(VIDS UP)CNN reports briefing in Washington on UFOs **IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL YALL**

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

omg don't even get me started on the matrix
roll.gif
i love that movie.
yep, my favorite. i've probably watched it 150 times. and each time i enjoy every minute.

"what is real? how do you define real? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more thanelectrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
i love that movie.
yep, my favorite. i've probably watched it 150 times. and each time i enjoy every minute.

"what is real? how do you define real? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

glasses.gif

ah there is too much...... the red and blue pill = consciousness and ignorance... man.

oh & kinda long so

Spoiler [+]
Morpheus: I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
Neo: You could say that.
Morpheus: I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
Morpheus: I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Neo: The Matrix.
Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?
Neo: Yes.
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

wheres the video?

and this lady was telling me that the satellite in Arecibo, Puerto Rico was for aliens and that the you could watch them going in and out the water lol is thistrue

A prison for your mind.

Key words. Sometimes, I wish people could see things how I see it for at least 5 minutes just so people could know... And I'm not even saying I knoweverything, but the little that I do know about where we live is substantial.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

A prison for your mind.

Key words. Sometimes, I wish people could see things how I see it for at least 5 minutes just so people could know... And I'm not even saying I know everything, but the little that I do know about where we live is substantial.
readin ya loud and clear.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

All the information you will ever get online or in a book will always be from secondhand accounts. How is one to believe anything anybody else says? It's impossible to know if it's fact or not. Unless you witness the truth firsthand, you can never assume what you think you know is the truth. I can do all the research I want but at the end of the day how am I supposed to know it's 100% true unless I've witnessed it myself?
Thats not true.

Books and online information are often first hand accounts, which people have witnessed themselves and many times you can verify that information on your own.
What if they're lying?
I think I'd rather believe something someone says from <10 years ago & passed down ,

in comparison to 2000 years & passed down .
That's a problem too. You'd rather believe someone just because the information is more recent? Your beliefs should be based on what you've witnessed or experienced not on what you've been told.

im going
eyes.gif
to your idea but i will show u why.
U say we know nothing that we do not experience right? So lets say u are a student at a university. Do u go to class everytime u have class or do u e-mail/callyour professor to confirm? Well u can't simply believe the schedule based on your theory. so i would have to find out if there is class first hand.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

More like a new beginning.

nerd.gif
wink.gif

[size=+1]William Butler Yeats (1865-1939)[/size]
THE SECOND COMING

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
With all that's been happening to me lately, I am definitely lacking conviction right now. All I can is pray that things will get better forme and those I trust...

Originally Posted by buggz05

Has anybody been having trouble meditating?
Yeah... I've been falling asleep or have been distracted trying to do it lately. The closest thing I could do to either it or praying todaywas shooting some hoops in the gym today.

Cliff notes:

First clip: people selling books

Second clip: Camera guy zooming in on people in the crowd he thinks are aliens

Third clip: ****** woman who probably is an alien and weird guy holding up fuzzy images

Fourth clip: another weirdo apologizing for not being able to produce quality images (hmmmmmmm?)

what a waste of time

Originally Posted by infamousod

Cliff notes:

First clip: people selling books

Second clip: Camera guy zooming in on people in the crowd he thinks are aliens

Third clip: ****** woman who probably is an alien and weird guy holding up fuzzy images

Fourth clip: another weirdo apologizing for not being able to produce quality images (hmmmmmmm?)

what a waste of time

Thanks, you've saved me a lot of time.
pimp.gif

man, just resist nature and you will be fine. reality does not exist, aliens shmaliens. at this point, just discover your inner God and imposte your will oneverything

roll.gif
i love that movie.

"what is real? how do you define real? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
This movie is so serious. My boy and I were in a heated debate about the Matrix. My mans got so heated; he threaten to stab me over it.

I've had encounters with UFOS with my boys and his family ( we were all sober). It was caught on a cellphone too. So I'll always believe there arealiens. I hope CNN brings more out of this. The public needs to know the truth. If there was more knowledge being passed around, maybe humanity wouldn'tsuffer as much over fighting the scarce resources we have now.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

roll.gif
i love that movie.

This movie is so serious. My boy and I were in a heated debate about the Matrix. My mans got so heated; he threaten to stab me over it.

I've had encounters with UFOS with my boys and his family ( we were all sober). It was caught on a cellphone too. So I'll always believe there are aliens. I hope CNN brings more out of this. The public needs to know the truth. If there was more knowledge being passed around, maybe humanity wouldn't suffer as much over fighting the scarce resources we have now.

Where you from? By your s/n...i'm assuming your from Oakland...now where the hell did you see a UFO in the bay?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Where you from? By your s/n...i'm assuming your from Oakland...now where the hell did you see a UFO in the bay?
laugh.gif
I saw them at San Ramon. It was 3 objects that had colors twirling around the craft, and they were moving around on stacked formation ( On top ofeach other). They looked like they were floating on top of each other and just zoning in mid-air. All of sudden the top UFO had this sudden burst of energy andlooked like it evaporated out the sky. The other 2 objects followed in sequential order from top to bottom. My boy still has it on his cell phone. I told himto turn it in, but he's kind of spooked about have people( government) all in his business. I was in the background in his cell phone video franticallycussing and everything. When it happens to you, you feel conflicted in telling your story to others at first. But I felt since I have proof, why the hellnot??? I still get reactions like you're one of "those" people, I seeeeeeee. It's cool though cause I know what I saw along with others thatday.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

All the information you will ever get online or in a book will always be from secondhand accounts. How is one to believe anything anybody else says? It's impossible to know if it's fact or not. Unless you witness the truth firsthand, you can never assume what you think you know is the truth. I can do all the research I want but at the end of the day how am I supposed to know it's 100% true unless I've witnessed it myself?
Thats not true.

Books and online information are often first hand accounts, which people have witnessed themselves and many times you can verify that information on your own.
It's a firsthand account to the author but not to the one reading.

But I should have been more specific. I was referring to topics like the Illuminati. How are we supposed to believe anything we read about them when we really can't prove it ourselves. At the end of the end of the day you can go out and do all the research you want but you can never be 100% sure it's fact. It's all conspiracy theories.

Yeah this is what gets me.

I mean i been looking into health a lot and that seems to be a microcosm in itself. There's so much info out there that it basically comes down to whatmakes most sense and/or trial and error. Thing is i have a body so i have the means to experiment and see/feel results for myself...that can't be said forsome of the stuff being mentioned in this thread.

Having said that this stuff makes interesting reading.

Back
Top Bottom