Video games that should've been movies!

images

Yeah ummmmm...
I'm gonna go ahead and throw Metal Gear Solid:Rising out there.Yeah yeah yeah I know it's waaaaaay too early,but care I do not.

Yeah ummmmm...
I'm gonna go ahead and throw Metal Gear Solid:Rising out there.Yeah yeah yeah I know it's waaaaaay too early,but care I do not.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Son said parasite eve. I still haven't played that game. I need to cope a used ps2.
Why? When you can just use the Playstation emulator? I play old school PS games from the PC with an Alienware PC controller...the controller is like $9 bucks from Micro Center

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Son said parasite eve. I still haven't played that game. I need to cope a used ps2.
Why? When you can just use the Playstation emulator? I play old school PS games from the PC with an Alienware PC controller...the controller is like $9 bucks from Micro Center

@Stockholm, do you use PCSX2? What settings do you use? I can't get anything to work right.

Anyway, aren't they already making a Gears of War movie?

@Stockholm, do you use PCSX2? What settings do you use? I can't get anything to work right.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

256px-Pathofneobox.jpg

Spoiler [+]
75378-TrollFace.png

Yo that Matrix game was actually pretty dope.... I remember playing it with my brother back in the day.
I also am in favor of the Metal Gear Solid Movie.... Hideo already puts like 4 hours of CGI in each game anyway lol

Originally Posted by Ginzo

256px-Pathofneobox.jpg

Spoiler [+]
75378-TrollFace.png

Yo that Matrix game was actually pretty dope.... I remember playing it with my brother back in the day.
I also am in favor of the Metal Gear Solid Movie.... Hideo already puts like 4 hours of CGI in each game anyway lol

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

ePSXe 
pimp.gif

and it's tricky, with all of the emulators there's two additional drivers you have to download and place in your "root" folder (thats the folder you have all your emulator stuff in)
mines is set up like this

Playstation Emulator
- Games Folder
- Emulator Folder (where I store the guts) <--place the additional drivers in here,

also alot of PC wont load the PS games like Sega or Super Nintendo emulators if you're you playing from an image file and not a disc for each game...so use the "load different game" option and choose IMAGE not ROM the game should boot then.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

ePSXe 
pimp.gif

and it's tricky, with all of the emulators there's two additional drivers you have to download and place in your "root" folder (thats the folder you have all your emulator stuff in)
mines is set up like this

Playstation Emulator
- Games Folder
- Emulator Folder (where I store the guts) <--place the additional drivers in here,

also alot of PC wont load the PS games like Sega or Super Nintendo emulators if you're you playing from an image file and not a disc for each game...so use the "load different game" option and choose IMAGE not ROM the game should boot then.

Back
Top Bottom