Video: Pusha T Responds To Lil Wayne Comments

Originally Posted by Buddha JAPE

Actually I should say top 5. Hands down one of my favorite records of any genre, and I listen to all genres. I'm not just saying that for shock value.
Actually i would say this is the top 5 dumbest things anyone has ever said on NT.
that joint wasnt top 5 of whatever year that came out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lmao @ lil waynus
roll.gif

reup gang is iLL.

sandman is the truth.
Ok, correct me if iam wrong but didnt dude say that "HHNF is top 5 on MY list". I could have sworn this is a freecountry and people can have thier own opinions...

yo whats that website were they leak the albums that recently drop and what not? thanks

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Lets get one thing clear..

Nobody in the hood was wearing bape because of Clipse.....

People in the hood started wearing Bape because of Wayne and Jeezy....once those two wore it...everyone in the Hood jumped on Bape bandwagon...especially after that Hustler's Muzik vid...

Teenagers and Hood Dudes wore Bape because Wayne wore it...Not Pusha and Not Malice.....them dudes is no trendsetters...especially with those size 38 sad milo jeans and tall BBC tees...

Pusha and Malice aren't even in the spot light that much to be garnering attention like that, or setting trends or inspiring people fashion wise...

Either way Wayne is a fake....Black Cheddar Bob...

url

clipse_stress.jpg

Who still dresses baggy in 2007?
indifferent.gif
No Swag at all with them Parachute Pants
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes will say anything on NT Real street cats don't wear the fruitycolor bape baby milo crap

Add to that a bunch of sloppy mixtapes no one will remember 10 years from now and you call that a career?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

As much as people hat on Wayne the last thing You can call his mixtapes is sloppy.

Dedication
pimp.gif

Dedication 2
pimp.gif

The Drought Is Over (Series 1,2,4)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Suffix
pimp.gif

you definitely Od'ed on that comment.
eyes.gif

"Call me subwoofer cause I pump base like that"
So this is what passes for a great lyric these days.smh
but grindin's lines were not that clever nor was it exactly a showcase of the clipse going nuts
laugh.gif

grindin beat>>>the lyrics
Truth!

Wow P is a Mac User
laugh.gif
anyways Pusha would eat Wayne up 2ndly WGI4C$#%@@ on any MIXTAPEwayne has come out with.

Let's dead this right QUICK.

1. Wayne was only wearing Bape because of his STYLIST. Check the Vibe Magazine cover, if anyone can find it, from 2005. It's him on the cover, BAPE Belt, Ibelieve a BAPE hoody, but it's like opened up. Either way, a stylist, picked out Wayne's clothes for that shoot, and for most of his videos andappearances during that period. If anyone has the vibe I'm talking about, check out the pictures of Wayne in the spread, you'll see.

2. So Wayne has good mixtapes, right? Right.

Let's put this in a basketball perspective, since basketball and rap music are the two most familiar things aside from shoes for most people here. Mixtapesare like practice or pickup games. So Wayne is this outta control pickup player, can't nobody mess with him. He was decent in high school, when he was partof a championship team (Hot Boy$), and somewhat held his own once they all left (solo albums). Yet, when he got to college, we discovered he was a decentcollege player (Carter 1) but that was it (Carter 2)...He makes it to the league for riding other people's coattails (all his features), yet he can'tcarry his own team to a championship alone (No GREAT solo albums yet) So he sticks to playing on the And 1 tour, where he can hold down the streets (keepmaking mixtapes, keeps teenage boys and d-riders on him), but he no TRUE success (no good studio solo albums/respect from people who like good music, notmindless rambling).

WHEREAS...

Clipse have 2 Classic albums at least. HHNF got a XXL rating, which doesn't come very often, and I personally think it's one of the best albumsI've heard.
They been in the league.

I'm not even gonna mention how Wayne is self-shooting, no bullet having, phony blood wannabe, who claims a part of town he's not from, kisses anothergrown man on the lips, got his style from another rapper, or get engaged to actresses/rappers for publicity. I won't mention any of that.

Oh yeah, I grew up around New Orleans, so I've been following homie since the Solja Rags days. I have both Carters, Block is Hot, Hot Boy$ albums, all ofit.

I'm just not impressed anymore. He reminds me of Kobe. Can't accept he's not the best.

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Add to that a bunch of sloppy mixtapes no one will remember 10 years from now and you call that a career?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

As much as people hat on Wayne the last thing You can call his mixtapes is sloppy.

Dedication
pimp.gif

Dedication 2
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Suffix
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

A few of these mixtape you mentioned are nice for the time being but 10 years from now...........no

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Dedication
pimp.gif

Dedication 2
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Suffix
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

A few of these mixtape you mentioned are nice for the time being but 10 years from now...........no

What mixtape do people listen to 10 years after its release?

I'm a Clipse fan,but honestly they have 1 great mixtape,and one great album.Other than that ,they perpetuate an image that they are alot nicer than theyreally are.Regardless if its working with Lil Wayne in the studio,or making diss videos,they are only trying to use him as a come-up.Wayne has good reason forignoring those that throw shots at him.

