Video: Pusha T Responds To Lil Wayne Comments

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Lil Wayne = GOD MC

Common Z!! I thought we had this convo already...
laugh.gif

But anyways, I wish I woulda got to this thread sooner so I coulda made some good arguments. I know it's 2 vs 1, who cares. Don't talk ___ for noreason, dissin' other emcee's and dudes from their camp.

Clipse > Wayne. Pusha> Wayne. Malice>Wayne.

"I have no brain, I am ******ed."

The Carter 1 and Carter 2 were not good albums.

They were a 3/5 at best.

Put it this way.

Graduation, Late Registration, College Dropout, Finding Forever, Black Album, Get Rich or Die Tryin'...those were good albums. Say what you will, but HHNFis in that category, too.

Everybody is just riding Wayne's d$^# for some reason now, no idea why you'd want to be like him...

and whoever said streetwear is dead, obviously has no idea that streetwear will not die. ten years ago, FUBU was streetwear. Streetwear doesn't die, itjust has different phases. stop being salty.

Originally Posted by doyung9

The Carter 1 and Carter 2 were not good albums.

They were a 3/5 at best.

Put it this way.

Graduation, Late Registration, College Dropout, Finding Forever, Black Album, Get Rich or Die Tryin'...those were good albums. Say what you will, but HHNF is in that category, too.

Everybody is just riding Wayne's d$^# for some reason now, no idea why you'd want to be like him...

and whoever said streetwear is dead, obviously has no idea that streetwear will not die. ten years ago, FUBU was streetwear. Streetwear doesn't die, it just has different phases. stop being salty.

A 3/5? WTF is that? Isn't that better than average lol? You give a bad album 3/5? I agree with you. I think the Carter is around the 3.5 mark and theCarter 2 is around the 3/5 mark but I think they're good albums. HNNF doesn't belong in the same sentence as the albums you listed above. HNNF was oneof the best releases of last year but by no means is it better than any of the$%## you named. You talk about Wayne d-riding but i'm in this thread and allI see is Clipse d-riding. You know its d-riding when you say$%## like "Grindin'>>Wayne's existance". You'd have to be a fool toagree with some garbage like that.

I dunno why Pusha even addressed Wayne on this issue. Wayne was obviously high when he did that complex interview.

Mickey Moss sounds like a straight hypebeast. everyone in every race dresses baggy. just a few followers with a shrink to fit.

i dont know how much of a trend setter the clipse are, but their jacket game is mean. Even the crew that pusha was wearing the video was tight. I wish i hadthe money to buy the jackets clipse wear.

HNNF was one of the best releases of last year but by no means is it better than any of the$%## you named.
I said it belonged in the same category as the rest, not better.
You know its d-riding when you say$%## like "Grindin'>>Wayne's existance"
I, MYSELF, never said that.

And no one is d-riding The Clipse. Just saying they're better that's all. D-riding is all today's youth all of a sudden going from wearing baggyclothes to wearing tight t-shirts and torns up jeans, when they called that @##$# homo two years ago. That's d-riding

this is almost completely unrelated, but i realized how "pro-wayne" niketalk is when the superhead thing came out and no1 batted an eye. This man isin love with the BIGGEST +$++# of all time, not to mention she was with his man Juelz....for all the wayne lovin posts out there, there should really be 1 forthis

song at the end sounds hot...as for wayne, he was probably so blitted he didn't even know what he was sayin. Clipse > Weezy

these are the PERFECT people to expose him for what's not as an artist/wannabe thug
please. wayne kissed a man on tv and the youngsters are still eating up his music. wayne is teflon. you think these 14 yr olds care about a pushaT or malice? they probably think malice is brevin knight.

FTW, BM Jr >>>> Grindin
i'd take Army Gunz over Grindin too.

EDIT: i'd listen to a pusha solo album. i cant stand malice

People in the hood started wearing Bape because of Wayne and Jeezy....once those two wore it...everyone in the Hood jumped on Bape bandwagon...especially after that Hustler's Muzik vid...
Thats when Bape got Corny. Clipse and Pharrell were promo's for Bape before it hit the states. Honestly all this style is not that important.It's a Fact that Wayne can't touch no one in the Re Up Gang. Clipse especially are some the most lethal Mc's I have heard in the last couple ofyears. Not many are touching them, and wayne is no where close. Call it hate, but I have yet to hear any wayne piece that shows how talented he is lyrically.

Besides the beat, what was really good about grindin?
Please, feel free to post lyrics.

