Video: Pusha T Responds To Lil Wayne Comments

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

HHNF alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Wayne will ever do. That's a top 10 hip hop album(yes of all time)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
_ please

Actually I should say top 5. Hands down one of my favorite records of any genre, and I listen to all genres. I'm not just saying that for shock value.It's not like its suppose to offend anyone anyway, its my opinion. But who are you to please anyway...
laugh.gif

Seriously, Wayne has a lot of potential, but he's nowhere near "best rapper alive" or anything. After the hype settles down, people see himfor what he truly is. I see him as nothing more than a punchline heavy mixtape rapper. He relies heavily on those lines and you're like
eek.gif
at first, and then you're like
ohwell.gif
after a couple listens. He needs to step it up because P and Malice are justtoo gifted for him to be compared too right now.

^Yo god, i respect that it's one of your favorite albums, i like HHNF too, that does not mean it is top 10
laugh.gif
what you meant to say was it is one of yourtop 10 favourite albums of all time, but that's not the same thing.

Anyway
Pusha or Malice > Wayne

Shh you could put Pusha and Wayne in the same room, and ask Wayne "Who's mo betta, you, or The Clipse?" Haha you know Wayne isn't gonna sayit's him
roll.gif
(assuming dude ain't coaced up
smh.gif
)

HHNF alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Wayne will ever do. That's a top 10 hip hop album(yes of all time)

I made my post for shock value to see what kinda fans id bring out the woodworks. I'm not gonna front, you had a decent post until this line. But thatstatement made everything else null and void. I know it your opinion.....but it sucks
roll.gif

roll.gif
at saying HHNF is top 5.
sick.gif

I aint the biggest wayne fans but he got mixtapes better than HHNF...talk about an album with little to no replay value

c7f35835e9127e19137488cd22fa4253a50be13.gif

HHNF is no where near a classic... Some of the albums on this list arent classics and its%$+*!+%%! on HHNF

All Eyez on Me
Makaveli
Life after Death
GRODT
Illmatic
The Blueprint
ATLiens
Reasonable Doubt
The chronic
Doggystyle
Last of a dying breed
the untouchables
dirty money
wu-tang 4eva

I thought this beef was over wit...

...Didn't Malice say he's willing to work w/ wayne?

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

lil wayne's feces> the clipse "careers". Dudes shouldnt be in the same sentance.
indifferent.gif

Son that that Dridin certificate you copped at Devry shouldn't be shown off on the net. That is the dumbest statement ever made in this forum and a man(benefit of the doubt) speakin on another man's feces?
sick.gif
First off, what the hell has Lil Wayne done in his hyped*@#+ career? No classics at all. Two above average Carter Volumes and a bunch of cornball*@#+ releases before Gillie taught him how to materialize a flow. Add to that a bunch of sloppy mixtapes no one will remember 10 years from now and you call that a career? HHNF alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Wayne will ever do. That's a top 10 hip hop album(yes of all time) and this coming from a guy who's heard all the hip hop classics and doesn't pick them based on what some magazine or pimple face said on the net. Let me stop...because

Pusha without Malice>>>>Wayne

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@Pusha telling him to shut his +#@+@!% mouth.
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the song at the end....
pimp.gif

Wow son....You got some real hate in your heart....However:
First off, what the hell has Lil Wayne done in his hyped*@#+ career? No classics at all. Two above average Carter Volumes and a bunch of cornball*@#+ releases before Gillie taught him how to materialize a flow. Add to that a bunch of sloppy mixtapes no one will remember 10 years from now and you call that a career?

Tha Block is Hot =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Light's Out =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sqad up 1,2,3,4 =
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Flow was ridiculous....this is where he started changing his flow

500 Degrees =
grin.gif
Had a couple bangers, but not as cohesive....his iswhere he started changing his flow

Carter 1 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Dedication 1 =
pimp.gif

Carter 2 =
pimp.gif

Dedication 2 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(And this was better than HHNF.....and I love the Clipse )
The Suffix
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How many Classics so the Clipse have????? Oh yeah, ZERO......How many good-Great do the clipse Have.....Two.....How many does Wayne have....IMO, he has4.....But you know, I am open minded so we may not agree....

Coincidentaly my favorite Wayne song of all time is on Tha Block is Hot....

Now,
HHNF alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Wayne will ever do. That's a top 10 hip hop album(yes of all time) and this coming from a guy who's heard all the hip hop classics and doesn't pick them based on what some magazine or pimple face said on the net. Let me stop...
Get outta here with that....So you mean to tell me that HHNF is better than

Illmatic
Reasonable Doubt
Ready to Die
Life after Death
Only Built for Cuban Links
The Infamous
36 Chambers
Aquemini
Capital Punishment
Doggystyle

[Jae Millz]Are you serious!!! Are you serious!!![Jae Millz]

All further posts are DISREGARDED....

Pusha without Malice>>>>Wayne
No, Pusha > Wayne

Thanks for Playing
happy.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

This is simply an argument of whos in the public eye vs. whos not in the public eye. If the masses heard & got songs/videos/mixtapes from push kickin thosewicked bars, they'd realize dude is lightyears ahead of wayne with wordplay.

This is simply an argument of whos in the public eye vs. whos not in the public eye. If the masses heard & got songs/videos/mixtapes from push kickin those wicked bars, they'd realize dude is lightyears ahead of wayne with wordplay.
its true ....Wayne dont want it with Pusha ..let alone both of them

i mean lil wayne is good
but the clipse is on another echelon
seriously those dudes would straight em up
he didn't even want it with 50

Illmatic
Reasonable Doubt
Ready to Die
Life after Death
Only Built for Cuban Links
The Infamous
36 Chambers
Aquemini
Capital Punishment
Doggystyle

And yes HHNF is better than all the rest. I don't care how y'all kids try to slice this !%*%. It's a classic album and will be 10 to 20 years from now. Wayne couldn't make something half as a nice.
sick.gif
@any of Wayne's mixtapes being better or any of those corny%#!$ albums being hot.

$%++ all that bull @@@+ y'all talkin about... Y'ALL DIDN'T HEAR WHAT I HEARD IN THAT INTERVIEW I SEE... A SOLORELEASE FROM EACH OF THEM... EUGHEK!!!!!!!!! I was just saying I need a Push solo lp

dec35d9b4b7f768b88105a07aa6e2d068b7985e.gif
804357e8416377c38c115d72a9f02fb13cfc786.gif

RockStarGetMoney wrote:

[Pusha "I'm Not U" intro]No No No...[/Pusha]

c7f35835e9127e19137488cd22fa4253a50be13.gif

roll.gif
My exact expression. Sad cause I was really with you till youfumbled at the 1 with that mess.
smh.gif

hahaha VA STAND UP.... everything he said was true tho... i remember seeing p with bathing ape then like couple months later weezy all over it i was like HUH?

but HHNF was garbage wayne's career is like on platinum status right now and Clipse on the verge of being a forgotten duo...real talk

Back
Top Bottom