VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

Childress needs to be fired asap! He clearly cannot lead this team. It's a sure bet to believe players on that Vikings team want to see him gone and I don't blame em'. This is the same guy that allows a washed up Brett Favre sit out 2 consecutive training camps to determine if he still has the "itch" to play but cuts Randy Moss after 4 games....!? A month ago Childress was on Moss' sack, explaining to the media how pleased he and the entire organization were on claiming him from the Pats....4 short weeks later he's gone....%!@...!? Guy's an idiot...lmao!

Childress needs to be fired asap! He clearly cannot lead this team. It's a sure bet to believe players on that Vikings team want to see him gone and I don't blame em'. This is the same guy that allows a washed up Brett Favre sit out 2 consecutive training camps to determine if he still has the "itch" to play but cuts Randy Moss after 4 games....!? A month ago Childress was on Moss' sack, explaining to the media how pleased he and the entire organization were on claiming him from the Pats....4 short weeks later he's gone....%!@...!? Guy's an idiot...lmao!

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

granted daunte culpepper didn't do much after leaving the vikings,  i always looked at childress as a punk for the way that whole culpepper situation played out. 

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

granted daunte culpepper didn't do much after leaving the vikings,  i always looked at childress as a punk for the way that whole culpepper situation played out. 

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

why would the Patriots welcome him back? what has changed?
because once he clears waivers, he can sign for the minimum while being paid in full by theVikes. the Patriots have very little risk in taking him back.

Belichick is a G if he pulls this off.
pimp.gif

On another note, despite Moss' bad rap, he's quite an eloquent speaker. i expected something like Artest or Mike Tyson.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

why would the Patriots welcome him back? what has changed?
because once he clears waivers, he can sign for the minimum while being paid in full by theVikes. the Patriots have very little risk in taking him back.

Belichick is a G if he pulls this off.
pimp.gif

On another note, despite Moss' bad rap, he's quite an eloquent speaker. i expected something like Artest or Mike Tyson.
laugh.gif

Please...Eagles make it happen.

If Moss and MV7 played together, I'd probably have a stroke after the first quarter of game 1
laugh.gif

If Moss and MV7 played together, I'd probably have a stroke after the first quarter of game 1
laugh.gif

his and allen iverson's situation should teach kids' a valuable lesson: your attitude takes you a long way.

his and allen iverson's situation should teach kids' a valuable lesson: your attitude takes you a long way.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

laugh.gif

A Vick to Moss connections would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

laugh.gif

A Vick to Moss connections would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Childress....

He should have waived himself. What a way to win your team back from Brett
eyes.gif

Regardless if this was a good decision or not from a personnel standpoint (doubt it) who on the Vikes has any respect for Childress at this point?

For a guy who supposedly cant play and quits on plays (he does) he sure commands alot of attention from every team he plays ask Percy Harvin if he liked having Moss there.

laugh.gif
Childress....

eyes.gif

Regardless if this was a good decision or not from a personnel standpoint (doubt it) who on the Vikes has any respect for Childress at this point?

For a guy who supposedly cant play and quits on plays (he does) he sure commands alot of attention from every team he plays ask Percy Harvin if he liked having Moss there.

Originally Posted by theone2401

laugh.gif
Childress....

eyes.gif

I'm pretty sure Percy hates Childress right now, prolly hates him more than I do.  How do you not let the upper management know of this type of decision.  And for the owners and front office to be so pissed at Childress for not notifyin them, how does Childress still have a job?

Can someone clarify on the Daunte and Childress situation?

Originally Posted by theone2401

laugh.gif
Childress....

eyes.gif

I'm pretty sure Percy hates Childress right now, prolly hates him more than I do.  How do you not let the upper management know of this type of decision.  And for the owners and front office to be so pissed at Childress for not notifyin them, how does Childress still have a job?

Can someone clarify on the Daunte and Childress situation?

the parallels between the cowboys and vikings continue ... apparently childress has a little more say than wade though ...

the parallels between the cowboys and vikings continue ... apparently childress has a little more say than wade though ...

Not sure if posted but here's what Bruschi wrote:

I don't understand why the Vikings apparently cut ties with Randy Moss on Monday. Were they disappointed in how he was playing? Or was it his postgame news conference after the loss to the Patriots on Sunday? He gave a lot of love to New England in that news conference and let me tell you why.

Moss spent three-plus years with Belichick as his coach, then he spent three-plus weeks with Brad Childress. He sees the difference. He saw the difference between Belichick and the Patriot way of doing things and Childress and the Viking way of doing things. That's what he did not like.

The way that it's being done right now is what I'm upset about. You don't do this to Randy Moss. This is one of the best receivers ever to play football. You don't just release him on a whim like this after some postgame news conference and one bad performance. Look at the way New England "released" him: They traded him and got a third-round pick. I was a third-round pick.

It just shows how inept Childress is as a head coach and how inept the Vikings are as an organization. When the trade happened, Belichick called an unscheduled news conference, which is something he never does, to praise Randy Moss, called him a Hall of Fame player and thanked him for all of the service that he gave to the Patriots. If Childress is using this to make a statement to his team about the right way of doing things, he lost his opportunity. If he's trying to send a message, this is the wrong way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom