Vince McMahon & WWE takes on the Denver Nuggets

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Look i have no respect for this fixed, clearly scripted sport and it's shady commissioner, and the WWE isn't much better either.

Ouch!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Game 4 preview:
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Vince not giving a damn that it was Coach interviewing him
laugh.gif

I noticed that too.

Vince simply did not care. And Coach seemed excited to be doing the interview.
roll.gif

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Perfect advertisement for the WWE. Right in the rocky mountains.

roll.gif
roll.gif
word...give the whole team a beer bath...imagine austin doing�this�with a Lakerjersey
nerd.gif

Frankie Valentino wrote:
Look i have no respect for this fixed, clearly scripted sport and it's shady commissioner, and the WWE isn't much better either.
roll.gif

��

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Frankie stays with responses of this type.

I see what you did there!!!

this thread is
roll.gif

Breaking News! WWE and NBA have come to an agreement! They will hold a show in conjunction and have released the floor plans for the event, looks prettyawesome!

arena_678.jpg

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Breaking News! WWE and NBA have come to an agreement! They will hold a show in conjunction and have released the floor plans for the event, looks pretty awesome!

arena_678.jpg

too bad the game wouldnt be in the staples center

god this thread is great
haha co-sign!

Now I'm actually more interested in watching WWE next Monday night than I am the Lakers vs. Nuggets game.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Breaking News! WWE and NBA have come to an agreement! They will hold a show in conjunction and have released the floor plans for the event, looks pretty awesome!

arena_678.jpg
The game is in Denver.

You fail... I guess that's what an OSU education gets you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Now I'm actually more interested in watching WWE next Monday night than I am the Lakers vs. Nuggets game.
says a warriors fan
wink.gif
...or is it a kings fan? i get confusedwith you and niketalker

with joking aside i do wanna see what vince has in store for everyone

WWE may move event to Colorado Springs

PRINT

COMMENTS 2
ut_sm.gif

WATCH THIS TOPIC

Posted: May 19, 2009

Sporting News staff reports

World Wrestling Entertainment is in negotiations to move its event scheduled for Monday night out of Denver to Colorado Springs, since Game 4 of the Western Conference finals will be played at the Pepsi Center in Denver on the same night, a WWE source tells Sporting News Radio's Todd Wright.

The Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets are scheduled to play at the arena next Monday, but the WWE had booked the venue last August and already has sold more than 10,000 tickets for the event.

WWE chairman Vince McMahon told The Associated Press he doesn't believe there was "any malice, just ineptness" on the part of Kroenke Sports, which owns the Denver Nuggets and the Pepsi Center, but can't tolerate the company "just simply throwing us out on our ear."

The Sporting Blog: David Stern lays the smackdown on McMahon

Paul Andrews, executive vice president of Kroenke Sports Enterprises, issued a statement Monday night concerning the scheduling conflict, saying: "We are working with the WWE to resolve the situation amicably."

The NBA, which handles scheduling during the playoffs, is leaving it up to the team and the WWE to figure things out.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.

I wish I could carry you in my wallet
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom