video games that would scare the ____ out of you

Gamecube remake of Resident Evil 1......
Never beat the game because I was so terrified but the rest were beaten with ease ha.

Maybe not as scary, but Max Payne got me. Playing the level of the maze and hearing the baby cry, and playing it in a dark #%$ room made me turn my PS2 off.
laugh.gif

Maybe not as scary, but Max Payne got me. Playing the level of the maze and hearing the baby cry, and playing it in a dark #%$ room made me turn my PS2 off.
laugh.gif

It's not a scary game but there's a level in Megaman Legends where you have to go in to the caves/underground area where this scary !+$ music starts playing and you got to fight off invisible robots that make no sound when they approach.

30t6p3b.gif
That +%*% had me and my boy shook in broad daylight.

It's not a scary game but there's a level in Megaman Legends where you have to go in to the caves/underground area where this scary !+$ music starts playing and you got to fight off invisible robots that make no sound when they approach.

30t6p3b.gif
That +%*% had me and my boy shook in broad daylight.

silent hill 1. never beat that game. was done after the dimensions starting switching.

silent hill 1. never beat that game. was done after the dimensions starting switching.

doom3.jpg

fear_2.jpg

1st one was amazing.  2nd had too much run and gun
Props to Silent Hill and Dead Space.  Been a gamer for 15 years and so far the list is lookin pretty good.

doom3.jpg

fear_2.jpg

1st one was amazing.  2nd had too much run and gun
Props to Silent Hill and Dead Space.  Been a gamer for 15 years and so far the list is lookin pretty good.

resident evil 2 got me pooping bricks when I was like 12 especially when that +$**+$ licker comes outta nowhere

resident evil 2 got me pooping bricks when I was like 12 especially when that +$**+$ licker comes outta nowhere

Metal Gear Solid 2 when the Colonel starts telling me to turn the game off because I had been playing too long (13 hours without a memory card)
laugh.gif

No way was I starting over.

Metal Gear Solid 2 when the Colonel starts telling me to turn the game off because I had been playing too long (13 hours without a memory card)
laugh.gif

No way was I starting over.

Silent Hill 2. Whenever the scene turn dark and you hear that siren
sick.gif
then the monsters come out etc. !#$! used to scare the @%@ out of me .

Resident Evil 3. The nemesis would pop out of no where and chase me around. That thing is scary as hell

Doom 3. Play this game on my cousin PC with a 26 inch monitor at night alone. I recall several time where i nearly had a heart attack
laugh.gif

Silent Hill 2. Whenever the scene turn dark and you hear that siren
sick.gif
then the monsters come out etc. !#$! used to scare the @%@ out of me .

Resident Evil 3. The nemesis would pop out of no where and chase me around. That thing is scary as hell

Doom 3. Play this game on my cousin PC with a 26 inch monitor at night alone. I recall several time where i nearly had a heart attack
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom