video games that would scare the ____ out of you

Originally Posted by sreggie101

resident evil 1 remake. this game turned up with the lights off took me well over 10 hrs to beat.
...and im pretty sure the game can be beaten in under 3 hrs
30t6p3b.gif
the part where u explore the mansion and u walk in a room and u see a body hangin from a noose from the ceiling, leave then come back in only to find its not swinging had me shook
sick.gif

jillre1inre3costume.jpg

re4. more bullets and more action made it less scary but it def had its parts. exploring a prison/labs when you have these things slow walkin towards you is pretty intense.
...and they take like 5+ shots to put down.

re4_regenerator.jpg

When I played RE4 for the first time that part had me shook can't even lie. Brings back good memories though, feel like playing it again now.

resident evil 1 remake. this game turned up with the lights off took me well over 10 hrs to beat.
30t6p3b.gif
the part where u explore the mansion and u walk in a room and u see a body hangin from a noose from the ceiling, leave then come back in only to find its not swinging had me shook
sick.gif

jillre1inre3costume.jpg

re4. more bullets and more action made it less scary but it def had its parts. exploring a prison/labs when you have these things slow walkin towards you is pretty intense.

re4_regenerator.jpg

When I played RE4 for the first time that part had me shook can't even lie. Brings back good memories though, feel like playing it again now.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

jillre1inre3costume.jpg

re4_regenerator.jpg

Same. They scared the %? #* outa me. Those and the regenerators scared the crap outa me.. basically resident evil 1-4 and dead space had me.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

jillre1inre3costume.jpg

re4_regenerator.jpg

Same. They scared the %? #* outa me. Those and the regenerators scared the crap outa me.. basically resident evil 1-4 and dead space had me.

Resident evil when it came out. One of the first hallways you go through where the dogs jumped through the windows scared the +%@! out of me. That game is one of my all time favs.

Resident evil when it came out. One of the first hallways you go through where the dogs jumped through the windows scared the +%@! out of me. That game is one of my all time favs.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

THEN IT ENDED UP BEING 8-9 PM ITS DARK OUTSIDE

NOBODY IS HOME WE POP IN RE:1

AND THE FIRST ZOMBIE CUT SCENE THAT HAPPENS ( WHEN THE ZOMBIE TURNS AROUND MADD SLOW CREEPY LIKE )

SCARED THE POWER-BUTTON OUT OF US
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My story is similar except it was a playstation we were on. We kept going until he actually fought that first Zombie. When it started eating his face I was DONE I have yet to play that game again and this was when I was 10/11
30t6p3b.gif
I'm 24

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

THEN IT ENDED UP BEING 8-9 PM ITS DARK OUTSIDE

NOBODY IS HOME WE POP IN RE:1

AND THE FIRST ZOMBIE CUT SCENE THAT HAPPENS ( WHEN THE ZOMBIE TURNS AROUND MADD SLOW CREEPY LIKE )

SCARED THE POWER-BUTTON OUT OF US
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My story is similar except it was a playstation we were on. We kept going until he actually fought that first Zombie. When it started eating his face I was DONE I have yet to play that game again and this was when I was 10/11
30t6p3b.gif
I'm 24

fatal frame always got me. and MGS, the Psycho Mantis creeped me out the first time. and playing all these damn game as a kid make me not travel in Fallout 3 at night
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom