VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

If Randy got so much nuttz then he would have said those same exact things he said in the post game speech to his teammates, coaches and owner to their face in private...bet he would not have gotten cut then!
wink.gif

Instead, he proceeds to air out his team and coach in public while slurpin the fugg out of his old team, teammates and coach.
30t6p3b.gif

If Randy got so much nuttz then he would have said those same exact things he said in the post game speech to his teammates, coaches and owner to their face in private...bet he would not have gotten cut then!
wink.gif

Instead, he proceeds to air out his team and coach in public while slurpin the fugg out of his old team, teammates and coach.
30t6p3b.gif

Randy Moss, who is expected to be waived by the Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday, may have alienated some teammates when he roundly criticized a post-practice meal in front of the local restaurant owners who catered it, Yahoo! Sports reported.

Every Friday, the Vikings invite a local establishment to cater the team's post-practice meal. Last Friday, it was a St. Paul restaurant -- a favorite of former Vikings center Matt Birk -- that served chicken, pasta, ribs and other dishes.

While his teammates lined up to dig in, Moss lashed out, according to the report.

Moss yelled "What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn't feed this to my dog," a player who witnessed the incident said, according to Yahoo! Sports.

The Vikings decided to cut ties with Moss on Monday, despite having given up a third-round draft choice to acquire him from the New England Patriots a month ago.

"This decision was made based on what we thought was in the best interests of the Minnesota Vikings, both in the short and long term," coach Brad Childress said in a statement. "We wish Randy the best as he moves forward in his career."

Moss' name did not appear on the league's official waiver report Monday, but he could be awarded to another team as early as Wednesday.

The player who witnessed Moss' food tirade called it "an uncomfortable moment," adding that he felt Moss deserved to be cut after the incident, Yahoo! Sports reported.

"This wasn't a chain -- it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff," the witness said, according to the report. "And [Moss] is at his locker saying, 'You know, I used to have to eat that crap -- but now I've got money.' You just felt so sad for them. I had never seen anyone treated like that.

"And by the way, the food was actually really good."

[h4]Mike & Mike in the Morning[/h4]
ESPN NFL insider Chris Mortensen talks about his list of teams that could make a claim on former Vikings WR Randy Moss. Mort also says the ******** coaches haven't been happy with Donovan McNabb's practice habits for some time.

A source who was at a team meeting on Monday, in which Childress informed the Vikings that Moss would be leaving, said it was clear the coach was referring to Moss' criticism of the locker-room meal when he said "This just doesn't fit with how we treat people, how we talk to people and how we act," according to Yahoo! Sports.

Moss' perceived lack of effort in the Vikings' last two games and his postgame comments after Sunday's loss at New England have widely been seen as reasons for the Vikings giving up on the wide receiver after a month.

Following the Vikings' 28-18 loss to the Patriots, in which Moss had one catch for 8 yards, the veteran receiver announced that he would not be answering any more questions from the media for the rest of the season.

He also criticized the Vikings for not heeding his advice on certain plays the Patriots were likely to use against the Vikings. He also expressed his admiration for the Patriots.

"I'm definitely down that we lost this game. I didn't expect we'd lose this game," Moss said. "I don't know how many more times I'll be in New England again. But I leave coach Belichick and those guys with a salute: 'I love you guys. I miss you. I'm out.' "

On Monday, Childress disagreed with Moss' assertion that the Vikings ignored the receiver's advice.

"I think we did a pretty good job of heeding it, both offensively and defensively," Childress said, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "He gave us some windows into how we thought they would end up playing. That's obviously in his eyes."

A team can claim Moss and pick up the final year of a contract that pays him $6.4 million in base salary. Winless Buffalo has the worst record in the league and the first shot to claim Moss, followed by Carolina and Dallas (Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Tuesday he will not claim Moss). If no team claims him, the Vikings owe Moss the remaining $3.388 million on his deal. He'd be available for around $450,000 and Moss could choose the team he would like to join.

Various league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Washington ********, Chicago Bears, St. Louis Rams, Miami Dolphins, Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs, Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets and even the Patriots are among the teams possibly interested in claiming Moss.

Sources close to the situation told Schefter that Vikings owner Zygi Wilf is angry that his team plans to waive a player he wanted in Minnesota. Wilf played a major role in the re-acquisition of Moss and is unhappy with the way Monday's events regarding Moss unfolded.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5755561

Randy Moss, who is expected to be waived by the Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday, may have alienated some teammates when he roundly criticized a post-practice meal in front of the local restaurant owners who catered it, Yahoo! Sports reported.

Every Friday, the Vikings invite a local establishment to cater the team's post-practice meal. Last Friday, it was a St. Paul restaurant -- a favorite of former Vikings center Matt Birk -- that served chicken, pasta, ribs and other dishes.

While his teammates lined up to dig in, Moss lashed out, according to the report.

Moss yelled "What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn't feed this to my dog," a player who witnessed the incident said, according to Yahoo! Sports.

The Vikings decided to cut ties with Moss on Monday, despite having given up a third-round draft choice to acquire him from the New England Patriots a month ago.

"This decision was made based on what we thought was in the best interests of the Minnesota Vikings, both in the short and long term," coach Brad Childress said in a statement. "We wish Randy the best as he moves forward in his career."

Moss' name did not appear on the league's official waiver report Monday, but he could be awarded to another team as early as Wednesday.

The player who witnessed Moss' food tirade called it "an uncomfortable moment," adding that he felt Moss deserved to be cut after the incident, Yahoo! Sports reported.

"This wasn't a chain -- it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff," the witness said, according to the report. "And [Moss] is at his locker saying, 'You know, I used to have to eat that crap -- but now I've got money.' You just felt so sad for them. I had never seen anyone treated like that.

ESPN NFL insider Chris Mortensen talks about his list of teams that could make a claim on former Vikings WR Randy Moss. Mort also says the ******** coaches haven't been happy with Donovan McNabb's practice habits for some time.

A source who was at a team meeting on Monday, in which Childress informed the Vikings that Moss would be leaving, said it was clear the coach was referring to Moss' criticism of the locker-room meal when he said "This just doesn't fit with how we treat people, how we talk to people and how we act," according to Yahoo! Sports.

Moss' perceived lack of effort in the Vikings' last two games and his postgame comments after Sunday's loss at New England have widely been seen as reasons for the Vikings giving up on the wide receiver after a month.

Following the Vikings' 28-18 loss to the Patriots, in which Moss had one catch for 8 yards, the veteran receiver announced that he would not be answering any more questions from the media for the rest of the season.

He also criticized the Vikings for not heeding his advice on certain plays the Patriots were likely to use against the Vikings. He also expressed his admiration for the Patriots.

"I'm definitely down that we lost this game. I didn't expect we'd lose this game," Moss said. "I don't know how many more times I'll be in New England again. But I leave coach Belichick and those guys with a salute: 'I love you guys. I miss you. I'm out.' "

On Monday, Childress disagreed with Moss' assertion that the Vikings ignored the receiver's advice.

"I think we did a pretty good job of heeding it, both offensively and defensively," Childress said, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "He gave us some windows into how we thought they would end up playing. That's obviously in his eyes."

A team can claim Moss and pick up the final year of a contract that pays him $6.4 million in base salary. Winless Buffalo has the worst record in the league and the first shot to claim Moss, followed by Carolina and Dallas (Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Tuesday he will not claim Moss). If no team claims him, the Vikings owe Moss the remaining $3.388 million on his deal. He'd be available for around $450,000 and Moss could choose the team he would like to join.

Various league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Washington ********, Chicago Bears, St. Louis Rams, Miami Dolphins, Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs, Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets and even the Patriots are among the teams possibly interested in claiming Moss.

Sources close to the situation told Schefter that Vikings owner Zygi Wilf is angry that his team plans to waive a player he wanted in Minnesota. Wilf played a major role in the re-acquisition of Moss and is unhappy with the way Monday's events regarding Moss unfolded.

It's not just that incident obviously...Moss has ALWAYS done what he wanted to do, played as hard as how he wanted to play.  New England has probably the best run organization in the league with an authoritarian head coach and a QB everyone respects but even they let Randy walk away for nothing cuz the charades that come with him are too much.

This has always been Randy's MO, there's a reason teams get rid of him for nothing.  It would be one thing if he was balling out on the field as well, but he was half-assing as usual out there.

It's not just that incident obviously...Moss has ALWAYS done what he wanted to do, played as hard as how he wanted to play.  New England has probably the best run organization in the league with an authoritarian head coach and a QB everyone respects but even they let Randy walk away for nothing cuz the charades that come with him are too much.

This has always been Randy's MO, there's a reason teams get rid of him for nothing.  It would be one thing if he was balling out on the field as well, but he was half-assing as usual out there.

I'm willing to risk it for half a season and 450 K, sign me the hell up, Randy in Miami, PLEEEEEEEEASE. 

Everyone knows he's a head case, he's a WR, of course he's a headcase. 
laugh.gif
  At some point though, doesn't Randy realize if he wants that contract next year, he better play ball and play real well?  Otherwise, he could be lookin at that AI type of deal where nobody will sign him other then garbage teams just lookin to sell some jersey's. 

I'm willing to risk it for half a season and 450 K, sign me the hell up, Randy in Miami, PLEEEEEEEEASE. 

Everyone knows he's a head case, he's a WR, of course he's a headcase. 
laugh.gif
  At some point though, doesn't Randy realize if he wants that contract next year, he better play ball and play real well?  Otherwise, he could be lookin at that AI type of deal where nobody will sign him other then garbage teams just lookin to sell some jersey's. 

