Video: Pusha T Responds To Lil Wayne Comments

91335a01e6f2eb198affbcd02f24f8f757109a4.jpg

whats up with Lll' Wayne wearing a blue flag in that pic ? I thought hopped up out that mutha.... holla suuuwoooop!!
Authenticity doesn't matter anymore, even banging has gone pop.

nono.gif
After watching that video I had to get the weezy avy outta here. I'msaying I F with dude and all that but I just ain't with all the reckless talk that homies been doing lately. And I do not think that he's ready for alyrical confrontation with Pusha.

Pusha can dismantle Wayne ANYDAY. Weezy isn't gonna reply, and if he is gonna put something on wax, I will be patiently waiting for Pusha's verse.

sick.gif
@ what you would probably do with Wayne's feces, ol 2girl1cup type of N_
roll.gif
laugh.gif

wayne just salty cuz he went with the bape bandwagon way late...

even wayne understands he don't want it with pusha
laugh.gif

but anywho, that joint at the end
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Grindin' > better than any song Wayne ever did or will do but you cant be serious can you?
Besides the beat, what was really good about grindin?
Please, feel free to post lyrics.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Grindin' > better than any song Wayne ever did or will do but you cant be serious can you?

Whats reall good about Lil Wayne?
Please, feel free to post lyrics
NAH MATTA OF FACT DONT DO IT
I dont wanna get dumber or burst out in laughter while Im eating

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Whats reall good about Lil Wayne?
Please, feel free tppost lyrics
NAH MATTA OF FACT DONT DO IT
I dont wanna get dumber or burst out in laughter while Im eating

smokin.gif

Homie I never said Wayne was better than Clipse,even though I think he is.
I said whats so good about Grindin besides the beat. And going from how you dodged the question. Its just as I thought, Nothing.

Homie I never said Wayne was better than Clipse,even though I think he is.
I said whats so good about Grindin besides the beat. And going from how you dodged the question. Its just as I thought, Nothing.
You got it confused on my side homie. I feel Grinidin is better than anything Wayne ever ha s done or will do, some may call it hate but I dontthink he's good with rap just how he's not good with guns. Aint no question to dodge I think Wayne is that bad so its not ehats special about Grindinits Wayne really aint that special to the point 1 song is better than anything he'll ever do, but I digress. Opinion for opinion

smokin.gif

grindin lyrics are crazy, pusha has some of the best double entendresive heard behind jayz.

"Call me subwoofer cause I pump base like that"

" I move caine like a criple"

How about Clipse droppin a Gangsta Grillz
And let us get that We Got It 4 Cheap Vol. 3

And I could care less about the beef
I like both
But my favorite rappers are Clipse
And there was to be beef
People will finally see what Clipse is about
. . . Nothin but the TRUTH!!!

who cares? Stick to making music i am so tired ot this petty beef. I know hot o use guns, no i know how to use guns. Clipse gas how hard they pushed, waynegases how much of a thug he is. Rappers are some of the stupidest people. At the end of the day I perfer the clipse but wayne will kill them in a popularitycontest and that is all that really matters to the public.

Lets get one thing clear..

Nobody in the hood was wearing bape because of Clipse.....

People in the hood started wearing Bape because of Wayne and Jeezy....once those two wore it...everyone in the Hood jumped on Bape bandwagon...especially afterthat Hustler's Muzik vid...

Teenagers and Hood Dudes wore Bape because Wayne wore it...Not Pusha and Not Malice.....them dudes is no trendsetters...especially with those size 38 sad milojeans and tall BBC tees...

Pusha and Malice aren't even in the spot light that much to be garnering attention like that, or setting trends or inspiring people fashion wise...

Either way Wayne is a fake....Black Cheddar Bob...

url

clipse_stress.jpg

Who still dresses baggy in 2007?
indifferent.gif
No Swag at all with themParachute Pants
laugh.gif

Who still dresses baggy in 2007? image No Swag at all with them Parachute Pants

carry yo goofball+#%+...

if anything, the clipse were the only ones who ever made bbc/ice cream/bape look decent BECAUSE of how they wore it....

Wayne and Jeezy were way late on the Bape train. Pharell n em definitely put it on the map.

The Clipse are nice,but no way they are leagues better than Wayne.With that said,we'll probably never find out,because Wayne won't respond.For goodreason though,most who call out Wayne are only doing so to aid their cause,why should he bother,his fans don't care.

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Lets get one thing clear..

Nobody in the hood was wearing bape because of Clipse.....

People in the hood started wearing Bape because of Wayne and Jeezy....once those two wore it...everyone in the Hood jumped on Bape bandwagon...especially after that Hustler's Muzik vid...

Teenagers and Hood Dudes wore Bape because Wayne wore it...Not Pusha and Not Malice.....them dudes is no trendsetters...especially with those size 38 sad milo jeans and tall BBC tees...

Pusha and Malice aren't even in the spot light that much to be garnering attention like that, or setting trends or inspiring people fashion wise...

Either way Wayne is a fake....Black Cheddar Bob...

url

clipse_stress.jpg

Who still dresses baggy in 2007?
indifferent.gif
No Swag at all with them Parachute Pants
laugh.gif

^ i call that being true to themselves no matter what "everyone" is wearing in 2007

they will slaughter lil wayne and im a huge wayne fan

I don't know what hood....but nobody I know wore Bape because of Lil Wayne or Jeezy.

Maybe all the hypebeast jumped on it the same time Wayne did......but just like most hype beast....wayne is a trend %%**@.....whatever is in, he's in.

And I respect the clipse for rockin the baggy look still....not following the trend of the metro look.......which just 5 short years ago the same rappers andpeople wearing it would be dissing somebody for wearing tight##!* clothes.

Wayne, just gonna brush the clipse off on some "I'm the president, I got millions, I'm from New Orleans ima killer" blah blah

Actually I should say top 5. Hands down one of my favorite records of any genre, and I listen to all genres. I'm not just saying that for shock value.
Actually i would say this is the top 5 dumbest things anyone has ever said on NT.
that joint wasnt top 5 of whatever year that came out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lmao @ lil waynus
roll.gif

reup gang is iLL.

sandman is the truth.

ay

i love the clipse

but grindin's lines were not that clever nor was it exactly a showcase of the clipse going nuts
laugh.gif

grindin beat>>>the lyrics

Back
Top Bottom