Virgil Abloh passes away

Feel like Allen Onyia is gonna blow up very soon. Might not be with LV but he’s coming

pass. Kanye taste in fashion is wild overrated.
u mean dadbod kanye....
dude, his stylists whatever used to be on point...
but i digress.... Lv at this stage in his life is no bueno imo....
tumblr_nh5eumHBUU1t0o5vno9_1280.jpg

Ye taste in fashion overrated?

nah

id say in the past 15 years or so, he’s one of the biggest influences in mens fashion
Nah. Well... something being popular doesn't mean it's good. He's popular. But his whole Yeezy clothing line is wack sauce. The shoes under Adidas are dope, some of them, but he doesn't even design those.

So nah. His fashion sense been wild gassed.

Same dude wore Confederate flag jackets tryna start a wave.

Pass.

Yea The hyped shoes (starting with the Nike yeezys) elevated Kanye.

His fashion "influence" is extremely overrated

Mans been trying to make black leather pants a thing for the longest :lol:

ajGQZKlE_31ulnY96xHGVfobQh5k33WKYAJfSEpmhxs.jpg

Most of Ye stuff seems to be to hide his weight gain or comfy shoes to offset it.
they call it *growth....
but i wasn't body shaming though, its just his politics, antics don't parallel with lv....but shockvalue sells...
as long as its revolting, n gets the people going...

I have spiritual gifts that’ll use to help people like the shows Virgil gave me to fill.
54654488-1351-4C74-975C-3C9B6021F9F4.jpeg

They gave me the shoes and the money.

Spirituality is real. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Voodoo is real as is Jesus. He’s actually the big God of this universe.

combo gd combo gd , you’re right about a lot things. Thank you for sharing your experiences regardless if they were laughed at or not. It was inspiring.

So yeah, I’m to become a superstar soon & NikeTalk is getting a fair Nike collab in the process. Just watch.

7450F366-4180-4E78-8C07-5EB8D2EDCB5D.png

I love you all.

Back
Top Bottom