Originally Posted by crobers 78

After watchin folks post game interview...man I would have cut dude that night! FOH

I don't care about what skills he has when it comes to him making snide remarks and comments during the interview and massive sack riding of the Patriots while he is a viking is absolute disrespect.

Dude is sitting at the podium talking about what he is not gone do n say...i'm like "huh? bruh go sit ya %*$ down or go back to the Patriots with that crap" Glad the Vikings had the balls to let this clown go. I uesed to lightweight like Moss but after that interview...i'm cool.

If he is such a Patriot homer and heartbroken then I agree with the cut and now he is free to try to back. Job well done by the vikings in that manner.

Yeah Childress' coaching is suspect and whatever else but as a supposed teammate you cannot try to front on the organization and your fellow teammates n coaches like that, smh

Moss is suffering from a classic case of not knowing how to shut the fugg up n play

i agree with everything posted here completely.

yea childress is a horrible coach and has had that belicheck  "my way or the highway" mindset ever since he got the vikings coaching job despite not having the belicheck resume to back his bossy coaching style up.

but after watching that interview and knowing some of the baggage that comes with moss i could see their thinking in releasing moss. unless moss is in a situation with a coach he respects your not going to get full effort from him, simple as that. but this vikings season has became a joke.  from sending steve hutchinson, jared allen, and ryan longwell to mississipi to beg favre to come back  to pressing the panic button and signing randy moss only to release him a few weeks later  things have gotten bad for the vikings and bad quickly as well.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

After watchin folks post game interview...man I would have cut dude that night! FOH

I don't care about what skills he has when it comes to him making snide remarks and comments during the interview and massive sack riding of the Patriots while he is a viking is absolute disrespect.

Dude is sitting at the podium talking about what he is not gone do n say...i'm like "huh? bruh go sit ya %*$ down or go back to the Patriots with that crap" Glad the Vikings had the balls to let this clown go. I uesed to lightweight like Moss but after that interview...i'm cool.

If he is such a Patriot homer and heartbroken then I agree with the cut and now he is free to try to back. Job well done by the vikings in that manner.

Yeah Childress' coaching is suspect and whatever else but as a supposed teammate you cannot try to front on the organization and your fellow teammates n coaches like that, smh

Moss is suffering from a classic case of not knowing how to shut the fugg up n play

i agree with everything posted here completely.

yea childress is a horrible coach and has had that belicheck  "my way or the highway" mindset ever since he got the vikings coaching job despite not having the belicheck resume to back his bossy coaching style up.

but after watching that interview and knowing some of the baggage that comes with moss i could see their thinking in releasing moss. unless moss is in a situation with a coach he respects your not going to get full effort from him, simple as that. but this vikings season has became a joke.  from sending steve hutchinson, jared allen, and ryan longwell to mississipi to beg favre to come back  to pressing the panic button and signing randy moss only to release him a few weeks later  things have gotten bad for the vikings and bad quickly as well.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

"I'm definitely down that we lost this game. I didn't expect we'd lose this game," Moss said. "I don't know how many more times I'll be in New England again. But I leave coach Belichick and those guys with a salute: 'I love you guys. I miss you. I'm out.' " DUDE, ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS...AT A VIKINGS POST GAME INTERVIEW?! SMH

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

"I'm definitely down that we lost this game. I didn't expect we'd lose this game," Moss said. "I don't know how many more times I'll be in New England again. But I leave coach Belichick and those guys with a salute: 'I love you guys. I miss you. I'm out.' " DUDE, ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS...AT A VIKINGS POST GAME INTERVIEW?! SMH

30t6p3b.gif

best place for randy is new england. that organization from top to bottom put him in check, for the most part

best place for randy is new england. that organization from top to bottom put him in check, for the most part

I literally laughed out loud at my television at hearing, "He deserved to be cut after that."

Please let that player's name come out. I just want to know.

I literally laughed out loud at my television at hearing, "He deserved to be cut after that."

Please let that player's name come out. I just want to know.

"Moss didn't like the spare ribs at Jack and Hanks Chicken Shack.... He needs to go."

roll.gif
roll.gif
The Vikings are back!

"Moss didn't like the spare ribs at Jack and Hanks Chicken Shack.... He needs to go."

roll.gif
roll.gif
The Vikings are back!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I'm sure there are plenty of locker room rants that players have gone off on and it'd make Randy's look like child's play.
THIS.
I don't believe at all that's why he was cut though, that's just foolish.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I'm sure there are plenty of locker room rants that players have gone off on and it'd make Randy's look like child's play.
THIS.
I don't believe at all that's why he was cut though, that's just foolish.

I'm sure that incident is just being used as a example of Moss's behavior in general...It's quite similar to the stories coming out before NE shipped him but I guess that's all BS as well.

Back
Top Bottom