VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

Originally Posted by hymen man

Vick would be a great look next year. A man can hope!
Vikings need to rebuild with a young QB. There's no point in them going with a vet that could give them 2-3 years. They need to start looking to the future. Something they should have done this off-season, instead of relying solely on Favre.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Vick would be a great look next year. A man can hope!
Vikings need to rebuild with a young QB. There's no point in them going with a vet that could give them 2-3 years. They need to start looking to the future. Something they should have done this off-season, instead of relying solely on Favre.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They need to start looking to the future. Something they should have done this off-season, instead of relying solely on Favre.
It made no sense to look toward the future coming off of last season.

NFC Championship bid, Favre having almost a MVP season, 22/22 starters on both sides of the ball were returning, etc.

I think you're looking at it with too much hindsight.

They need to start looking to the future. Something they should have done this off-season, instead of relying solely on Favre.

NFC Championship bid, Favre having almost a MVP season, 22/22 starters on both sides of the ball were returning, etc.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Nah, I don't mean look to the future in a firesale sense, but more so trying to move up in the draft and getting a young quarterback.

Nah, I don't mean look to the future in a firesale sense, but more so trying to move up in the draft and getting a young quarterback.

i cant wait till this fool is done with football. there are soo many great things we can be talking about but it is dominated by players like moss, merriman etc acting like idiots

i cant wait till this fool is done with football. there are soo many great things we can be talking about but it is dominated by players like moss, merriman etc acting like idiots

So let me get this right.  When the Vikings didn't know that Favre was coming back til the last week of the pre season, they shouldn't have been worrying about the future??  That team has been so mismanaged.  Reminds me of the Lions in the Matt Millen era, except instead of drafting bust after bust they trade away all their draft picks for no reason.  The Vikings didn't even know for sure that Favre was coming back this year, they should have drafted a QB and been working on developing him.  They put all their eggs in a basket they weren't even sure was there, that is one of the stupidest moves in sports history PERIOD

So let me get this right.  When the Vikings didn't know that Favre was coming back til the last week of the pre season, they shouldn't have been worrying about the future??  That team has been so mismanaged.  Reminds me of the Lions in the Matt Millen era, except instead of drafting bust after bust they trade away all their draft picks for no reason.  The Vikings didn't even know for sure that Favre was coming back this year, they should have drafted a QB and been working on developing him.  They put all their eggs in a basket they weren't even sure was there, that is one of the stupidest moves in sports history PERIOD

Originally Posted by airblaster503

laugh.gif
 who would you have drafted?

Did Denny Green smash your wife or something man you hate the vikes.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Did Denny Green smash your wife or something man you hate the vikes.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

what has moss done 2 u??? is he on your fantasy team this year and he not producing or sumthin very harsh comments u r callin him a "fool"... thats how we talk bout people we dont know???
when it become cool 2 call people out their name and you dont know them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

what has moss done 2 u??? is he on your fantasy team this year and he not producing or sumthin very harsh comments u r callin him a "fool"... thats how we talk bout people we dont know???
when it become cool 2 call people out their name and you dont know them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
Should have gone for Clausen or McCoy(I know there weren't many good choices, but do something).  Or better yet, make a trade for a veteran.  Still, sitting back and doing nothing was the worst thing they could have done, especially given the situation they were in.

Edit: I have never been a fan of the Vikings, hell they are a NFC North rival.  They had a good season last year, but they had to see Favre wasn't going to have the same year.  And bringing in Moss was a severe desperation move made without even assessing their situation at that time.  Everyone wanted to blame the poor offense on the fact that they didn't have a receiver to stretch the field when it was plain as day that Favre was the problem, he wasn't on the same page and his receivers at all during the first several games.

laugh.gif
Should have gone for Clausen or McCoy(I know there weren't many good choices, but do something).  Or better yet, make a trade for a veteran.  Still, sitting back and doing nothing was the worst thing they could have done, especially given the situation they were in.

Edit: I have never been a fan of the Vikings, hell they are a NFC North rival.  They had a good season last year, but they had to see Favre wasn't going to have the same year.  And bringing in Moss was a severe desperation move made without even assessing their situation at that time.  Everyone wanted to blame the poor offense on the fact that they didn't have a receiver to stretch the field when it was plain as day that Favre was the problem, he wasn't on the same page and his receivers at all during the first several games.

laugh.gif

Pass.
laugh.gif
 My one hangup has been that they went for Favre instead of vick but that is another day. Nobody has been near their draft position worth taking.

I'll take my chances with the 11 draft.

Dumbest move in history? Relax.

laugh.gif

Pass.
laugh.gif
 My one hangup has been that they went for Favre instead of vick but that is another day. Nobody has been near their draft position worth taking.

I'll take my chances with the 11 draft.

Dumbest move in history? Relax.

let me state the facts 1st and foremost

*Brad Childress amateur coach
*Brett Farve doesnt know when to give it up he is simialar to Mj on wizards
*Randy Moss believed the coach wasnt the brightest knife in the door and felt like he didnt deserve to be a head coach in the nfl
*Injuries for Vikings (Griffin on defense,Sydney Rice two big names)
*Jared Allen all talk no action aka no sacks this year
*Tavaris Jackson should be getting 1st string snaps
*Adrian Peterson wants a new contract and he see everyone getting paid but him
*Vikings offense is horrrrrible they playbook playscheme whatever you want to call it is horrendous seen this team to many time no able 2 gain yards in short yardage situations
*No Chester Taylor at fb
*Thats all i can say for now but the Minnesota Vikings if officially the biggest underachievers of NFL right now hands down living off last year hype you never do that... Last year was last year and this a new year

*Randy Moss believed the coach wasnt the brightest knife in the door and felt like he didnt deserve to be a head coach in the nfl
*Vikings offense is horrrrrible they playbook playscheme whatever you want to call it is horrendous seen this team to many time no able 2 gain yards in short yardage situations
*No Chester Taylor at fb
*Thats all i can say for now but the Minnesota Vikings if officially the biggest underachievers of NFL right now hands down living off last year hype you never do that... Last year was last year and this a new year

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

*No Chester Taylor at fb
Probably one of the only time I will somewhat defend them, but the Dallas Cowboys are clearly the biggest under achievers in the NFL right now, the Vikings are in a close second though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom