Gomez Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

wow, i really think he did. :smh:
smh.gif
at steve

Is this even under league review? It does warrant a one game suspension, clearly intentional.

damn, i thought Nash had more class than Raja, guess i was wrong

NISMO​

I don't know how you could defend the dude on this...thing's happen in the nba sure but this was straight up a dirty play...anyways taking people's legs out is ALWAYS unacceptable...

Quote:
no, the worst a defender will do when he gets beat is a tug on the jersey. they don't try to tangle up their legs and collapse them in the act of shooting.

Quote:
Maybe you are only watching the dirty players.

False. I'm not saying that every time a defender gets beat, he goes and trips somebody up. But, when a defender gets beat, most of the time he ends up committing a foul. Anybody who watches basketball can see that. You never see all the hip checks' that defenders commit when they get beat? I see them all the time. Note that I'm talking about actual games, not playground pickup games or rec leagues.

Quote:
so not only does he intentionally trip a guy, he goes the slick way, and tries to play it off as an accident to avoid facing the consequences like a man. further proof that nash is a punk.
:rofl:
roll.gif
So by raising his hand, he becomes a pansy? When you intentionally foul somebody, you raise your hand.

Quote:
So how many people have been hurt playing against you?

Zero. Next question.

Quote:
You must be kidding... hell no i don't try to trip people.

It's one thing to make a clean foul on somebody when they've beaten you... even a hard foul if necessary... But taking somebody's legs out is never acceptable.
GALATASARAY SK​

Is it odd that most of these replies are from Laker fans? :nerd:
nerd.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Quote:
But, when a defender gets beat, most of the time he ends up committing a foul. Anybody who watches basketball can see that. You never see all the hip checks' that defenders commit when they get beat? I see them all the time. Note that I'm talking about actual games, not playground pickup games or rec leagues.
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

Damnn... that aint right.. why not just let him past you, matrix was there to swat it..
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = Dyapz ::.​

Pay back is a @#%$. The next time the 2 teams play lets see if someone "accidentally" trips Nash.

For those people who think it's acceptable to trip someone to save a basket, you'd think differently if you were tripped. I'd like to trip the hell out of anyone who finds it acceptable. I'm sure you would come up swinging after you pick-up your teeth.

IMO, if there's any justice Nash would get fined and suspended a game. It was intentional and not a defensive play on the ball.

i wonder if another guard did that to nash what would happen :rofl:
roll.gif

then the world will come to an end :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
Nash isn't known as a dirty player, so maybe this was an isolated incident.

Yep. It wasn't a great idea to handle the play like that but no one's seen Nash do anything like that before. Chill, people.

At least some of this "Nash is a dirty player" criticism is nothing more than the same old NT hate on the Suns and Nash; just looking for any excuse to put him and that team down.

You can't defend Nash's action but if any of you think he actually WANTED to HURT Felton, ya'll are being irrational. Yes, Steve Nash is a horrible defender and Felton beat him on the play - but we've all been there, something inside you just triggers a reflex and you put one of your limbs out there. I'm sure he would have raised his hand and maned up to the foul but again, he wasn't trying to hurt the guy.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

dude's been hanging out with raja fell too much.

Quote:
Don't act like you guys don't do what you can to stop a play once you get beaten. If you, personally, get beaten on defense, are you just going to let the guy blow right past you? I'm pretty sure that you're going to do everything in your power to stop the guy from getting to the basket, even if that means fouling him or tripping him up.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
some worthless scrub like RAYMOND FELTON
er and national champion at UNC, #5 pick in the draft and a soild young starter in the NBA a scrub?

Do everyone a favor and get F out. Thanks.

Quote:
it looked like Steve raised his leg to stop his momentum going the other way

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

In Thursday's Bulls/Pistons matchup, Tyrus Thomas blocked a Rip Hamilton shot, jumped over Hamilton, and Rip grabbed Thomas' foot to pull him down. Rip was called for a technical foul.

Felton was fouled, though I don't know if Nash received the charge. However, intentional tripping should be an immediate technical foul and subsequent fine. To do nothing only encourages this behavior.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Back
Top Bottom