"Especially when them 20's is spinning like wind mills and the ice 32 below minus the wind chill"
"One I closed I hit you, as if i was slick rick my aim is still an issue"

Grinding is definatly no where near clipse best Lyrical song, but it's def better than any track weezy made. Honestly, I really can't believe thatpeople could even try to raise a debate on who has more talent. If you like Wayne for watever Odd reason, cool stick with that, But please just admit when someis better than him. Especially when it comes to the clipse or anyone in re up for that matter.

Grinding is definatly no where near clipse best Lyrical song, but it's def better than any track weezy made.
i wish you posted this at the beginning of your post so i wouldnt have had to read the rest of it

Originally Posted by cakah0lic

I dunno why Pusha even addressed Wayne on this issue. Wayne was obviously high when he did that complex interview.
truth, like for real though. clipse can spit but they last album was wack. only NT was feelin them weak tracks.

I was listening to Mic Check off WGI4C 2 in the whip today "your stylist admire us look at how you groomed" "We knew that cocaine talk was notlike ya" "who try as hard to dress like em one sequenced glove will never make you Michael" they stopped with the subliminals...

HHNF is dope but not on any top anything.

And it is currently better than anything Lil' Wayne has sold in stores.

indifferent.gif

It's mad funny how cats will post....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
all day long, but can't have their own opinion and back it up to save theirlife. Y'all cats is clowns. I heard it all dog. From Paid in Full, Amerikkka's Most Wanted, RD, Illmatic, Ready to Die, Liquid Swords, The Chronic etc.My Hip Hop record collection is impeccable. It's not even a contest. I'm not one of these little kids who reads a magazine or reads a message boardreview and then listens to the record with a predisposition. This ain't about listening to a record from front and back without skippin a track and thencalling it a classic. Y'all don't know what that term constitutes. I am Hip Hop. When I listen to HHNF, I hear pure music. That transcends the actualgenre without even trying. The Neptunes delivered some of the best production I've ever heard on that record. The Clipse rhyme to each record as if theywrote the beat themselves(akin to Nas on It Was Written). How many rap records are there where you hear an artist completely in sync with the record as if theverse and beat were one in the same. It's damn near unheard of. It's a shame I even had to type this out for you cornballs. It's not even thatserious, but I felt the need to express my opinion on the subject. Be aware me and y'all are not the same.

[table][tr][td]1. We Got It For Cheap (Intro)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Momma I'm So Sorry[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Mr. Me Too[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Wamp Wamp (What It Do) Featuring Slim Thug[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Ride Around Shinning Featuring AB-Liva of the Re-Up Gang[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6. Dirty Money[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7. Hello New World[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8. Keys Open Doors[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9. Ain't Cha Clipse Featuring Re-Up Gang[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10. Trill[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11. Chinese New Year[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12. Nightmares[/td] [/tr][/table]
Put poetry inside a crack pot and blow for real. Top 5 record ever. Eat something and die slow if you mad at the statement.

Besides the beat, what was really good about grindin?
Please, feel free to post lyrics.

"So much dough I can't swear I won't change..."

Yes, that is one of my favorite lines ever by anyone...

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

indifferent.gif

It's mad funny how cats will post....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
all day long, but can't have their own opinion and back it up to save their life. Y'all cats is clowns. I heard it all dog. From Paid in Full, Amerikkka's Most Wanted, RD, Illmatic, Ready to Die, Liquid Swords, The Chronic etc. My Hip Hop record collection is impeccable. It's not even a contest. I'm not one of these little kids who reads a magazine or reads a message board review and then listens to the record with a predisposition. This ain't about listening to a record from front and back without skippin a track and then calling it a classic. Y'all don't know what that term constitutes. I am Hip Hop. When I listen to HHNF, I hear pure music. That transcends the actual genre without even trying. The Neptunes delivered some of the best production I've ever heard on that record. The Clipse rhyme to each record as if they wrote the beat themselves(akin to Nas on It Was Written). How many rap records are there where you hear an artist completely in sync with the record as if the verse and beat were one in the same. It's damn near unheard of. It's a shame I even had to type this out for you cornballs. It's not even that serious, but I felt the need to express my opinion on the subject. Be aware me and y'all are not the same.

[table][tr][td]1. We Got It For Cheap (Intro)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Momma I'm So Sorry[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Mr. Me Too[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Wamp Wamp (What It Do) Featuring Slim Thug[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Ride Around Shinning Featuring AB-Liva of the Re-Up Gang[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6. Dirty Money[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7. Hello New World[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8. Keys Open Doors[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9. Ain't Cha Clipse Featuring Re-Up Gang[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10. Trill[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11. Chinese New Year[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12. Nightmares[/td] [/tr][/table]
Put poetry inside a crack pot and blow for real. Top 5 record ever. Eat something and die slow if you mad at the statement.
Uhh.. so you're basically saying HHNF is a classic?

Back
Top Bottom