(VIDS UP)CNN reports briefing in Washington on UFOs **IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL YALL**

i just watched those google videos. I recommend watching them to anyone that comes in this thread.

I was about to list some of the topics that were touched on, but they need to seen in full.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

i just watched those google videos. I recommend watching them to anyone that comes in this thread.

I was about to list some of the topics that were touched on, but they need to seen in full.

Will do. Probably tonight.

okay...so there's seemingly all this symbology hidden all over the place.

what purpose does it serve??

Originally Posted by Smedroc

okay...so there's seemingly all this symbology hidden all over the place.

what purpose does it serve??

Because when we were all born they implanted titanium chips into our skulls in order to track our every move so that when we breathe in the stardust we willsee the starchild and then the pyramids because the tri-lateral commission and the federal reserve are going to take over Saturn.

Humans seem to have this constant need to believe in something. I'm sure most of you here don't believe in organized religion and laugh at the idea ofan all knowing God or heaven. Yet here we are in this thread, believing in things coming down from the heavens and destroying us, as told to us by theenlightened prophets to deliver us from evil, although we lack true proof. Miracles or grainy camcorder footage, 2012 or Revelations, what's the differenceanymore.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Humans seem to have this constant need to believe in something. I'm sure most of you here don't believe in organized religion and laugh at the idea of an all knowing God or heaven. Yet here we are in this thread, believing in things coming down from the heavens and destroying us, as told to us by the enlightened prophets to deliver us from evil, although we lack true proof. Miracles or grainy camcorder footage, 2012 or Revelations, what's the difference anymore.

Because Days Inn and Dairy Queen along with Bernanke have us all mind controlled and are preventing us from fully experiencing the affects of the stardust. Itis only a matter of time before the alien ships underneath the Sphinx come out and take back what is theirs (if you want proof look at the U.S. dollar bill).

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure most of you here don't believe in organized religion and laugh at the idea of an all knowing[/color] God or heaven. Yet here we are in this thread, believing in things coming down from the heavens and destroying us, as told to us by the enlightened prophets to deliver us from evil, although we lack true proof. Miracles or grainy camcorder footage, 2012 or Revelations, what's the difference anymore.
Anyways, I believe that Jesus was merely a prophet and not the son of God. I think he was saying the same stuff that Buddha was but people bent itall out of whack.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure most of you here don't believe in organized religion and laugh at the idea of an all knowing[/color] God or heaven. Yet here we are in this thread, believing in things coming down from the heavens and destroying us, as told to us by the enlightened prophets to deliver us from evil, although we lack true proof. Miracles or grainy camcorder footage, 2012 or Revelations, what's the difference anymore.
Anyways, I believe that Jesus was merely a prophet and not the son of God. I think he was saying the same stuff that Buddha was but people bent it all out of whack.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]religion are all the same...same god, same "laws", just different words andprophets...[/color]

I have the same question as Smedroc .

I know there's only like 7 HUGE corporations that control everything else ...

I see all the symbols , but what purpose does it serve ?

I definitely want the Eye of Horus tattooed on me though , probably on the back of my neck .

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

My goal for 2012 is to make love to a HOT alien chick and hybrid some babies.

lol Chances are it'll be an alien dude with tentacles and you'll be the one impregnated. Just saying.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

These are the videos that I was referring to. I'm about to watch for a second time.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Glad people checking the video.

Most of America would not be able to handle these revelations.
I just started tellin' my dog about it in a general overview...his immediate was response (to our reason for existance) was "thatsblasphemy". I had to re iterate my stance for sharing that type of information, that type of knowledge isn't easy to digest even the slightest bit.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I have the same question as Smedroc .

I know there's only like 7 HUGE corporations that control everything else ...

I see all the symbols , but what purpose does it serve ?

I definitely want the Eye of Horus tattooed on me though , probably on the back of my neck .

Google "Hidden in plain sight"

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

yo can somebody tell what i going on?? seeko?

Read page 1

his immediate was response (to our reason for existance) was "thats blasphemy". I had to re iterate my stance for sharing that type of information, that type of knowledge isn't easy to digest even the slightest bit.
Imagine how the world would react?

Imagine in places like the middle east where they kill over religion...The world would tear itself apart becausepeople's entire belief systems would crumble.

Back
Top Bottom