VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

Do it Seattle! We sure could use a solid #1 as I'm not sold on Mike Williams yet as he had a few drops yesterday.

Do it Seattle! We sure could use a solid #1 as I'm not sold on Mike Williams yet as he had a few drops yesterday.

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
In that order..

I got a question: if for example the bills pick moss from waivers, would he have to play from them? or can he refuse it and sign with any team he wants to?

I got a question: if for example the bills pick moss from waivers, would he have to play from them? or can he refuse it and sign with any team he wants to?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Here today........gone tomorrow.
Shocked you aren't calling out everyone who's said he's the GOAT over the recent years on this site.
laugh.gif

Really no need to do that since the Moss fans on here aren't as bad/annoying as the Tom Brady or Kobe Bryant fans when it comes to being mentioned as the GOAT for their respected position.  Moss fans are cool to walk the streets as far as I'm concerned
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Here today........gone tomorrow.
Shocked you aren't calling out everyone who's said he's the GOAT over the recent years on this site.
laugh.gif

Really no need to do that since the Moss fans on here aren't as bad/annoying as the Tom Brady or Kobe Bryant fans when it comes to being mentioned as the GOAT for their respected position.  Moss fans are cool to walk the streets as far as I'm concerned
wink.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

JuddZulgad JuddZulgad
by judybattista

Miami and Seattle already expressing interest in claiming Moss off waivers. Dolphins would want to block Patriots.
pimp.gif
#$@# you Belichick.

Originally Posted by h3at23

JuddZulgad JuddZulgad
by judybattista

Miami and Seattle already expressing interest in claiming Moss off waivers. Dolphins would want to block Patriots.
pimp.gif
#$@# you Belichick.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Shneider and shanahan DO IT NOW. I will forgive that grossman %%#%*%%$ guys pulled yesterday.
Why? We're fine with Joey Galloway and Co.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Shneider and shanahan DO IT NOW. I will forgive that grossman %%#%*%%$ guys pulled yesterday.
Why? We're fine with Joey Galloway and Co.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Moss
Wayne

Collie

Garcon

White

Manning

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Make it happen Polian.

I wish...but Irsay/Polian never take gambles. No controversial players...out of college or at the professional level. No high profile free agents. No trades. No nothing. We draft and settle with who we have.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Moss
Wayne

Collie

Garcon

White

Manning

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Make it happen Polian.

I wish...but Irsay/Polian never take gambles. No controversial players...out of college or at the professional level. No high profile free agents. No trades. No nothing. We draft and settle with who we have.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom