video games that would scare the ____ out of you

resident evil 2 had me shook. never really played anything similar after, and i keep telling myself to try left 4 dead 
i used to play the metal gear solid games in the dark. game wasnt scary at all, but its the freakin blaring signal when you get spotted by an enemy that gets me everytime 
laugh.gif

resident evil 2 had me shook. never really played anything similar after, and i keep telling myself to try left 4 dead 
i used to play the metal gear solid games in the dark. game wasnt scary at all, but its the freakin blaring signal when you get spotted by an enemy that gets me everytime 
laugh.gif

Deadspace creeps me out. Only game I've ever played where I don't want to explore because of what I might find, or find me.

I have both Fear 1 & 2 but the first one scares me. I've started it twice and still don't have a save file
laugh.gif

Doom 3. I watched my friend play and it had me jumping

BioShock also creeped me out, the atmosphere and the random laughing by those freaky people in the background

I'm a big chicken
laugh.gif

Deadspace creeps me out. Only game I've ever played where I don't want to explore because of what I might find, or find me.

I have both Fear 1 & 2 but the first one scares me. I've started it twice and still don't have a save file
laugh.gif

BioShock also creeped me out, the atmosphere and the random laughing by those freaky people in the background

I'm a big chicken
laugh.gif

the first couple resident evils. my homies older brother would force us to play this in the dark. dude was like 17 when we were like 8
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Metal Gear Solid 2 when the Colonel starts telling me to turn the game off because I had been playing too long (13 hours without a memory card)
laugh.gif

No way was I starting over.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That part was so cool.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Metal Gear Solid 2 when the Colonel starts telling me to turn the game off because I had been playing too long (13 hours without a memory card)
laugh.gif

No way was I starting over.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That part was so cool.

the first couple resident evils. my homies older brother would force us to play this in the dark. dude was like 17 when we were like 8
laugh.gif

The very first halo when your watching the Video of the Flood eating everyone. Had me shook for DAYS. As soon as that vid was over and you were on your own I immediately turned the xbox off haha

The very first halo when your watching the Video of the Flood eating everyone. Had me shook for DAYS. As soon as that vid was over and you were on your own I immediately turned the xbox off haha

BACK WHEN SEGA-SATURN WAS STILL GETTING PLAY

RESIDENT EVIL 1 CAME OUT

SO I GO TO BLOCKBUSTER TO RENT SOME GAMES

ME & MY FRIEND CAME BACK HOME WE END UP PLAYING ALL "DAY"

WITH THE FIGHTING GAMES SINCE RE:1 WAS ONE PLAYER ONLY WE FORGOT ALL BOUT IT

THEN IT ENDED UP BEING 8-9 PM ITS DARK OUTSIDE

NOBODY IS HOME WE POP IN RE:1

AND THE FIRST ZOMBIE CUT SCENE THAT HAPPENS ( WHEN THE ZOMBIE TURNS AROUND MADD SLOW CREEPY LIKE )

SCARED THE POWER-BUTTON OUT OF US

WE TURN OFF THE TV & RUN OUTSIDE AND STAYED OUTSIDE TILL OUR PARENTS CAME HOME

WENT THE NEXT MORNING AND RETURNED THE GAME DIDNT EVEN PUT IN THE 5 DAYS PLAY SMH LOL

BACK WHEN SEGA-SATURN WAS STILL GETTING PLAY

RESIDENT EVIL 1 CAME OUT

SO I GO TO BLOCKBUSTER TO RENT SOME GAMES

ME & MY FRIEND CAME BACK HOME WE END UP PLAYING ALL "DAY"

WITH THE FIGHTING GAMES SINCE RE:1 WAS ONE PLAYER ONLY WE FORGOT ALL BOUT IT

THEN IT ENDED UP BEING 8-9 PM ITS DARK OUTSIDE

NOBODY IS HOME WE POP IN RE:1

AND THE FIRST ZOMBIE CUT SCENE THAT HAPPENS ( WHEN THE ZOMBIE TURNS AROUND MADD SLOW CREEPY LIKE )

SCARED THE POWER-BUTTON OUT OF US

WE TURN OFF THE TV & RUN OUTSIDE AND STAYED OUTSIDE TILL OUR PARENTS CAME HOME

WENT THE NEXT MORNING AND RETURNED THE GAME DIDNT EVEN PUT IN THE 5 DAYS PLAY SMH LOL

I've only played Silent Hill 1, 2, and 3. and all were scary.
Manhunt was scary too but only when you were discovered by the hunters.
Also Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube. there's a part that almost made me mess myself.

I've only played Silent Hill 1, 2, and 3. and all were scary.
Manhunt was scary too but only when you were discovered by the hunters.
Also Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube. there's a part that almost made me mess myself.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

laugh.gif

I'm a big chicken
laugh.gif

Hell yes, the ambience/sound in that game was amazing

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

laugh.gif

I'm a big chicken
laugh.gif

Hell yes, the ambience/sound in that game was amazing

just finished Dead Space two days ago and immediately started round 2.
after playing into the second chapter the damn game has already made me jump in my seat 3 times. i didn't remember those moments.
but after midway through the 2nd chapter all the "scary" parts are over. the monsters are ugly but there aren't anymore moments that make you jump.

i played all the Resident Evils and the only one that freaked me out was 1.

and the best way to describe Dead Space is, Resident Evil: In Space.

can't wait for Dead Space 2.

by the way, Silent Hill sucked. it wasn't scary, just creepy. especially in the beginning when you only have a 2 x 4 and its all foggy. and if i remember correctly, you can't run. never played part 2.

Back
Top Bottom