Virgil Abloh passes away

"He used to say that he was greatly influenced by me"

Wild unnecessary. Everyone trying to self promote

You thinking too hard. :lol:

Student inspired the master. “This is someone that looked up to me but over time the roles reversed and he now creatively guides me”

It’s like Jordan saying “Kobe told me I was the one who inspired him but over time I was the one who looked to him for inspiration” or some **** like that.

Last edited:
Speaking of in bad taste… :smh:

5883365C-C906-41F9-84AF-89DB4CD28D3A.png
002A8B91-9154-4B98-BB58-DC2457AE64D8.png

Stock X and Goat should have locked the prices as soon as the news came out. They should have done the same thing when Kobe passed or at least used that as a learning opportunity.

That was asking too much though 😐
Y’all gotta realize they don’t give a ****.
It’s a business. y’all are basically asking people who don’t care about you to make less money for your sake.

Damn, the Cudi throwback for his show. Wild to think he designed this show knowing he’d be gone. :frown::frown:

You thinking too hard. :lol:

Student inspired the master. “This is someone that looked up to me but over time the roles reversed and he now creatively guides me”

It’s like Jordan saying “Kobe told me I was the one who inspired him but over time I was the one who looked to him for inspiration” or some **** like that.

Except... whoever the hell that is isn't the MJ of the fashion world...

This guy is though.

Except... whoever the hell that is isn't the MJ of the fashion world...

This guy is though.

:lol: at “whoever that is”….

do some googling and then come back and look at how silly your post is

Wouldn’t say MJ of fashion but of streetwear…from which Virgil started…absolutely…the precursor to the “multi-hyphenate” thing that people are deservedly crediting Virgil with

Cats really don’t know who Nigo is? Damn. :smh::smh:

And a big HELL NO to Kanye taking over LV mens. Let’s keep his stuff w/ the GAP and adidas, please and thank you. We can already get a million different shades of cream and brown by buying his stuff that already exists. Truthfully I don’t think LV would want him, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom