Video games that should've been movies!

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

@Stockholm, do you use PCSX2? What settings do you use? I can't get anything to work right.

Anyway, aren't they already making a Gears of War movie?
ePSXe 
pimp.gif

and it's tricky, with all of the emulators there's two additional drivers you have to download and place in your "root" folder (thats the folder you have all your emulator stuff in)
mines is set up like this

Playstation Emulator
- Games Folder
- Emulator Folder (where I store the guts) <--place the additional drivers in here,

also alot of PC wont load the PS games like Sega or Super Nintendo emulators if you're you playing from an image file and not a disc for each game...so use the "load different game" option and choose IMAGE not ROM the game should boot then.

PM sent

@Stockholm, do you use PCSX2? What settings do you use? I can't get anything to work right.

ePSXe 
pimp.gif

and it's tricky, with all of the emulators there's two additional drivers you have to download and place in your "root" folder (thats the folder you have all your emulator stuff in)

Playstation Emulator
- Games Folder
- Emulator Folder (where I store the guts) <--place the additional drivers in here,

also alot of PC wont load the PS games like Sega or Super Nintendo emulators if you're you playing from an image file and not a disc for each game...so use the "load different game" option and choose IMAGE not ROM the game should boot then.

PM sent

Zelda
pimp.gif

When I played twilight princess, I was completely thinking that it'd be a pretty sweet movie.

Zelda
pimp.gif

When I played twilight princess, I was completely thinking that it'd be a pretty sweet movie.

actually a movie studio already bought the rights to make a Gears of War movie

So UsainBoltisfast, dream no longer

actually a movie studio already bought the rights to make a Gears of War movie

So UsainBoltisfast, dream no longer

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Ginzo

256px-Pathofneobox.jpg

Spoiler [+]
75378-TrollFace.png

Yo that Matrix game was actually pretty dope.... I remember playing it with my brother back in the day.
I also am in favor of the Metal Gear Solid Movie.... Hideo already puts like 4 hours of CGI in each game anyway lol
Hell yeah it was!
Was playing it yesterday.
Got it for Christmas 5 yrs ago.
smokin.gif

ePSXe 
pimp.gif

Playstation Emulator
- Games Folder

How would one be enabled to play classic Spyro on their mac?
Spyro is was that game back in the day.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Ginzo

256px-Pathofneobox.jpg

Spoiler [+]
75378-TrollFace.png

Yo that Matrix game was actually pretty dope.... I remember playing it with my brother back in the day.
I also am in favor of the Metal Gear Solid Movie.... Hideo already puts like 4 hours of CGI in each game anyway lol
Hell yeah it was!
Was playing it yesterday.
Got it for Christmas 5 yrs ago.
smokin.gif

ePSXe 
pimp.gif

Playstation Emulator
- Games Folder

Splinter Cell would have been nice.  They were working on a movie but it got shelved so it will probably never get another chance.

Splinter Cell would have been nice.  They were working on a movie but it got shelved so it will probably never get another chance.

They really %$#$!% up Doom and Double Dragon though
sick.gif
...Street Fighter too, new and old. I would've preferred they stuck with Ryu story from Street Fighter 1

Mortal Kombat was
pimp.gif
Soundtrack too...stayed true as possible, they lost me with the sequel though. When you start messing with original cast the movie suffers (*coughs* Don Cheadle*coughs*)
Same way only I think the drivers go into your actual system files..I believe (don't quote me), only had one Macbook in 2008, sold it...Apple is too rich for my blood
laugh.gif

They really %$#$!% up Doom and Double Dragon though
sick.gif
...Street Fighter too, new and old. I would've preferred they stuck with Ryu story from Street Fighter 1

Mortal Kombat was
pimp.gif
Soundtrack too...stayed true as possible, they lost me with the sequel though. When you start messing with original cast the movie suffers (*coughs* Don Cheadle*coughs*)
Same way only I think the drivers go into your actual system files..I believe (don't quote me), only had one Macbook in 2008, sold it...Apple is too rich for my blood
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom