VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Originally Posted by crobers 78

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Can we please revisit this for a moment?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Afro dude's lack of facial expressions!
laugh.gif

Executive76 wrote:
it's a mask...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
�OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude thought that was seriously someones face!!�
roll.gif

Funny video btw�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Lol, you know i was thinking that at first but then i was like this dude is stiff than a mug...looked like ole dude just painted his face brown but nonetheless @ the Lil Momma head bob
laugh.gif

jmause3 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
@ the way he acted about the food, that was childish

That's why I don't know why people are so surprised he got cut, smh it's not like this was the only thing. You have to add up all the crap he has done before the vikings in between n present in addition to what's not reported behind doors. At some point someone needed to take a serious stand with this dude and Childress did plus Moss seems like the type of dude who will keep trying you if you don't resort to harshness as such.

jmause3 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
@ the way he acted about the food, that was childish

That's why I don't know why people are so surprised he got cut, smh it's not like this was the only thing. You have to add up all the crap he has done before the vikings in between n present in addition to what's not reported behind doors. At some point someone needed to take a serious stand with this dude and Childress did plus Moss seems like the type of dude who will keep trying you if you don't resort to harshness as such.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Jerry Rice>Randy Moss

End debate.

listen, i understand as a 49ers fan that was the last time you guys had greatness, but we know Rice > Moss, you dont have to tell us.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Jerry Rice>Randy Moss

End debate.

listen, i understand as a 49ers fan that was the last time you guys had greatness, but we know Rice > Moss, you dont have to tell us.

Brett Favre has only set your franchise back fam...You guys are in aworst place then you were two years ago cause you choose to have a guywho is bigger than the team be your leader.  No matter how much of aclown Childress is having your QB show him up and have more respect inthe locker room cause of it is a recipe for losing.  You've spentmillions of dollars, forfeited draft picks and future opportunities tohave a win-now mindset with a guy who hasn't ended up delivering you%@#%.  Instead of making an effort to get a young QB who can be thefuture of your franchise, you've let an old senile QB hijack it.Luckily the Jets organization was smart enough to end that experimentafter one year.
Cool.

None of this states why Brett Favre is a worse QB than Tarvaris Jackson in 2009, or in 2010. Which is what I was asking.

I have no idea why you think Tarvaris Jackson has any kind of talent. He's a mental ****** who constantly overthrows his receivers. The way you talk, I can almost guarantee you've never seen him play. And if you have, only 1-2 games.

Brett Favre has only set your franchise back fam...You guys are in aworst place then you were two years ago cause you choose to have a guywho is bigger than the team be your leader.  No matter how much of aclown Childress is having your QB show him up and have more respect inthe locker room cause of it is a recipe for losing.  You've spentmillions of dollars, forfeited draft picks and future opportunities tohave a win-now mindset with a guy who hasn't ended up delivering you%@#%.  Instead of making an effort to get a young QB who can be thefuture of your franchise, you've let an old senile QB hijack it.Luckily the Jets organization was smart enough to end that experimentafter one year.
Cool.

None of this states why Brett Favre is a worse QB than Tarvaris Jackson in 2009, or in 2010. Which is what I was asking.

I have no idea why you think Tarvaris Jackson has any kind of talent. He's a mental ****** who constantly overthrows his receivers. The way you talk, I can almost guarantee you've never seen him play. And if you have, only 1-2 games.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cool.

I don't actually believe he is the answer but I do know that Favre certainly isn't anymore.  And you obviously know Tavaris better than I do but I thought he looked decent in 2008 when he had some chances.  Obviously that 4 int playoff performance was horrible but I still think he is worth riding out the end of the year with.  I do know that one QB who sat behind Favre for a couple years learned something and improved so why not give him a chance the rest of the year when your season is clearly lost? Worst comes to worst you guys get a high draft pick in a draft that is supposed to be pretty deep at the QB position.  My whole point is Favre has created a toxic environment which is irrefuteable.  He did the same thing with the Jets.  And my team has only improved since cutting our loses.

Cool.

I don't actually believe he is the answer but I do know that Favre certainly isn't anymore.  And you obviously know Tavaris better than I do but I thought he looked decent in 2008 when he had some chances.  Obviously that 4 int playoff performance was horrible but I still think he is worth riding out the end of the year with.  I do know that one QB who sat behind Favre for a couple years learned something and improved so why not give him a chance the rest of the year when your season is clearly lost? Worst comes to worst you guys get a high draft pick in a draft that is supposed to be pretty deep at the QB position.  My whole point is Favre has created a toxic environment which is irrefuteable.  He did the same thing with the Jets.  And my team has only improved since cutting our loses.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Cool.

exactly, is Jackson gonna be betta than Farve was in his carear? nah we dont think that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but at that this point in time with your team currently in shambles, why not try Jackson? remeber last year when everyone said Vince Young was done and he wasnt the answer at QB? dude came in, played his #$+ off and the team rallied around him... you guys are what 2 - 5 ? the way the NFC is playin at 9-7 you might make the playoffs, instead of letting this team waste a year go for it....

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Cool.

exactly, is Jackson gonna be betta than Farve was in his carear? nah we dont think that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but at that this point in time with your team currently in shambles, why not try Jackson? remeber last year when everyone said Vince Young was done and he wasnt the answer at QB? dude came in, played his #$+ off and the team rallied around him... you guys are what 2 - 5 ? the way the NFC is playin at 9-7 you might make the playoffs, instead of letting this team waste a year go for it....

T-Jack can go 7-2?

I mean if this wasn't a year where they were expected to compete for a SB then why not but they're still paying Favre $1 mil a game. It isn't as ifplaying Jackson will buy Clueless another year as the HC.

At the end of the year, hell all 3 of em might be gone.

T-Jack can go 7-2?

I mean if this wasn't a year where they were expected to compete for a SB then why not but they're still paying Favre $1 mil a game. It isn't as ifplaying Jackson will buy Clueless another year as the HC.

At the end of the year, hell all 3 of em might be gone.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by air max 87

anyone who honestly believes in their heart and mind that tarvaris jackson would be a better option at QB than Brett Favre should be banned from speaking about football in this forum ...

didnt you say Dez Bryant was the best WR in football?
he is ...
didn't you also say this about OAK?
"ya'll aint turning a thing ... damn doormats"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

anyone who honestly believes in their heart and mind that tarvaris jackson would be a better option at QB than Brett Favre should be banned from speaking about football in this forum ...

didnt you say Dez Bryant was the best WR in football?
he is ...
didn't you also say this about OAK?
"ya'll aint turning a thing ... damn doormats"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom