VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

TEAM RANDY MOSS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Quote me on this, he's going to Dallas. The Cowboys are near the top of the waiver order and to this day Jerry Jones regrets not drafting him.

who's gonna throw to him??? tho i believe Kitna throws the deep ball better than Romo

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Quote me on this, he's going to Dallas. The Cowboys are near the top of the waiver order and to this day Jerry Jones regrets not drafting him.

who's gonna throw to him??? tho i believe Kitna throws the deep ball better than Romo

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

DO IT BENGALS.

Ha as if the Bengals don't have any troublemaking recievers already
The receivers aren't the problem.  They got a quarterback who has no arm. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 True, but off the field...they are a problem.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

DO IT BENGALS.

Ha as if the Bengals don't have any troublemaking recievers already
The receivers aren't the problem.  They got a quarterback who has no arm. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 True, but off the field...they are a problem.

Wow.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

It'll interesting to see who picks him up.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 if he ends up back on the Patriots.

Wow.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

It'll interesting to see who picks him up.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 if he ends up back on the Patriots.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Am I the only one amazed the the guys on ESPN are going in on the Vikings for getting rid of moss instead of ripping him?

No because this might rate as one of the dumbest Fooball moves ever!

You tried a 3 rd rounder for 4 games?

You knew what you were getting wih Randy Moss. Hes not a bad guy, he's just different like a Ricky Williams or Brett Favre.  This is just a case of the head coach having a huge ego.

Am I the only one amazed the the guys on ESPN are going in on the Vikings for getting rid of moss instead of ripping him?

You knew what you were getting wih Randy Moss. Hes not a bad guy, he's just different like a Ricky Williams or Brett Favre.  This is just a case of the head coach having a huge ego.

in my opinion, there's no way in hell jerry jones doesnt sign randy moss ... he will fire wade and garrett, hire serious coaches and offer randy the longterm deal he's been looking for ... this will also allow us to trade miles austin for a first round draft pick ...

roll.gif

Fire every god damn idiot that allowed that trade to be made... A 3rd rounder for 3 weeks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in my opinion, there's no way in hell jerry jones doesnt sign randy moss ... he will fire wade and garrett, hire serious coaches and offer randy the longterm deal he's been looking for ... this will also allow us to trade miles austin for a first round draft pick ...

roll.gif

Fire every god damn idiot that allowed that trade to be made... A 3rd rounder for 3 weeks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mick Jagger wrote:

The Vikings are on that Madden Franchise steez.

Back
Top Bottom