VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

KU JAHAWX. . . . . . . I see your one of the sheep with an Espn shepherd. Owens and Ocho are not problems of the field in anyway. And moss to cincinnati makes no sense. Carson is the problem so we have no need to pay another good receiver just so he can run great routes only to have carson throw the ball 10 yrds long or short.

They just signed Miles to a long-term deal and just drafted and paid Dez Bryant... They're not going to go get Randy Moss and pay him for the twilight years of his career and trade Miles Austin. Stop.

They just signed Miles to a long-term deal and just drafted and paid Dez Bryant... They're not going to go get Randy Moss and pay him for the twilight years of his career and trade Miles Austin. Stop.

Come to Seattle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

in my opinion, there's no way in hell jerry jones doesnt sign randy moss ... he will fire wade and garrett, hire serious coaches and offer randy the longterm deal he's been looking for ... this will also allow us to trade miles austin for a first round draft pick ...

I dont think it makes sense for Dallas

Which means they're that much more likely to do it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

we need draft picks ... jerry is in panic mode ... one of his biggest mistakes was passing up Randy ... he went frugal this season and it didnt pay off ... if he can sign randy for the last three years of his career, trade miles or roy for a pick or two, why not?

we need draft picks ... jerry is in panic mode ... one of his biggest mistakes was passing up Randy ... he went frugal this season and it didnt pay off ... if he can sign randy for the last three years of his career, trade miles or roy for a pick or two, why not?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

in my opinion, there's no way in hell jerry jones doesnt sign randy moss ... he will fire wade and garrett, hire serious coaches and offer randy the longterm deal he's been looking for ... this will also allow us to trade miles austin for a first round draft pick ...

I dont think it makes sense for Dallas

Which means they're that much more likely to do it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Get him bills, make him lose to the jets on 3 teams in 1 seas

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest S&T thread in a minute.

frankl1001 wrote:
1. Buffalo
2. Dallas/Carolina
3. Dallas/Carolina
4. San Francisco/Denver
5. San Francisco/Denver
6. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
7. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
8. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
9. San Diego

Waiver order. I don't think a team out of the playoffs will claim him since he has 1 year left on his contract(I think).

Umm unless he clears Waivers and then just jumps back in with New England like nothing ever happened.

Favre bout to bounce on this team
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Get him bills, make him lose to the jets on 3 teams in 1 seas

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest S&T thread in a minute.

frankl1001 wrote:
1. Buffalo
2. Dallas/Carolina
3. Dallas/Carolina
4. San Francisco/Denver
5. San Francisco/Denver
6. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
7. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
8. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
9. San Diego

Waiver order. I don't think a team out of the playoffs will claim him since he has 1 year left on his contract(I think).

Umm unless he clears Waivers and then just jumps back in with New England like nothing ever happened.

Favre bout to bounce on this team
roll.gif

moss and brett favre leave minnesota for the dallas cowboys ... cowboys win final 9 games and win the super bowl ...

moss and brett favre leave minnesota for the dallas cowboys ... cowboys win final 9 games and win the super bowl ...

No.  I don't want that bum Moss on the Cowboys.  There's a reason he doesn't have a ring and he won't ever earn a ring on the field.

No.  I don't want that bum Moss on the Cowboys.  There's a reason he doesn't have a ring and he won't ever earn a ring on the field.

i'd much rather build with Dez and Miles than have Randy at the end of his career. We just don't need him

Back
Top Bottom