I don't get the d-riding of the Clipse and never will. You'd think they'd have a Nas or Jay-Z catelog under their belt. They dropped We Got It 4Cheap and dudes thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. Hell Hath No Fury was a decent effort and definately one of the best of last year butthat's where it stops. Its coo to hate Weezy now so i'm not even gonna bother and debating with hate. Gridin'>>>Wayne's career? Thatcomment is ridiculous and I won't even spend much time responding to it but you're telling me Grindin' hits harder than Birdman Jr.? Or have youeven heard BM JR? Dudes wildin' in this thread. Malice doesn't even belong in the discussion. Pusha and Weezy are on even playing fields. Pusha/Clipsegotta drop more material for me to hop on the bandwaggon. ITs gonna take more than a couple of mixtapes and a Justim Timberlake collabo for me to believe inthese cats.

i honestly cant believe we are comparing rappers by what they are wearing now.

like am i seriously reading this$%#! right now????

2. So Wayne has good mixtapes, right? Right.

Let's put this in a basketball perspective, since basketball and rap music are the two most familiar things aside from shoes for most people here. Mixtapes are like practice or pickup games. So Wayne is this outta control pickup player, can't nobody mess with him. He was decent in high school, when he was part of a championship team (Hot Boy$), and somewhat held his own once they all left (solo albums). Yet, when he got to college, we discovered he was a decent college player (Carter 1) but that was it (Carter 2)...He makes it to the league for riding other people's coattails (all his features), yet he can't carry his own team to a championship alone (No GREAT solo albums yet) So he sticks to playing on the And 1 tour, where he can hold down the streets (keep making mixtapes, keeps teenage boys and d-riders on him), but he no TRUE success (no good studio solo albums/respect from people who like good music, not mindless rambling).

WHEREAS...

Clipse have 2 Classic albums at least. HHNF got a XXL rating, which doesn't come very often, and I personally think it's one of the best albums I've heard.
They been in the league.

lord willin and hhnf are not classics. and to say carter 1 and 2 are not good albums is ridiculous.

lord willin and hhnf are not classics. and to say carter 1 and 2 are not good albums is ridiculous
I agree. I like the Clipse and Wayne but this anti-Lil Wayne movement has gone overboard. Pusha T is nice and at least on Wayne's level but heneeds to drop a few solo lp's before I say he is light years better.

First, comparing a group to 1 person is unfair so for the arguments sake & according to consensus take the better half, pusha t, for comparisons. Mixtapesdon't mean anything because they determine nothing and imo, they both have hot ones. Now to talk skill for skill, you'd be a liar if you said wayne hasslicker wordplay than pusha t. And as far as the beef is concerned, it was waynes uncut interview taking shots that rekindled the flame, not clipse going outof their way to diss wayne.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Coincidentaly my favorite Wayne song of all time is on Tha Block is Hot....

Word, like the only Wayne song in my rotation is Lights off.

You have good taste....

Dude.....that's my favorite Wayne song of ALL TIME...

The beat...the topic.....the actual lyrics.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was at the bowling alley like two weekend's ago, and they had that song in the jukebox.....Needless to say i pumped like $10 in the jkeboxplaying that song over and over....

N's, was looking at me like "WTF is wrong with this dude".....I didn't care though, cause I was vibin'
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Alot of!%%@*#* better move out
Cause here I come with my click
With the tools out
All of a sudden all these cowards
Startin to spook out
It's warfare a buncha of!%%@*#*
Bout to loose out
It's time to load up them thangs
Hit the spot run in his house
And make 'em show up then thangs
Take 'em in the room go in his pockets
And then blow up his brain
No matter the weather
Rain, snow, sleet, or hail
I'ma slang that metal
So tell 'em!%%@*#* in yo' hood
To get it together
Cause i'm with Tool and Mario
And we down for whatever
Nerver underestimate or you goin under
Y'all keep on playin with Lil Wayne
But that lil' boy trouble
And plus dis shorty be full, wodie
Be scorin bundles, dem start wildin and
Hit the block and let his toys rumble
And it go ratter tatter
Ya be suprised how *****z scatter
When the M-1 shatter
And everybody on they block
They get bout ten in they bladder

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

lord willin and hhnf are not classics. and to say carter 1 and 2 are not good albums is ridiculous
I agree. I like the Clipse and Wayne but this anti-Lil Wayne movement has gone overboard. Pusha T is nice and at least on Wayne's level but he needs to drop a few solo lp's before I say he is light years better.

Mr. Me too was soo subliminal...glad to see that it's on

there's been mad subs thrown from Clipse. i dont really listen to Wayne like that but i know Pusha said some#*#! like "If claim best and he claimking, call me God/there is none higher"...and he said "i'm the best since he died and he lie/spirit of competition, one verse could startjihad"

pimp.gif
about time.

PS. is it true the Neptunes arent executive producing the Clipse anymore?

I'm just not impressed anymore. He reminds me of Kobe. Can't accept he's not the best.

sick.gif
kobe is...the NBA has accepted it (right now at least, maybe ever but thats another topic)
happy.gif

quality > quantity

WGIFC Vol. 2 > any Weezy mixtape

HHNF/LW/both WGIFC mixtapes> Weezy's 4 best efforts

i'm a fan of Weezy, but it's not even close...

Back
Top Bottom