VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

let me state the facts 1st and foremost

*Brad Childress amateur coach
*Brett Farve doesnt know when to give it up he is simialar to Mj on wizards
*Randy Moss believed the coach wasnt the brightest knife in the door and felt like he didnt deserve to be a head coach in the nfl
*Injuries for Vikings (Griffin on defense,Sydney Rice two big names)
*Jared Allen all talk no action aka no sacks this year
*Tavaris Jackson should be getting 1st string snaps
*Adrian Peterson wants a new contract and he see everyone getting paid but him
*Vikings offense is horrrrrible they playbook playscheme whatever you want to call it is horrendous seen this team to many time no able 2 gain yards in short yardage situations
*No Chester Taylor at fb
*Thats all i can say for now but the Minnesota Vikings if officially the biggest underachievers of NFL right now hands down living off last year hype you never do that... Last year was last year and this a new year
Probably one of the only time I will somewhat defend them, but the Dallas Cowboys are clearly the biggest under achievers in the NFL right now, the Vikings are in a close second though
laugh.gif

i thought bout Dallas being the biggest but u know what they where tied but i gave the tiebreaker to Minnesota since they beat Dallas and basically finish their season early.. and vikings still had life after winning that game... Nobody in their right mind thought dallas was goin to superbowl that was a nice fantasy... no team in nfl history has ever played in superbowl at their stadium and dallas wasnt bout 2 change history especially with a qb like tony romo

i thought bout Dallas being the biggest but u know what they where tied but i gave the tiebreaker to Minnesota since they beat Dallas and basically finish their season early.. and vikings still had life after winning that game... Nobody in their right mind thought dallas was goin to superbowl that was a nice fantasy... no team in nfl history has ever played in superbowl at their stadium and dallas wasnt bout 2 change history especially with a qb like tony romo

can miami dolphins coach handle moss though???? cause if soprano is anywhere like brad childress when it come to acting weak around superstar players it isnt gonna work... but marshall and randy moss on same time damn that sound crazy i would pick them on madden everytime make it happpppppppen

can miami dolphins coach handle moss though???? cause if soprano is anywhere like brad childress when it come to acting weak around superstar players it isnt gonna work... but marshall and randy moss on same time damn that sound crazy i would pick them on madden everytime make it happpppppppen

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

i cant wait till this fool is done with football. there are soo many great things we can be talking about but it is dominated by players like moss, merriman etc acting like idiots

what has moss done 2 u??? is he on your fantasy team this year and he not producing or sumthin very harsh comments u r callin him a "fool"... thats how we talk bout people we dont know???
when it become cool 2 call people out their name and you dont know them
ohwell.gif
what part of me not knowing him personally or him doing something directly to me have to do with anything?  NONE of us needs to know him personally to see over the course of his career that he hasn't carried himself in a good way at all. People have made mistakes everywhere but this cat just refuses to fall in line. Nah hes not on my fantasy team (as if that was supposed to be a good point you were making) but I am a football fan and for someone to do the things he has done, like dog it on plays and say disrespectful things to the media absolutely kills me and many people out there. 

Does he owe anything  to us?  No, not at all, but damn it is pretty damn tiresome to see and hear him to act like he does and chose the wrong words time and time again. Over and over. So much to the point that some people have given up hope and desire to see this guy play, including me.

Problem that really gets me is that he is THAT good where teams have and will put up with his possible antics in hope that  he behaves?  Its not even a question if he can run the routes, and catch the ball better than 99% of the WRs out there.  He can.  But what kinda crap is it when , as a fan, or especially, as a teammate,  we have to hope he can behave?  We have to hope that everything is  perfect for him so he is happy and will be pleased  enough to try his best?

So u can take your "when is it cool to call people out by their name and you dont know them"  with you and think about who you are defending and why.

i cant wait till this fool is done with football. there are soo many great things we can be talking about but it is dominated by players like moss, merriman etc acting like idiots

what has moss done 2 u??? is he on your fantasy team this year and he not producing or sumthin very harsh comments u r callin him a "fool"... thats how we talk bout people we dont know???
ohwell.gif
what part of me not knowing him personally or him doing something directly to me have to do with anything?  NONE of us needs to know him personally to see over the course of his career that he hasn't carried himself in a good way at all. People have made mistakes everywhere but this cat just refuses to fall in line. Nah hes not on my fantasy team (as if that was supposed to be a good point you were making) but I am a football fan and for someone to do the things he has done, like dog it on plays and say disrespectful things to the media absolutely kills me and many people out there. 

Does he owe anything  to us?  No, not at all, but damn it is pretty damn tiresome to see and hear him to act like he does and chose the wrong words time and time again. Over and over. So much to the point that some people have given up hope and desire to see this guy play, including me.

Problem that really gets me is that he is THAT good where teams have and will put up with his possible antics in hope that  he behaves?  Its not even a question if he can run the routes, and catch the ball better than 99% of the WRs out there.  He can.  But what kinda crap is it when , as a fan, or especially, as a teammate,  we have to hope he can behave?  We have to hope that everything is  perfect for him so he is happy and will be pleased  enough to try his best?

So u can take your "when is it cool to call people out by their name and you dont know them"  with you and think about who you are defending and why.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Originally Posted by thejrob

Just read that Brandon Marshall wants Moss to Miami BADLY

I approve 100%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Moss aint goin to the Phins
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he wants a team that has a chance at the playoffs, and im sorry chances are slim....

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Originally Posted by thejrob

Just read that Brandon Marshall wants Moss to Miami BADLY

I approve 100%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Moss aint goin to the Phins
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he wants a team that has a chance at the playoffs, and im sorry chances are slim....

ohwell.gif

agree

ohwell.gif

agree

Originally Posted by airblaster503

*Randy Moss believed the coach wasnt the brightest knife in the door and felt like he didnt deserve to be a head coach in the nfl

*No Chester Taylor at fb 
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ brightest knife in the door

roll.gif
@ Chester playing fullback

And theres plenty of teams with more significant injuries than the Vikings that are playing 234523461 times better than they are.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

*No Chester Taylor at fb 
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ brightest knife in the door

roll.gif
@ Chester playing fullback

And theres plenty of teams with more significant injuries than the Vikings that are playing 234523461 times better than they are.

As one league source explained to the National Football Post this afternoon, Moss was loudly complaining following the Green Bay game Oct. 24, his third in a Vikings uniform. This situation was coming to a head well before the team went to play at New England this past Sunday.

“I cannot play for this coach,

As one league source explained to the National Football Post this afternoon, Moss was loudly complaining following the Green Bay game Oct. 24, his third in a Vikings uniform. This situation was coming to a head well before the team went to play at New England this past Sunday.

“I cannot play for this coach,

Some good comments in here but also some 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
comments, wow.

A few days after letting this settle it's pretty clear...Moss and Childress butted heads and it wasn't going to work. Moss wanted attention (and the ball) and Childress wanted to continue to play his conservative game plan where Moss' roll is essentially a decoy.

You just traded a 3rd Rd pick for one of the better WRs around and you can't figure out how to put the ball in his hands after 4 games. Congrats. Moss has his issues that we all know of (and he may be more so in the wrong here than anyone) but nice planning.

Some good comments in here but also some 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
comments, wow.

A few days after letting this settle it's pretty clear...Moss and Childress butted heads and it wasn't going to work. Moss wanted attention (and the ball) and Childress wanted to continue to play his conservative game plan where Moss' roll is essentially a decoy.

You just traded a 3rd Rd pick for one of the better WRs around and you can't figure out how to put the ball in his hands after 4 games. Congrats. Moss has his issues that we all know of (and he may be more so in the wrong here than anyone) but nice planning.

Back
Top Bottom