Virgil Abloh passes away

It will be in his tell-all book someday. Copies will be available at all Dollar Tree and 99cent checkout stands.
I'm legit surprised he hasn't made one already

Hate to make this thread about son but I just couldn't believe he's been saying in interviews that Dr. Dre went to him personally to ask him to throw a DJ out of the party cuz according to Dre , Ben was the best DJ at said party , and they both shut **** down .... Problem is Dre had an aneurysm recently so he won't remember that happening ....**** was hella cringe

Read the story in WSJ about someone buying 1M worth of his collections over the past year. Despite the obvious alarm at someone spending that much on clothing I was pretty impressed, he obviously connected with clients.

I'm legit surprised he hasn't made one already

Hate to make this thread about son but I just couldn't believe he's been saying in interviews that Dr. Dre went to him personally to ask him to throw a DJ out of the party cuz according to Dre , Ben was the best DJ at said party , and they both shut **** down .... Problem is Dre had an aneurysm recently so he won't remember that happening ....**** was hella cringe
This guy has no shame and will plug himself into everything. Dude loves any form of attention, lol. Let’s hope he keeps his need to a minimum on this subject.

ben mentioned virgil on his twitter

200.gif

I had some sneakers listed on Stockx 2 pair of extra OW 90's I had. They were sitting at a price where they'd sell in about a month and I would've fixed my struts then. Unfortunately Virgil died, prices jumped, and my sneakers sold b4 I woke up.

Anyway, I say that to say. My brakes stopped working while I was driving yesterday (my heart did skip), and fortunately that money I got for these sneakers are saving me the stress of this brakes thing b/c that **** is expensive and I got it now w/o a headache. Basically what I'm saying is even in his death he's helping ppl.

Yes because reselling something I paid resell is hilariously equal to the person who brought them for retail reselling them to me. Try the other way, Pac-Man.

I had some sneakers listed on Stockx 2 pair of extra OW 90's I had. They were sitting at a price where they'd sell in about a month and I would've fixed my struts then. Unfortunately Virgil died, prices jumped, and my sneakers sold b4 I woke up.

Anyway, I say that to say. My brakes stopped working while I was driving yesterday (my heart did skip), and fortunately that money I got for these sneakers are saving me the stress of this brakes thing b/c that **** is expensive and I got it now w/o a headache. Basically what I'm saying is even in his death he's helping ppl.
Not sure if serious

Let the bimmer go fam.

Let the bimmer go fam.
Nah that was on me, and is an easy fix, I think I need one pair of the struts. Last time I went to finally get them fixed they didn't have any left. If I don't get things done while motivated I tend to procrastinate until ****s on the verge of hitting the fan... like yesterday.

James Jebbia, Phil knight, Michael Jordan, Kanye West are all alive and helping some resellers afford vacations, iPhones, and probably college tuition for classes that they would probably flunk :lol:. It ain't about life or death, it's about hype prices asked by resellers that are being paid based on demand of the products from buyers. And people capitalize on death more than life.

his pyrex/off-white run, esp the one with asap rocky back then... ill remember that...
i actually got clowned onetime cus the shorts had Champions logo on them too.....ended up trashing them cus of that....
*off-white logo in the back too...
20211202_233303.jpg

YOOOOOO! WTF did your brakes be sounding like over the last two or three months or did baby girl cut your brake lines. I've never heard of someone letting it go to literally the last stop on some brakes. Damn.

YOOOOOO! WTF did your brakes be sounding like over the last two or three months or did baby girl cut your brake lines. I've never heard of someone letting it go to literally the last stop on some brakes. Damn.
They would sound like there was something stuck under my car if I made a hard stop, so I avoided making hard stops.

Back
Top Bottom