Video: Pusha T Responds To Lil Wayne Comments

Originally Posted by jefffort5

^ but truthfully if it was a licensed gun...its not suppose to be loaded if not...then...SMH

Gettin' off subject, but that's the truth. Wayne is ACTUALLY right for that one. In states like NY, you get years added on for every bullet in theclip.

lil wayne's feces> the clipse "careers". Dudes shouldnt be in the same sentance.

91335a01e6f2eb198affbcd02f24f8f757109a4.jpg

Bout time people starting calling Weezy the fraud that his is. Also, Pusha with a solo album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Weezy don't want it with Clipse, let alone Pusha.

wayne have mixtapes better then his own albums.....i like wayne n clipse...i cant really compare them

the clipse concert i saw before hell hath's release at house of blues is one of the better one's i've seen in a while, these dudes got songs, theonly thing wayne touching them on is mixtapes and im sure if pusha did a solo gangsta grillz it would be on the level of anything that he's ever done. LilWayne is just too hyped up of a character, he has no material to back it up, these are the PERFECT people to expose him for what's not as an artist/wannabethug

Originally Posted by Krispy S O B

the clipse concert i saw before hell hath's release at house of blues is one of the better one's i've seen in a while, these dudes got songs, the only thing wayne touching them on is mixtapes and im sure if pusha did a solo gangsta grillz it would be on the level of anything that he's ever done. Lil Wayne is just too hyped up of a character, he has no material to back it up, these are the PERFECT people to expose him for what's not as an artist/wannabe thug

^Pretty much sums it up.

Disclaimer:I specifically clicked this thread for the snippet..
eek.gif

laugh.gif
@people getting misty eyed at my opinion. I don't care ifyou're with me or not, my opinion changes for no man, magazine, or otherwise. I don't say %*%! for shock value. I'm a young dude, but I've beenlistening to Hip Hop for a long time and I call it as I see it. A lot of people will make opinions based on what a magazine article said, or what the standardis of the day. I'm completely convinced a lot of people(on this board included) call Illmatic a classic because that's the standard created by themedia. I'm also convinced if that same album dropped tomorrow, most teens today would call it wack. Hell, half the kids on block think its wack. (Its in mytop 5, but where's the mainstream consideration for IWW which is almost as great) That goes to show who has a real opinion on Hip Hop these days, and whois just influenced by the masses.

As for Reasonable Doubt, never thought is was a classic in 96(when no one else did either)...Didn't think it was classic when duke re-mastered it in 2000and I still don't think its a classic today. If that's your opinion, fine go with it...but just as mine doesn't hold weight in your book, yoursdoesn't hold weight in mine.
wink.gif

moving on...

the clipse concert i saw before hell hath's release at house of blues is one of the better one's i've seen in a while, these dudes got songs, the only thing wayne touching them on is mixtapes and im sure if pusha did a solo gangsta grillz it would be on the level of anything that he's ever done. Lil Wayne is just too hyped up of a character, he has no material to back it up, these are the PERFECT people to expose him for what's not as an artist/wannabe thug

Even at that, The We Got it For Cheap Vol. 2... is better than any of Wayne's mixtapes. I still got the audio mix of just Pusha's verses. Wayne wantsno part.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

yooooooooo

Canoooooooonnnn

Pusha solo
pimp.gif

Malice solo
pimp.gif

I wonder how they are going to sound apart for an entire album

Ab-Liva
pimp.gif
(How is dude just now releasing his first solo
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Sadman
pimp.gif
, next in the line of beasts outta philly

its just so funny how so many people hate wayne..i dont like a lot of rappers but i dont have the time or the strength to type out whole paragraphs about it.

I know away from this site I hardly here the hate on him.. most of these rappers are just actors anyway

Pusha swimming laps around lil wayne lyrically with an anchor attached to each limb + giving King Kong a ride back to Africa

wayne is so wack.

Pusha best there is right now. wayne just speaks nonsense over every song, pusha's stuff is so lyrical

and reupgangrecords.net just doesnt exist.

this should be entertaining, and whats up with Lll' Wayne wearing a blue flag in that pic ? I thought hopped up out that mutha.... holla suuuwoooop!!

LOLOL...he definatly clowned him. lil wayne will never be a challenge for the Clipse or anyone in that Camp, thats an obvious fact no matter how much anyoneloves weezy. Forget that, DID YA HEAR THE SONG HE PUSHA WAS WORKING TOWARDS THE END OF THE VIDEO....WOOOWWW CLIPSE ARE COMING AND IN FULL EFFECT. I can'tWait/

^ it won't be interesting because Wayne won't say anything back. He always gracefully bows out of confrontation, thats his style

"stretch the work in the pot, the powder practice Yoga" , its just that easy the clipse. Wow wow

^ it won't be interesting because Wayne won't say anything back. He always gracefully bows out of confrontation, thats his style
Yup, Wayne is known for buckin callouts....... He bucked B.G. and Juve, then 50.........

lil wayne has been wildin out lately...he need to chill wit all that nonsense talk...i don't believe him!

[Jay Z] We Dont Believe U U Need More People!![/Jay Z] seriously wayne would get eaten alive by re-up. but he aint gon say !*!#. he never does.

Back
Top Bottom