[VIDEO] | Shawty Lo Offers A Reward For A T.I HighSchool Pic! (Searching For T.I)

This dude is making himself look real corny.

sick.gif
�that lady at 1:55.

This isn't even funny...I do like the Dey Know beat tho. But he's on T.I.'s wang strong...let him live.

Im glad somebody calling TI out.. he did the same thing when he was trying to blow.... YALL GETTING MAD CUZ HE HE CALLING HIM OUT? yall too sensitive... TI iswack now NE WAYZ..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ it must be 4 sides.

Funny that all throughout this process Shawty Lo has yet to visit Bankhead Court the place where T.I. claims he grew up.

Shawtly Lo on some Where In The World Is Clifford Harris type sh..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me & my boys was JUST talkin bout how Mike vick got the book thrown at him and how TI got that lite slap on the wrist.

Dude if u get caught with a tele scope on a converted automatic u doin' 4 yrs Fed Time off RIP.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
TI dropped dime on some gad damn body quicklike somethin awful!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me & my boys was JUST talkin bout how Mike vick got the book thrown at him and how TI got that lite slap on the wrist.

Dude if u get caught with a tele scope on a converted automatic u doin' 4 yrs Fed Time off RIP.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
TI dropped dime on some gad damn body quicklike somethin awful

exactly..

This N' Lo goin extra hard..

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ it must be 4 sides.

Funny that all throughout this process Shawty Lo has yet to visit Bankhead Court the place where T.I. claims he grew up.

Shawtly Lo on some Where In The World Is Clifford Harris type sh..

laugh.gif

The thing that got me was in that other video "Ain't TI from Cobb County or some @%+?"
roll.gif
straight clowned him

pimp.gif

Um...how bout a yearbook? You might find it in there...boy, you (damn sure must be) a fool...

roll.gif
damn u can tell yall ti fans haha which dont surprise me at all but yeai dude is jus tryna say ti aint real...could carless bout ti or lo its all bout that fliperaci

we know what he's tryin to say but that aint how u do it... u aint even been to where he said he was from... thats like nas goin to queensbridge and askinNs if they seen jay...

a highschool pic? i think dude takin it to stalker status now... shawty lo really is feelin himself a lil too much... homie still gotta realize he could getate by big kuntry... i think he forgettin the fact that he calls himself a rapper...

Back
Top Bottom